News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on November 09, 2018, 07:01:34 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on November 09, 2018, 03:19:05 AM
Quote from: tanystropheus on November 09, 2018, 01:21:11 AM
Do these come in a bundle as they seem a bit overpriced?

They are a little expensive for what they are. Kaiyodos retail for less when they're new. I guess some of what you're paying for is the packaging and the posters.

..well, shipping price is included (from China)..

I suppose that makes a bigger difference in Europe. In the US we're used to getting free shipping from China because of a weird postage agreement we've had with China for decades now and postage subsidies offered by the Chinese government. If a seller is shipping small items from China, they pay by the kilogram, regardless of how many individual packages make up that kilogram. So a package of a few grams will cost them just a few pennies; it probably costs them more to send to Europe. That might mean that we US buyers are helping to cover the cost of shipping to European buyers, which in a weird way balances out the fact that it's so expensive to ship from the US to Europe.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

acro-man

S @Syndicate Bias
But in PNSO's absence great new models emerged.

This December, we will have Eofauna Giga as our No.1.
Maybe in months Rebor "scientific" Spino will claim to be the best.
Last year Papo and Safari both released an Amagasaurus, not so successful but still unchallenged.

What I meant, if you are too keen on get a PNSO you become desperate.
PNSO will lose more chance if they continue to play dubious in the market, but you shouldn't.
Time to look at some other brands who has a clear production plan.
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Shonisaurus

I am satisfied with what any company does as a number of dinosaurs and PNSO is not the exception. I sincerely hope for the spinosaurus and amargasaurus. There will always be an option for Papo to make another giganotosaurus this next year (I cross my fingers). Nor is it the end of the world if PNSO does not make a giganotosaurus on another occasion they will.

Syndicate Bias

You're right avatar_acro-man @acro-man Eofauna has definitely made the best Giganotosaurus in my honest opinion thus far.

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus I'm not gonna lie I still want Papo to make one too. Fingers crossed

Die_Maulquappe

Are there new high class sculptures like T.rex wilson and Triceratops Doyle incoming from PNSO...

Rebor at least has a good facebook site where i can see there are a couple of new good things but PNSO....still alive?
Videos of my statues, figures and dioramas here:
TITANS_of_the_EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2QYASMKvj9McImqRk1MhCA

Flaffy

Ravonium

Quote from: MiezeMatze on November 10, 2018, 11:23:26 AM
Are there new high class sculptures like T.rex wilson and Triceratops Doyle incoming from PNSO...

Rebor at least has a good facebook site where i can see there are a couple of new good things but PNSO....still alive?

Their last FB post was made 10 hours ago, so they're definitely still alive  :P  and the comments say that a large Mamenchisaurus is on the way, so there should be some larger Wilson/Doyle style sculptures in due time  :)

Ceratosaurus

Lately I've seen PNSO make a few Facebook posts with illustrations from their book THEM: Age of Dinosaurs. Has anyone acquired this book yet? Is it worth the $79.99 price tag on Amazon.com?

PNSO THEM series Dinosaurs Book https://www.amazon.com/dp/7116094911/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_IGZ5BbK2NHJ2Q
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

ceratopsian

I bought it when they were on Amazon for the first time. Expensive yes. But not overpriced. Beautiful production values and quality. Superb colour reproduction. (Years ago I used to work for an arts publishing house.). They had clearly hired a good translator too. There is the occasional editorial error. In one place, either they published the wrong text or the wrong image. But this doesn't wreck the deal. I should also say the book is huge.

ceratopsian

I wasn't quite so sure that their post meant they were issuing a large Mamenchisaurus. I wondered if they were making a joke about little Erma the Mamenchisaurus in the video. But I could be wrong!

Quote from: Ravonium on November 10, 2018, 03:03:38 PM
Quote from: MiezeMatze on November 10, 2018, 11:23:26 AM

Their last FB post was made 10 hours ago, so they're definitely still alive  :P  and the comments say that a large Mamenchisaurus is on the way, so there should be some larger Wilson/Doyle style sculptures in due time  :)

Ravonium

Quote from: ceratopsian on November 10, 2018, 08:42:00 PM
I wasn't quite so sure that their post meant they were issuing a large Mamenchisaurus. I wondered if they were making a joke about little Erma the Mamenchisaurus in the video. But I could be wrong!

Oh yeah, I didn't read that post carefully enough to see that they mentioned Erma by name. Guess I've been posting too much today  ;)

Anyway, that isn't likely to change much of what I said in that post; there are almost certainly larger models to be revealed soon.

Ravonium

Since the last post updating this thread, there have been two more closeups from the PNSO Facebook account:

Gothmog the Baryonyx

These mini figures look beautiful (most of them anyway).

Besides the mini figures and the massive figures, does anyone know if PNSO has released or planned to release any mid-sized figures?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

By the way PNSO will release amargasaurus, spinosaurus and giganotosaurus. I wait for you like May water.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on November 11, 2018, 06:42:36 PM

Besides the mini figures and the massive figures, does anyone know if PNSO has released or planned to release any mid-sized figures?

Besides the miniatures and the large hollow vinyl figures, they have a few 1:35 scale solid PVC figures with bases: Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, and a Mamenchisaurus. There are supposed to be several more of these in the works, including Spinosaurus, Yangchuanosaurus, Chungkingosaurus, and Amargasaurus.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 11, 2018, 09:29:26 PM
Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on November 11, 2018, 06:42:36 PM

Besides the miniatures and the large hollow vinyl figures, they have a few 1:35 scale solid PVC figures with bases: Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, and a Mamenchisaurus. There are supposed to be several more of these in the works, including Spinosaurus, Yangchuanosaurus, Chungkingosaurus, and Amargasaurus.
Thanks.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Flaffy

New PNSO mini closeups:

Ravonium

And a closeup of the Nemicolopterus in nature:

Shonisaurus

To me the two prehistoric animals that most impress me favorably are the nemicolopterus and the dentate pterosaur, apart from the ceraptosides and the sinosauropteryx.

DinoToyCollector

PNSO just send me pictures of all these little guys in high res...
Have we already seen this little fellow?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: