News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeapingLaelaps

Okay, I definitely need to get that

Syndicate Bias

It's already on Taobao

KeU

This is not April Fools' right?
If it is showing up on Taobao, should be showing up on Amazon real soon.

Side note, considering the size of the Spinosaurus, there is one massive fish.
Looks like it's almost the size of a small Great White Shark.

PhilSauria

OMG! I have to have one of these!

I did an actual size print out of the model and we're talking companion piece to the massive Ceratosaurus - this thing will be an absolute show-stopper on display. Now all I have to do is find the funds to afford the three-figure price tag! (Australian dollar price)

Syndicate Bias

If they had kept the original colours only  :-\

Still great model. I still think Papo has then beat. Hopefully their Giganotosaurus doesn't have a too differing paint job. It didn't seem that complex to begin with

Flaffy

Is it just me or does the Spino's thumb position look a tad bit off?

mgaguilar

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 01, 2019, 10:36:30 PM

Still great model. I still think Papo has then beat. Hopefully their Giganotosaurus doesn't have a too differing paint job. It didn't seem that complex to begin with

I agree, seems like they are simplifying a ton of the paint jobs from the version 01's of their models, similar to Wilson. Although, the new Wilson paint job does seem to be much more detailed in certain aspects, if that makes any sense.
The coloration is simplified in comparison to previously leaked prototype models, but the details look absolutely crisp in the promo photos.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: mgaguilar on April 02, 2019, 03:04:02 AM

I agree, seems like they are simplifying a ton of the paint jobs from the version 01's of their models, similar to Wilson. Although, the new Wilson paint job does seem to be much more detailed in certain aspects, if that makes any sense.
The coloration is simplified in comparison to previously leaked prototype models, but the details look absolutely crisp in the promo photos.

Well at least the models are still pure quality. If you can repaint them then I guess that solves the problem lol

So is aliexpress a pre order or in stock?

Toasaurus

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 02, 2019, 03:13:30 AM
Quote from: mgaguilar on April 02, 2019, 03:04:02 AM

Well at least the models are still pure quality. If you can repaint them then I guess that solves the problem lol

So is aliexpress a pre order or in stock?
in stock cause i messaged pnso to see when the spinosaurus is coming to amazon they said today so yes

Syndicate Bias

Was about to say because right now I checked that Tiabu website and someome said theirs arrived today at their doorstep. Has pictures and everything ill link it later.

Syndicate Bias

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6087748199?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=0&

Minus the paint jobs I know we can all agree PNSO is carrying this year so far for dinosaur releases since Rebor hasn't made anything yet that captures alot of eyes and papo has been lacklustre aside from their Spino and Penta.

Seems to me like the majority of my purchases will be coming from PNSO  ^-^

And maybe Nanmu

Shonisaurus

I am going to wait to buy the PNSO spinosaurus on Amazon. I do not risk spending money on eBay stores whose prices are inflated in many cases.

When it appears on Amazon, I would ask you to provide a member of the forum with a link to purchase the product.

Shonisaurus

For all those interested in the PNSO spinosaurus is already available on Amazon, I pass the link,

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q9Q828P/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=spinosaurus+pnso&qid=1554192687&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

I have already made the purchase. I think it's going to be as great or bigger than Papo's spinosaurus, although I still trust the limited version of Papo.

Syndicate Bias

Beat me to it I see avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus

I ordered mine as soon as PNSO messaged me on FB about it 30 minutes ago.

For those who haven't opened the link it's more expensive than most of their current prices at 85 USD total with shipping.

I still think the Papo one will be better but this one is up there  ^-^

Btw did you get the Ceratosaurus avatar_Minmiminime @Minmiminime ?

Also avatar_mgaguilar @mgaguilar

PhilSauria

The PNSO Spinosaurus was listed on Ali Express earlier today but seems to have disappeared from the listings now for some reason.

I hope that it returns as Amazon will not send to Australia so that will end my chances of ordering one of these if it does not get put back on sale at AE. Feeling frustrated is putting it mildly! Discrimination is one word that comes to mind, and I have never been able to get a satisfactory answer, or any answer for that matter, as to why Amazon refuses shipping to this country.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: PhilSauria on April 02, 2019, 10:02:14 AM
The PNSO Spinosaurus was listed on Ali Express earlier today but seems to have disappeared from the listings now for some reason.

I hope that it returns as Amazon will not send to Australia so that will end my chances of ordering one of these if it does not get put back on sale at AE. Feeling frustrated is putting it mildly! Discrimination is one word that comes to mind, and I have never been able to get a satisfactory answer, or any answer for that matter, as to why Amazon refuses shipping to this country.

I would put myself onto that shipping list but it'll end up costing too much between shipping to me to ship to you  :-\

Syndicate Bias

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6088127886?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=0&

Another person just got theirs. There seems to be paint run off on the spines

RobinGoodfellow

PNSO Spinosaurus is on Aliexpress (it's sold by Model Toy Center, free shipping to my Country with China Post or 5Euro for E-Packet):

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2019-PNSO-Jurassic-World-Egypt-Dinosaurs-Spinosaurus-Collection-1-35Science-and-art-Model/1196221_32997742392.html?spm=a2g0y.12010108.1000001.12.572a4980RIRGDS

PhilSauria

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 02, 2019, 10:10:17 AM

I would put myself onto that shipping list but it'll end up costing too much between shipping to me to ship to you  :-\

Don't get the wrong idea, I wasn't asking for any assistance - the whole shipping side would really price an already expensive item way too far into the big buck arena - I was just voicing my frustrating about the whole situation - seeing something that you would really like to have at the start of the day become closed off to you by the end of the same day. Sometimes international retail sucks!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: