News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Thanks avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow  for the link this PNSO opthalmosaurus has a more affordable price than other links.

Flaffy

PNSO has started selling the Mammenchisaurus on Tao Bao.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Flaffy on January 19, 2019, 10:49:40 AM

Which one is PNSO selling?

This one ?:

This one?:

..or a totally new one ?

Could you post a picture, please..
:)

Flaffy

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on January 19, 2019, 11:01:46 AM
Quote from: Flaffy on January 19, 2019, 10:49:40 AM

Which one is PNSO selling?

The China Post one.

Halichoeres

PNSO Mamenchisaurus now on Amazon with new packaging ("Dinosaurs Museum"): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MZXCYXR
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Surprised to see that Mamenchisaurus actually ships to the UK. Most PNSO ones don't seem to. Not sure its worth the risk though.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Loon

Is the ceratosaurus on Amazon?

Shonisaurus

There is the PNSO ceratosaurus available also on eBay but the prices are not affordable step the link, they are very high prices. I'll wait for prices to settle if I do not buy it, they're expensive.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jurassic-New-Ceratosaurus-Figure-Dinosaur-Animal-Model-Toy-Collection/254085621602?hash=item3b28aee762:g:99gAAOSwws5cRQ~S:rk:7:pf: 0

Syndicate Bias

At least the Amarga is next amirite  :))

Minmiminime

EXPLODES 🤯😻 Yes please!!! I'm going to have to get a second job at this rate. That is so good, beautiful colours, excellent detail, well fleshed and believable...just, wow. And that's an absolutely stonking mosasaur, too. I don't know a lot about marine reptiles and don't have a single one in my collection, but it's so realistic! Museum quality 😊
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

BRONSON

Hmm I have some teeth from a Mosasaur, they are displayed with a CollectA Mosa, but this one looks a little better, would love the Sideshow one but they are hard to find.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I guess the Amarga is a resin, how about the Mosa?

Minmiminime

Oh. Wow. https://www.facebook.com/777952542257082/posts/2246871508698504/
Two different colour variants of the Amarga, or is it just my eyes melting with glee?!
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Shonisaurus

From what I see the bitterness of PNSO is by far much better than all its precedents from my honest point of view and that it has a lot of competition. As I reported on Facebook are made of PVC and I think that the size should be solid PVC. On the other hand the prehistoric reptile (mosasaurus I suppose) by the size will be vinyl or hollow PVC (it is only an assumption of mine) and all that I express are my personal opinions.

For my part, I am willing to buy both versions of PNSO's amargasaurus and the same is true of the prehistoric marine reptile (mosasaurus).  :)

ceratopsian

The Amargasaurus has me really excited.  I doubt there are two colour variants though.  I think it's either a question of a prototype or differences in lighting or both.

Renecito

Amazing amargasaurus but i prefer the less bright colours version better!!! And all the aquatics prehistoric creatures from PNSO will display so sweet together!!!
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Patrx

Interesting choice of textures for the mosasaur–the scales look maybe a bit massive for a marine animal, one would expect smoother skin. On the plus side, the articulated jaw looks nicely inconspicuous!

Minmiminime

So inconspicuous, I hadn't even noticed it has one! ;D Ooh, they're good...

PhilSauria

Whoever said wow! - I second that. This is going to be the year of PNSO for me for sure. Already have the Opthalmosaurus on the way but doubt that I'll be able to afford that massive Ceratosaurus, however I will be going all out to try and get hold of these two!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: