News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilSauria

Great photos and thanks for posting! - they certainly provide a very in depth look at this beast, quite the consumer service there.

I can look at these with anticipation now as I finally have a source to order one of these through.

Shonisaurus

My PNSO spinosaurus is about to arrive tomorrow, Monday, I will have to pay customs duties. The customs and postal services do not respect purchases even under 60 euros (before you could buy products in this case models of dinosaurs with prices equal to or less than 150 euros). It does not seem right to me to demand these tariff rates for buying on the Internet from non-EU countries, but if the Law requires it, we must obey and there is no other. On the other hand I congratulate the members of the forum who already have this great figure, for me it is to "open my mouth" with this beauty. The defect of the spinosaurus is that it is too thin and on the other hand if the jaw is loose and it is difficult to keep it open for me it is a defect from my honest point of view. But even say I have to score in dinotoyblog.com this figure with the score of five stars, although I will have to see it physically.

Dobber

Quote from: LeapingLaelaps on April 06, 2019, 08:29:06 PM

So I ordered this guy on April 2nd from Amazon, and he already got here! I'm absolutely blown away how quickly he arrived. He's absolutely massive, and absolutely gorgeous.

The only flaw I can see is that there's some pink paint right behind his lower jaw on one side, but you can't see it if his mouth is open. The base he's on is super neat and I love the sad, floppy Onchopristis he's got.

Congrats on getting the Spinosaurus already. Mine shipped on the 2nd as well but tracking shows it's still in China. :(

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Dobber on April 07, 2019, 02:37:17 AM
Quote from: LeapingLaelaps on April 06, 2019, 08:29:06 PM

So I ordered this guy on April 2nd from Amazon, and he already got here! I'm absolutely blown away how quickly he arrived. He's absolutely massive, and absolutely gorgeous.

The only flaw I can see is that there's some pink paint right behind his lower jaw on one side, but you can't see it if his mouth is open. The base he's on is super neat and I love the sad, floppy Onchopristis he's got.

Congrats on getting the Spinosaurus already. Mine shipped on the 2nd as well but tracking shows it's still in China. :(

Chris

Copy and paste your Tracking number on your country's postal service. Amazon doesn't show tracking for your item past the origin country. Mine still says it's in China on Amazon but already went through customs and delivered to my doorstep as shown in the USPS tracking website and also because of course I got it today. avatar_Dobber @Dobber

Syndicate Bias

On another note ED told me that the PNSO Giganotosaurus was put aside due to "two" other models taking priority avatar_KeU @KeU

Dobber

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 07, 2019, 03:43:49 AM
Copy and paste your Tracking number on your country's postal service. Amazon doesn't show tracking for your item past the origin country. Mine still says it's in China on Amazon but already went through customs and delivered to my doorstep as shown in the USPS tracking website and also because of course I got it today. avatar_Dobber @Dobber

Yeah, I tried that too....still says pre shipment at origin post.  :(

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Toasaurus

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 07, 2019, 12:35:39 AM
My PNSO spinosaurus is about to arrive tomorrow, Monday, I will have to pay customs duties. The customs and postal services do not respect purchases even under 60 euros (before you could buy products in this case models of dinosaurs with prices equal to or less than 150 euros). It does not seem right to me to demand these tariff rates for buying on the Internet from non-EU countries, but if the Law requires it, we must obey and there is no other. On the other hand I congratulate the members of the forum who already have this great figure, for me it is to "open my mouth" with this beauty. The defect of the spinosaurus is that it is too thin and on the other hand if the jaw is loose and it is difficult to keep it open for me it is a defect from my honest point of view. But even say I have to score in dinotoyblog.com this figure with the score of five stars, although I will have to see it physically.
wait did you order the spino off amazon cause ive never had to pay charges and taxes on my orders on amazon but i
Live in canada so it might be diffrent for me and you

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Toasaurus on April 07, 2019, 09:38:57 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 07, 2019, 12:35:39 AM
wait did you order the spino off amazon cause ive never had to pay charges and taxes on my orders on amazon but i
Live in canada so it might be diffrent for me and you

Unfortunately in my country (and it seems to me that this is not the only case), if I buy orders for the price that is extra-EU, they demand customs tariffs, they have informed me www.correos.es and I bought them from Amazon. It is not fair what they do with me but if I complain it would be worse. I think it happens as I have been told in all the customs of the world or at least in many customs services of a considerable number of nations on a global scale. It's the sad reality. In my nation before purchases equal to or less than 150 euros did not require a fee. Now, unfortunately, it does not matter what you buy and at the price you buy, they demand a tariff, I was told by the postal officials.  :(

ceratopsian

avatar_Toasaurus @Toasaurus: like Shonisaurus, those of us in the UK also have to pay customs on amazon purchases, just like any other seller. It just depends on your country's customs regulations. Sometimes a parcel slips through to me without extra fees but not often.

Toasaurus

Ive talked with amazon customer service they said there is no custom taxes when i order so canada must be diffrent

Syndicate Bias

Weird. I think that has to do with the UK and mainland Europe in general with how they handle things. Over here I never have to pay customs fees at all. Everything goes through customs within hours when it gets here. That sucks   :-\

Halichoeres

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 07, 2019, 10:40:05 AM

Well that's interesting! I'm not really in the market for a new Allosaurus, but if that's a Barosaurus in the center it's a must-have.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 08, 2019, 05:38:58 PM

Well that's interesting! I'm not really in the market for a new Allosaurus, but if that's a Barosaurus in the center it's a must-have.

I have reason to believe these 3 are the reason the Giganotosaurus has been pushed back. If so then I hope it's the next one. I wouldn't mind having this one

All these sauropods PNSO keeps releasing give me hope that someday they will release an Argentinosaurus hopefully

Andreioli

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 08, 2019, 05:42:29 PM

I have reason to believe these 3 are the reason the Giganotosaurus has been pushed back. If so then I hope it's the next one. I wouldn't mind having this one

All these sauropods PNSO keeps releasing give me hope that someday they will release an Argentinosaurus hopefully

I don't think this is PNSO.
Look: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-35-Omeisaurus-VS-Szechuanosaurus-Statue-Dinosaur-Figure-Collector-Unpainted/254192684871?hash=item3b2f108f47:g:-34AAOSw9Clcqrs8

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Andreioli on April 08, 2019, 06:08:33 PM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 08, 2019, 05:42:29 PM

I don't think this is PNSO.
Look: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-35-Omeisaurus-VS-Szechuanosaurus-Statue-Dinosaur-Figure-Collector-Unpainted/254192684871?hash=item3b2f108f47:g:-34AAOSw9Clcqrs8

Oof, it was in the PNSO Forum on Baidu. S since Google Translate sucks I can barely make of what they say. I shall remove it at once!

KeU

I was thinking the rumored Stegosaurus and Ankylosaurus that might be holding up Lucas.

Dimitar_E

I have just received today the Megalodon from the new batch sent by avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur and can happily report to the community that the new figure is almost completly seamless! I can see only seam at the tail and that's all! Absolutely love it!

postsaurischian

Quote from: KeU on April 08, 2019, 06:46:18 PM
I was thinking the rumored Stegosaurus and Ankylosaurus that might be holding up Lucas.

..... which would be good, because I want that Stegosaurus ;D .

Syndicate Bias

Oh. I completely forgot about those two. The stego is definitely on my list

Shonisaurus

The PNSO ankylosaurus is perhaps (it is a personal assumption of mine) the weakest figure of PNSO this year. Although for my part it is somewhat risky when it comes to assessing.

On the other hand the PNSO stegosaurus must be great will make a very good pair with the Safari 2019 stegosaurus.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: