News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bokisaurus

Well, I was lucky enough that one my recent birthday I received 2 Amazon gift card ;D I was ready to get the Othalmosaurus and Mamenchi, but then I just saw the Amarga and Mosasaur were just released!
So, I ordered them both in addition to the Mamenchi. The Cerato and others will have to wait till I am able to sell some body parts for cash! ;D

Shonisaurus

I just got informed by a member of the Syndicate Bias forum and by an Ebay shop owner in China and the PNSO mosasaurus is hollow PVC, and has an articulated mouth. My PNSO mosasaurus and amargasaurus are on the way.

tanystropheus

Is the Nemicolopterus sold out? That's depressing as it was the mini I wanted most (perhaps, they will restock?) When you click on the Amazon link it redirects elsewhere.

Minmiminime

The first shipment of new figures is on it's way to ED and includes the new minis! There's going to be a newsletter by them shortly :))
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 29, 2019, 07:15:43 PM
I just got informed by a member of the Syndicate Bias forum and by an Ebay shop owner in China and the PNSO mosasaurus is hollow PVC, and has an articulated mouth. My PNSO mosasaurus and amargasaurus are on the way.

That's interesting because the Mosasaur looked like it was made like the Amargasaurus? If it is I will have to reconsider as  I do prefer the large hollow pieces.

Syndicate Bias

I asked around all I heard was that it was hard pvc. But I saw pictures of it next to alot of papos and it's pretty massive if the picture isn't misleading me with the close ups. For something that big and being only 65 dollars it's gotta be hollow

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on January 29, 2019, 10:38:15 PM
I asked around all I heard was that it was hard pvc. But I saw pictures of it next to alot of papos and it's pretty massive if the picture isn't misleading me with the close ups. For something that big and being only 65 dollars it's gotta be hollow

do you have a link to that pic?

Syndicate Bias

avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon

Couldn't find the page I was on FB for. But these were the pictures I saved from it

Blade-of-the-Moon

thanks, yeah it def looks like the Basilosaurus so probably hollow.

Minmiminime

Oh no...it takes a pretty special marine reptile figure to find it's way into my collection these days, but that just looks so good 😻
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Shonisaurus

Both the mosasaurus and the ceratosaurus of PNSO are very cool figures. Honestly the mosasaurus PNSO is much better compared to its basilosaurus counterpart of the same brand. Mine is on the way.

On the other hand, I can not explain how the PNSO ceratosaurus can stand up keeping in mind that it has only one leg on the ground.

Blade-of-the-Moon

The Basilosaurus is pretty awesome too, everyone asks what it is, makes a great conversation piece.  Went ahead and ordered the Mosa too..man now I have to sell more stuff.

Well the Ceratosaurus does have a base to help it stand.  I was thinking of inserting a peg in the foot and make it a wood base..that "wood" look better.. lol

Shonisaurus

For all those who have ordered packages from China, especially dinosaurs PNSO, Nanmu Studio or Vitae to give some examples have told me that the deliveries of these packages will be relativized because the Chinese New Year (Year of the pig) is celebrated by what until the 9th of February inclusive packages will not be sent. I give you a complete message that an eBay store has left me:

"Hello!

We are on The National Day of China from 26th Jan to 9th Feb 2019.

Therefore, we are unable to arrange the delivery to you until 9th ​​Feb 2019.
During the Holiday we will reserve and add the shipping tracking code in Ebay system in order to prepare the delivery

If you are not O.K, we will definitely complete the full refund to you

Sorry for any inconvenience caused you!

Thank you for your kind understanding!

Best wishes "

Therefore we will have to wait and have patience. For anyone who has made purchases in China do not worry that the package is not lost for the reasons mentioned, the shipment will be delayed.

Patrx

Loving the Mosasaurus! I can't tell, though, are the palatine teeth painted at all?
As for the Amargasaurus, I'm perplexed; the images on Amazon seem to have more correct hands, or at least, the claws are unpainted.

Minmiminime

I'm a bit perplexed by the Amargasaurus too, the paint job is totally different in some images 🤔 Maybe they had to make some concessions to affordable mass production, but why would they seemingly change the hands?!

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Minmiminime on January 30, 2019, 06:24:25 PM
I'm a bit perplexed by the Amargasaurus too, the paint job is totally different in some images 🤔 Maybe they had to make some concessions to affordable mass production, but why would they seemingly change the hands?!

I have noticed in the photographs that unfortunately the amargasaurus has changed with respect to its promotional photos, the front hooves suffer sincerely from that scientific accuracy that seemed to have its promotional image. On the other hand the painting of the head including eyes and teeth has varied in a negative way. It does not stop being a great figure but its paleoartistic value I am afraid that it is not as much as I thought. My amargasaurus will send it along with the mosasaurus, basilosaurus, ophthalmosaurus and meganodon of PNSO and also as I call the indominus of Namnu Studio together with the triceratops special version of Favorite of Acro-man after the festivities in China so I will not be able to evaluate Product quality until mid-end of February.  :(

Syndicate Bias

Makes you wonder how the quality will be for the next figures

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on January 30, 2019, 10:35:56 PM
Makes you wonder how the quality will be for the next figures

True, I hope we do not get another disappointment with the spinosaurus and gantotosaurus of PNSO. I trust them, especially because the price of each figure makes you think if it's really worth it or not. I am optimistic and I understand that these two theropods will be equal or superior in person to their prototype figures. Time will tell.

PhilSauria

Couldn't believe this but placed an order and it seems legit, like not a type or something!

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/273670568951?_trksid=p2380057.m570.l6004&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI273670568951.N41.S1.R2.TR2

Better be quick!

Syndicate Bias

Well that was fast. I wanna buy it but I'll wait until their reviews come in first

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: