News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeU

Pictures of Nick.
Probably my favorite of the head bust so far.

Minmiminime

The detail of these is very well executed, though I am finding the bony toothiness of this style increasingly hard to take seriously. I could however be very tempted by "Nick", here, toothy grin and all. I'm a sucker for Ceratosaurus. If they do a decent Allosaurus, too...
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Shonisaurus

I hope that soon PNSO will reveal its giganotosaurus, spinosaurus and amargasaurus and commercialize it in the online stores I would certainly like it to be in a European like everythingdinosaur.co.uk or urzeitshop.de to put two examples. His figures in miniatures are much better than his previous revelations.

The busts of dinosaurs are very nice but they do not interest me for now. I like dinosaurs and prehistoric animals to the fullest.

Shonisaurus

It's good news, Thanks Robin for the information!

ceratopsian

Happy news indeed! I thought they must be close to release as I had a message from PNSO this morning saying they hoped I would like the new minis.

Minmiminime

Oh, brilliant! These look great, definitely have to get a few. I hope they may be available in ED shortly!
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

DinoToyCollector

The new figures are very nice again. I really like them!

Ravonium

Ooh, nice! Good to see that these have been released, and also good to see stock pictures of the Keichousaurus! Despite being the one I was most excited for, I was slightly worried it might turn out to be a disappointment, so it's good to see that it's as good as the others!

Flaffy

The more interesting ones so far in my opinion: (the rest are in the amazon link Robin so kindly provided  ^-^)

Jose S.M.

I love the frill patterns of the ceratopsians! Mainly Chasmosaurus and Spinops, they are eye catching without being too over the top.

tanystropheus

Do these come in a bundle as they seem a bit overpriced? I would be interested in about a half dozen of them...and where is the ultra cute pterosaur figure?

stargatedalek

Quote from: tanystropheus on November 09, 2018, 01:21:11 AM
Do these come in a bundle as they seem a bit overpriced? I would be interested in about a half dozen of them...and where is the ultra cute pterosaur figure?
Sadly this listing only includes a small fraction of the minis, and most of these ones are the new repaints of originals and not the new sculpts (though some of the new sculpts are there).

Halichoeres

They are a little expensive for what they are. Kaiyodos retail for less when they're new. I guess some of what you're paying for is the packaging and the posters.

I went ahead and ordered the few interesting ones that are available, can't wait. But I'm a little bummed there's no Odontochelys, Nemicolopterus, or Tianyulong yet.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

tanystropheus

Thanks everyone for the information/updates. I appreciate it.

What's this Concavenator? Is it a mini ....seems too detailed but PNSO linked it to the Amazon page with the minis.

https://www.facebook.com/pnso2009/photos/a.1148431081921754/1930841797014008/?type=3&theater

Edit: Apparently, it is a mini.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 09, 2018, 03:19:05 AM
Do these come in a bundle as they seem a bit overpriced?

They are a little expensive for what they are. Kaiyodos retail for less when they're new. I guess some of what you're paying for is the packaging and the posters.

..well, shipping price is included (from China)..

ceratopsian

Quote from: Jose S.M. on November 09, 2018, 01:04:38 AM
I love the frill patterns of the ceratopsians! Mainly Chasmosaurus and Spinops, they are eye catching without being too over the top.

We think alike here! They are the two I have ordered.  (I'll order more in due course but prefer to keep the value of parcels low, in order to be below the import VAT plus massive handling charge threshold.)

As for other people's comments on price - free shipping from China to the UK is included.  When I think of the cost of having a very small parcel shipped to me from the USA, PNSO prices from China seem a good deal.  Plus the toy includes a sheet of artwork, which I expect to be good.

Syndicate Bias

Wake me up when their Giganoto comes out avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus

PhilSauria

Great though these look I am not a collector of smaller figures and really am looking forward to news of the release of any of the larger figures we have been teased with images of for so long now! Kinda wondering if that's ever going to happen the more time passes without any sign of such a move from PNSO.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on November 09, 2018, 07:55:38 AM
Wake me up when their Giganoto comes out avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus

S @Syndicate Bias Do not lose faith that the Giganotosaurus by PNSO or by Papo can be revealed, unless you know something about it. If it is not in this year 2018 PNSO I am confident that it will make a giganotosaurus by 2019. Hope in life is the last thing that is lost. Nothing is impossible.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: