News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bokisaurus

Wow, amazing! Really wanting that Amarga! ;D MH said it was PVC, maybe there are two version of it, one resin and one PVC? I'm hoping for PVC.
Yeah, that mosasaurus is awesome and it does have a dorsal fin, photos of MH on FB clearly shows the fin :))

Hmmmm, now how on earth can one afford all of these awesome figures this year? >:(

suspsy

That is quite possibly the most badass Ceratosaurus toy I've seen, and definitely the biggest.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Patrx on January 24, 2019, 05:47:05 PM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on January 24, 2019, 05:44:15 PM
Quote from: Patrx on January 24, 2019, 05:25:00 PM
Oof. That's a bit big. And no lips  :o

From what I last saw, the lips are debatable from what I understand.

Yep, definitely not settled yet, at least not for most taxa. But, not only do I find the evidence "for" compelling, I also personally prefer it from an aesthetic point of view. Especially for Ceratosaurus, with its big nasty teeth!

Yea I agree, they look pretty derpy with their upper teeth out haha

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Bokisaurus on January 24, 2019, 06:14:47 PM
Wow, amazing! Really wanting that Amarga! ;D MH said it was PVC, maybe there are two version of it, one resin and one PVC? I'm hoping for PVC.
Yeah, that mosasaurus is awesome and it does have a dorsal fin, photos of MH on FB clearly shows the fin :))

Hmmmm, now how on earth can one afford all of these awesome figures this year? >:(

You don't, you just sit in a corner and cry as your funds turn to 0  ;)

Shonisaurus

I ordered the PNSO ophthalmosaurus on eBay at a reasonable price and today they have informed me that they sent it to me.

On the other hand I think to buy the amargasaurus version of PVC and the mosasaurus. Honestly the ceratosaurus is a very beautiful figure but will have to wait for money issues, I do not want to spend more than the account, I prefer to save the money of the ceratosaurus for Vintage figures of Battat and Play Visions if the opportunity arises, but sincerely PNSO's set of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals is much better than its predecessors in the market.

Hopefully one day also commercialize spinosaurus and giganotosaurus (in the absence of Papo's giganotosaurus).

PhilSauria

I don't know how but that Ceratosaurus has to be on my shelves sooner or later!

BRONSON

Quote from: PhilSauria on January 24, 2019, 10:50:41 PM

Are your kidneys good ?  :P

Jose S.M.

That Ceratosaurus is huge  :o I love the Amargasaurus and Mamenchisaurus and maybe one day I'll get them but for now the bases are what's holding me off. They are nice for display but it's not something I need and they take space and for a monetary reason.
I'm glad they seem to be taking force again!

PhilSauria

Quote from: BRONSON on January 25, 2019, 12:23:58 AM
Quote from: PhilSauria on January 24, 2019, 10:50:41 PM

Are your kidneys good ?  :P

LOL! Yeah I want it but maybe not quite THAT much - thanks for the suggestion though.

Syndicate Bias

Is the Ceratosaurus available anywhere?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on January 25, 2019, 05:35:01 AM

It looked like MonserhouseHK might have it..but they haven't confirmed.

Ravonium

Considering how little of them there are on the market, it's good to see a mosasaur that looks like it's approximately 1:40 scale. The dorsal fin is also a nice touch  :)

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 25, 2019, 05:55:35 AM

Aliexpress supposedly has it. Imma wait a little bit until I order the Mo Models carcha before I decide on it.

Mackeral

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on January 25, 2019, 09:12:58 AM

Aliexpress supposedly has it. Imma wait a little bit until I order the Mo Models carcha before I decide on it.

You think of my offer?

KeU

Wilson is off Amazon already? Can't seem to find it.

Jose S.M.

Quote from: KeU on January 25, 2019, 12:59:59 PM
Wilson is off Amazon already? Can't seem to find it.

I can't find the first big vinyl models except for the Tyrannosaurus. Maybe they are out of stock or something.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Mackeral on January 25, 2019, 10:36:51 AM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on January 25, 2019, 09:12:58 AM

You think of my offer?

Yea sorry for the wait, stuff got in the way it shouldn't be too long now  :P

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I have asked on facebook, and it seems Everything Dinosaur will be getting all the mini PNSO figures in and the big Ceratosaurus and Opthalmosaurus as well. In a couple of weeks I think.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Minmiminime

Yeeeeees, that is splendid news ;D
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Syndicate Bias

So anyone think ED will be cheaper because aliexpress is selling the cerato for 85 dollars?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: