News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

Someone tag me when PNSO releases their Giganotosaurus. I think I need to stay off the internet until then.

LeapingLaelaps

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 12, 2019, 09:47:15 PM
Someone tag me when PNSO releases their Giganotosaurus. I think I need to stay off the internet until then.

I hope you're feeling okay!

Ceratosaurus

So I've never ordered from Ali Express before and I noticed the price on the PNSO Spinosaurus is quite a bit cheaper for me to get from there to Canada than Amazon.com. Under colour it does say  "without retail box". Has anyone ordered one from any of their sellers and is it exactly as it sounds? Should I trust it arriving undamaged?
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

PhilSauria

I have been ordering from Ali for several years and have not had any issues. A few of the PNSO figures I have secured through them have been without the box and have arrived undamaged each time. The Mosasaurus arrived last week and although it was without the box the model was still well packed within the custom foam inner that sits inside the box so they may as well have sent the box! Not sure what difference it makes excluding the outer packaging.

The most reliable seller for PNSO for me has been one that lists as My Online Toy Store.

danmalcolm

I live in Canada and just got essein from AliExpress last week. I ordered with a box, and even with free shipping it took a week and a half to get here. The box had a dent in one of the corners but otherwise survived the semicircumnavigation just fine!

Ceratosaurus

Thanx D @danmalcolm & avatar_PhilSauria @PhilSauria. Decided to order it without the original packaging as the final price was nearly $40 cheaper than Amazon after shipping. I never keep the box or anything that comes with it anyways. Will be hoping it arrives in good condition.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

suspsy

Quote from: danmalcolm on April 20, 2019, 03:19:27 AM
I live in Canada and just got essein from AliExpress last week. I ordered with a box, and even with free shipping it took a week and a half to get here. The box had a dent in one of the corners but otherwise survived the semicircumnavigation just fine!

Just check AliExpress. It is profoundly frustrating how absolutely no one seems to have the original vinyl T. rex in stock now that I've decided I want it. Hindsight is indeed 20/20.  :'(
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: suspsy on April 20, 2019, 03:46:11 AM

Just check AliExpress. It is profoundly frustrating how absolutely no one seems to have the original vinyl T. rex in stock now that I've decided I want it. Hindsight is indeed 20/20.  :'(

Not sure if this is an option for you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PNSO-Tyrannosaurus-Rex-Dinosaurs-rare-scientific-art-realistic-13-model-figure-/322368807991

suspsy

Quote from: Ceratosaurus on April 20, 2019, 01:19:59 PM
Quote from: suspsy on April 20, 2019, 03:46:11 AM

Not sure if this is an option for you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PNSO-Tyrannosaurus-Rex-Dinosaurs-rare-scientific-art-realistic-13-model-figure-/322368807991

Hmmm. I actually may do just that, although I won't have access to a computer until tomorrow! Family gathering for Easter this weekend!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Syndicate Bias

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1210403502451324&id=471638599661155

new pnso ankylosaurus.

i have the PNSO baidu tab bookmarked on my phone and check it everyday for updates.

i read on it that next week the Ankylo should be out as well as 3 other dinosaurs.

the names that were discussed were the Stegosaurus
ankylosaurus
mystery dinosaur which could be the stego as this was said by someone who didnt say stego.
yangchuanosaurus vs Chungkinosaurus? or just Yangchuanosaurus. i butchered the last name lol

and "Nanju"

idk what "Nanju" is but someone made a thread on the chinese dino forum and posted the Giganotosaurus and it had the name "Nanju" so i guess it could be Lucas whos name is Nanju according to google translate i could be entorely wrong though.

nonetheless i expect more news to follow soon. Only thing for certain right now is the Ankylosaurus as you can see from the pictures.

Ceratosaurus

This is great news PNSO but could we slow down production to like half speed? I wonder how long they can keep up this pace but it seems like they're producing an average of one new figure every month.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Ceratosaurus on April 27, 2019, 06:47:17 AM
This is great news PNSO but could we slow down production to like half speed? I wonder how long they can keep up this pace but it seems like they're producing an average of one new figure every month.

i think most of these figures were already being made years ago or at least the long process before mass production had already been completed beforehand when they went down for a while and resurfaced last year they did tell me they were producing their figures since then. i guess these could be the last we see from them until their newer models that we recently saw last year come to light next year. i could be entirely wrong tho

Syndicate Bias

i was correct about nanju!

and obvs Yangchuanosaurus vs Chun

so i guess thats 4 with the anky. stego may vome later

Syndicate Bias

Lucas will be mine at last after all these years  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Syndicate Bias

PhilSauria

Oh Yeah, put me down for one of those!

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: PhilSauria on April 27, 2019, 01:19:36 PM
Oh Yeah, put me down for one of those!

i read that the Giganotosaurus has a different material for the feet but we will see. Maybe they made it like W-Dragon's Allosaurus feet? we shall find out.

So i guess the prototype we saw that was green is the actual product we will get minus the blunt teeth of course.

The Ankylosaurus is supposedly next week and 3 others as i said before.

so far i can see Lucas and the Ankylo and maybe Yangchuanosaurus and Chungkinosaurus

i guess those two count as one or two products unless they come in separate boxes.

in the case they do then a 4th could be possible for the Stegosaurus that is the least likely to appear soon.

After these i think they will go after their newer models like their Yutyrannus and Carnotaurus from the exhibition.

i need that yuty

Ceratosaurus

That yutyrannus would be at the top of my list.

S @Syndicate Bias What are you thinking for the Giga's feet? I don't own the W-Dragon Allosaurus yet. Just curious.

KeU

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 27, 2019, 02:12:11 PM
i read that the Giganotosaurus has a different material for the feet but we will see. Maybe they made it like W-Dragon's Allosaurus feet? we shall find out.
So i guess the prototype we saw that was green is the actual product we will get minus the blunt teeth of course.
The Ankylosaurus is supposedly next week and 3 others as i said before.
so far i can see Lucas and the Ankylo and maybe Yangchuanosaurus and Chungkinosaurus
i guess those two count as one or two products unless they come in separate boxes.
in the case they do then a 4th could be possible for the Stegosaurus that is the least likely to appear soon.
After these i think they will go after their newer models like their Yutyrannus and Carnotaurus from the exhibition.
i need that yuty
How did they do the feet over at W-Dragon?

Syndicate Bias

the allosaurus is made of solid pvc but to make sure the one leg that supported the whole body didnt warp or make the figute wobbly they made the bottom part of it of resin is what i heard.

you cant tell unless you feel it and try to move it. it feels harder than the rest of the body. good thing too because my vitae giga tends to suffer during summertime because of its very soft legs

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: