News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Unofficial REBOR website created by Viking Spawn

Started by Viking Spawn, March 18, 2016, 10:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking Spawn

Quote from: Arul on March 29, 2016, 01:01:30 AM
Quote from: Viking Spawn on March 29, 2016, 12:41:41 AM
I've now included "Polls" on my website.   ;)

LINK:

http://vikingspawn.wix.com/rebor#!polls/kg3sh

Just vote all 5 kind of poll :D in the end of the poll, you have to tell rebor the result of the poll :) this unofficial rebor website might be a good feedback for rebor :)

I'm hoping so.  I also posted this information on their Facebook page.    ;)

And thank you for participating!   :)

Takama

I only voted on one poll.  The ones that asks what kind of dinosaurs you want to see them do

I voted Hadrosaurs.   If they make a Hadrosaur thats not a Rotting corpse, i will buy it. Mainly because most companeys ignore them because there so BORING in the eyes of the Public

Viking Spawn

Quote from: Takama on March 29, 2016, 01:27:00 AM
I only voted on one poll.  The ones that asks what kind of dinosaurs you want to see them do

I voted Hadrosaurs.   If they make a Hadrosaur thats not a Rotting corpse, i will buy it. Mainly because most companeys ignore them because there so BORING in the eyes of the Public

I agree.  Nice choice.  And if one is made that is still alive, I don't want it in a state of fear from some other predator either.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.