News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albertosaurus

If I get to buy some of these figures, I will send them immediately to Martin Garratt for seam filling and painting, no doubt about it.

Acro-man, if any of us send you the money, will you be able to buy and send them to us?

stargatedalek

That price is a lot more reasonable then MH (of course). My only question now is what material are they made of? Is it PVC? If so I'll definitely be getting that titanosaur.

ProSauropod

I would definitely be in for the Sauropods - a group buy would make sense, but who would have the chops to organize?  It's always easy when it's someone else  ::)

stargatedalek

Quote from: ProSauropod on April 09, 2016, 01:48:15 AM
I would definitely be in for the Sauropods - a group buy would make sense, but who would have the chops to organize?  It's always easy when it's someone else  ::)
In this case it will probably save a lot of money for everyone to buy them separately. For example if I were to accept a bulk order of these from China I'd bet the shipping from me to other people in NA would be higher than from China to them.

acro-man

Quote from: Albertosaurus on April 08, 2016, 05:04:47 PM
If I get to buy some of these figures, I will send them immediately to Martin Garratt for seam filling and painting, no doubt about it.

Acro-man, if any of us send you the money, will you be able to buy and send them to us?

hi albertosaurus,
i received your message, sorry for not replying. last friday was busy.
i am ok to get some for you guys. but i worry about shipping more.

i have already contacted shipping company about the price.
it isn't very optimistic.
size is a bigger matter than weight here.
and because of that, there is no obvious advantage in bulk order (i fainted when i heard the price for a 1x1x1m object)
for everybody's reference, here are the sizes of these dinos (in centimeters)
Huanghetitan 69x50x40
Mandschurosaurus 38x7x14
Shantungosaurus 39x11x17
Lufengosaurus 53x8x21
Euhelopus 30x8x46
Yutyrannus/t-rex (i am not sure now) 33x26x26

hope there's still a cheap way for shipping.
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Blade-of-the-Moon

My guess is just about any box the sauropods fit in the other smaller ones would fit inside as well somewhere..at least to a degree.  Say if I ordered both sauropods, that box would likely fit both hadrosaurs between their legs..so if weight isn't an issue, you just plan to pay for the largest box.  Any idea what it would be for one that large? I've done some international shipping before so no worries about scaring me with it.. lol

Sim

Thanks for your reply, acro-man! :)

Quote from: acro-man on April 08, 2016, 11:29:17 AM
1. aside from the 6, there are 3 LIMITED EDITION museum quality sculpts for the other exhibits, which include:
a Huayangosaurus 600USD
a Tsintaosaurus 260USD
a Mamenchisaurus 1544USD

they are very scarce and very very expensive, see from the official price above.
I didn't know about those!  I think I found them and they are really expensive!:
Tsintaosaurus: link
Huayangosaurus: link
Mamenchisaurus: link

2. the very long sauropod you mentioned is Ruyangosaurus
the other hadrosaurs you mentioned i don't know
Thanks! :)

3. yes, it's Yutyrannus from the very beginning. i mixed its name with t-rex . sorry for confusing.
the figures are all chinese dinosaurs. so do the exhibits.
I get the impression the not-for-sale exhibit sculpt is of Yutyrannus, but the for-sale sculpt is of Tyrannosaurus rex and the two are different sculpts (in a similar pose).  Earlier in this thread I tried to find out what species the for-sale tyrannosauroid was and here are the names in English I found:
Tyrannosaurus: https://world.taobao.com/item/527934552039.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z10.1-c.w4023-1975823768.2.zl8jza
T-rex: https://www.facebook.com/monsterhousehk/posts/1115370358515297
T-REX: https://world.taobao.com/item/527994213355.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.Q8rFv7#detail
I don't know what exactly those two Taobao pages say the figure is in Chinese though.  Do you know if the figure is named somewhere, like on its label or where it's sold?

there is another thread with reviews of the figures for your reference.
the author is Dr. RAX. slowly updating.
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4445185437
Thanks for the link!  Even using Google translate, I enjoyed reading the reviews.

BTW, can you tell me how to reply a certain post in a thread?
all i can do is 'quote', and delete everything unnecessary.
and there seems to be no notification upon someone 'quote' me.
I don't think there is a more direct way to reply on this forum than quoting, or addressing a post to another member.  For notifications, click on "Profile" near the top of the page, then go to "Modify Profile" and click on "Notifications".  That will bring up a page with information about how to receive notifications and where you can set notification preferences.

DinoLord

Sim, on taobao the listing includes the Chinese name for T. rex.

Sim

Quote from: DinoLord on April 09, 2016, 02:22:11 PM
Sim, on taobao the listing includes the Chinese name for T. rex.

Thanks DinoLord!

EarthboundEiniosaurus

acro-man, if you are able to buy and send these to forum members, I would definitely be interested :)

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus 
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

DinoToyForum

MLMjp

Quote from: dinotoyforum on April 10, 2016, 07:49:05 PM
MonsterhouseUK is now selling PNSO figures on Ebay, see:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ssn=monsterhousehk&_pgn=2&_skc=50&rt=nc

They also have a Battat MOS Ceratosaurus and Stegosaurus.

stoneage

:)  I wonder when will see their other figures on E-Bay?

Blade-of-the-Moon

About twice the regular price aren't they?

acro-man

Quote from: MLMjp on April 10, 2016, 10:39:37 PM
They also have a Battat MOS Ceratosaurus and Stegosaurus.

to be frank.... those 2 Battat are sold 2.3USD on TAOBAO.

be patient lads. i am still looking for the optimal shipping.
chances are the overseas dino lovers can buy PNSO directly from TAOBAO using "TAOBAO international delivery".
i haven't used that before and everything is in Chinese.
so give me sometime to get round to it.
will come up with an answer no later than this Wednesday.
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Halichoeres

Quote from: acro-man on April 11, 2016, 04:31:56 AM

be patient lads. i am still looking for the optimal shipping.
chances are the overseas dino lovers can buy PNSO directly from TAOBAO using "TAOBAO international delivery".
i haven't used that before and everything is in Chinese.
so give me sometime to get round to it.
will come up with an answer no later than this Wednesday.

Thanks for your efforts!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Blade-of-the-Moon

postsaurischian

:D Thanks for keeping us informed, acro-man!

sauroid

shouldnt this thread be in the "New for 2016" section since this is a brand new line and the figures will be released within the year?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

triceratops83

Quote from: dinotoyforum on April 10, 2016, 07:49:05 PM
MonsterhouseUK is now selling PNSO figures on Ebay, see:

Took the risk and ordered the Shantungosaurus - a really beautiful model.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: