News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

Anybody think if I offered PNSO a couple hundred they might let me have the Giganotosaurus early? 😂

Takama

I saw a Image of the New Amargasaurus next to the Mamenchisaurus

All I wll say is that Amargasaurus is WAY TOO BIG. To be 1:35

Serieusly, its Almost as Big as the Mamenchisaurus. 

A 10 meter Amargasaurus thats close to the size of a 16 meter Mamenchisaurus

Shonisaurus

Thank you avatar_Takama @Takama  for sharing that photograph. Mine is on the way. By the way, can someone from the DTF tell me if the PNSO mosasaurus I bought is made of vinyl or solid PVC?

Minmiminime

I had a suspicion this would be the case (luckily for me, I'm not bothered) The colours look good! Not really very close in hue to any catalogue or other shot I've seen yet, but still...ahem. I'm a little wobbly on sauropod feet, but are there too many unguals on show, here?
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Syndicate Bias

The Amargasaurus and Ceratosaurus and Mosa and Mamenchi are now available for purchase at their lowest price with free shipping from Yi-ni-yao sci art on Amazon. That's PNSO's retailer or something.

Sorry I'll have to find a link for them but they're on Amazon US I think. I'd check

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on January 27, 2019, 09:53:13 PM
Anybody think if I offered PNSO a couple hundred they might let me have the Giganotosaurus early? 😂
It's a complete guess, but I think that you may possibly like Giganotosaurus a lot?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Minmiminime on January 28, 2019, 08:11:42 PM
I had a suspicion this would be the case (luckily for me, I'm not bothered) The colours look good! Not really very close in hue to any catalogue or other shot I've seen yet, but still...ahem. I'm a little wobbly on sauropod feet, but are there too many unguals on show, here?

The front legs, especially their front claws to be a sauropod should be otherwise as the amargasaurus Safari 2018 for example. There I see an error, I hope I'm wrong.

Minmiminime

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus I think unfortunately we are correct, however, for a sculpt of this quality it's a flaw I'm happy to overlook. I have three criteria for collecting: 1) artistry 2) accuracy and 3) production values. And to a fair extent, cost I suppose! For a figure to end up in my collection it must fulfil at least one of these criteria, so the Amargasaurus and Ceratosaurus are safe  ;)

Thanks, S @Syndicate Bias ! That's great news, I hate it when scalpers take advantage of us with huge inflated shipping costs, dastardly so-and-so's!! Personally I have a strong brand loyalty to ED so will probably wait for them to get these new figures before taking the plunge ;) Won't be long now before members start posting their own pictures of these figures ;D
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

BRONSON

I love Nick the Ceratosaurus, the detail, the colour scheme is awsome, but the pose puts me off buying him, he looks like he should have a lampost or fire hydrant on his base  :(

Patrx

Oh, no :( Those hand claws are an absolute dealbreaker. I suppose it could be corrected with a knife, some putty, and paint, but this is likely to be an expensive piece to get something so basic so wrong.

empire3569

Just ordered the Amargasaurus! Should look great next to Wilson and Doyle (even if it is a bit out of scale)

KeU

My order for Lucio is in as well.

PhilSauria

If I were not such a well brought-up person (and it no doubt contravenes Forum rules) - I'd be using expletives here!

Just tried to order the magnificent Amargasaurus from Amazon, because even with the lousy conversion between the US and our dollar I could still (just) afford this - but of course they cannot ship to Australia! Just my luck. What is it about shipping to Australia?!! - it either costs and arm and a leg or they just won't do it. Just talking US here - I get stuff from Asia for free and Europe for a fraction of the US shipping.

Can't really afford the prices listed elsewhere at the moment and don't like the chances of any listing at lower prices so I'll just have to look in frustration as members post images of their new PNSOs.

Collecting (or attempting to) can be frustrating at times!

Sigmasaurus

Quote from: Takama on January 28, 2019, 07:46:10 PM
I saw a Image of the New Amargasaurus next to the Mamenchisaurus

All I wll say is that Amargasaurus is WAY TOO BIG. To be 1:35

Serieusly, its Almost as Big as the Mamenchisaurus. 

A 10 meter Amargasaurus thats close to the size of a 16 meter Mamenchisaurus

To be honest, I dont think the size takes away from the quality of this figure too much.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on January 28, 2019, 08:26:51 PM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on January 27, 2019, 09:53:13 PM
It's a complete guess, but I think that you may possibly like Giganotosaurus a lot?

Good guess but it's not as much as Carcharodontosaurus but close enough lol

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: PhilSauria on January 28, 2019, 11:25:08 PM
If I were not such a well brought-up person (and it no doubt contravenes Forum rules) - I'd be using expletives here!

Just tried to order the magnificent Amargasaurus from Amazon, because even with the lousy conversion between the US and our dollar I could still (just) afford this - but of course they cannot ship to Australia! Just my luck. What is it about shipping to Australia?!! - it either costs and arm and a leg or they just won't do it. Just talking US here - I get stuff from Asia for free and Europe for a fraction of the US shipping.

Can't really afford the prices listed elsewhere at the moment and don't like the chances of any listing at lower prices so I'll just have to look in frustration as members post images of their new PNSOs.

Collecting (or attempting to) can be frustrating at times!

I have a friend in Australia ,  shipping to him is always very pricey and I have similar problems sending to the U.K. .  If you don't mind the price of shipping,  I can help with U.S. items to you. 

PhilSauria

Thanks for the offer but I suspect that the shipping would be the killer.

As it was the price came out at about $83 AU, not sure if the shipping would have been free to all destinations, but the next best listing I have found came to $95 AU, which will go above that when the required GST kicks in on top of that amount so probably ending up over the $100.

Pretty hard aiming for high-end figures without a high-end bank balance!

tanystropheus

Ordered the Ophthalmosaurus ...Amarga next...then I have to figure out a way to get the rest of them  :'(

Syndicate Bias

I want to order the cerato and Amarga but I'm gonna wait and see when their spino and giga come out. I think I'd rather wait and have the money for those two on the go than having to figure out how will I get my hands on them knowing they'd probably sell fast like every other pnso figure being sold

Shonisaurus

I honestly can not wait to see the giganotosaurus and spinosaurus from PNSO are highly anticipated for me. But honestly I would like in these cases to buy them from Yi-ni-yao sci art on Amazon, as S @Syndicate Bias  has said.

The prices of eBay are very high and it is spending a lot of money on those figures, perhaps with that same supplier I bought the PNSO ceratosaurus one day and although it is a fabulous figure I am not very interested at the moment.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: