News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 27, 2019, 03:50:06 PM
the allosaurus is made of solid pvc but to make sure the one leg that supported the whole body didnt warp or make the figute wobbly they made the bottom part of it of resin is what i heard.

you cant tell unless you feel it and try to move it. it feels harder than the rest of the body. good thing too because my vitae giga tends to suffer during summertime because of its very soft legs

Alright thanx. Wouldn't bother me either way. Warping hasn't been an issue for me where I live. I've even used the hair dryer trick a few times and those figures held up fine. Must be a climate thing.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Shonisaurus

S @Syndicate Bias So is there going to be a max marketing of new PNSO dinosaurs? By the way, the giganotosaurus, do you know if the feet of the product are made of resin or a brittle plastic? honestly I am a collector but I do not care for security reasons to buy a figure of giganotosaurus whose feet are broken by an accidental fall of my shelves. I can not afford to buy new cabinets. Thanks for the info.

On the other hand it is another priority to me the chungkingosaurus and the yangchuanosaurus of PNSO are other figures very expected by me especially when they go to make company to my yangchuanosaurus of "dinosaurs of China" of Carnegie / Safari and my giant chungkingosaurus of PNSO.

Regarding PNSO ankylosaurus and stegosaurus can be excellent figures (in fact they are) but due to the number of copies that I have of the different companies are the ones that interest me the least independently that I will buy them yes or yes with time.

Andreioli

There's a retooled Megalodon too, with movable jaw:

Syndicate Bias

i saw.

also as far as rumours go the Ankylo and Giga will be the first two next week. But nobody knows for sure until Monfay.

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus the feet being made of a different material is a rumour as of now. nobody knows yet and the material hasnt been discussed either way. I think its just a rumour and the Giganotosaurus will be like their Spino imo

mgaguilar

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 27, 2019, 11:32:12 AM

>:D

THERE'S THE BEAUTYYY. S @Syndicate Bias seems like your dreams are slowly coming to fruition.
Would LOVE if the feet were resin. Both my new and old Wilsons will no longer stand straight up upon placement on the base.
I had to detach them and let them go back to the original stance for them to be able to stand on their own and not be lop-sided. Hoping lipped-Wilson will also have resin legs.

LeapingLaelaps

Oh noooo PNSO slow down!! I need to save up for the BotM Ceratopsian Kickstarter, that's going to be so hard if PNSO keeps putting out amazing new things :P

BRONSON

Quote from: Andreioli on April 27, 2019, 05:06:36 PM

That dont look like a megalodon

Toasaurus

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 27, 2019, 02:12:11 PM
Quote from: PhilSauria on April 27, 2019, 01:19:36 PM
Oh Yeah, put me down for one of those!

i read that the Giganotosaurus has a different material for the feet but we will see. Maybe they made it like W-Dragon's Allosaurus feet? we shall find out.

So i guess the prototype we saw that was green is the actual product we will get minus the blunt teeth of course.

The Ankylosaurus is supposedly next week and 3 others as i said before.

so far i can see Lucas and the Ankylo and maybe Yangchuanosaurus and Chungkinosaurus

i guess those two count as one or two products unless they come in separate boxes.

in the case they do then a 4th could be possible for the Stegosaurus that is the least likely to appear soon.

After these i think they will go after their newer models like their Yutyrannus and Carnotaurus from the exhibition.

i need that yuty
wait theres a yutyrannus and carno coming?

Shonisaurus

Sincerely the PNSO giganotosaurus its prototype for the box far exceeds its counterparts made so far and only rivals in beauty on equal terms that of Vitae.

PNSO should do things very well from the commercial point of view when it reveals new dinosaur figures week after week. Now a megalodon with articulated jaws, although I honestly like its old vinyl megalodon.

On the other hand, I would like the rumors about Giganotosaurus and Tyrannosaurus with PNSO lips to be just rumors, time will tell.

Sincerely the Asian companies (Chinese and Japanese) are surpassing the American and European companies (without meaning that these companies are making prehistoric animals of honor registration) in terms of the quality of the figures of prehistoric animals. We are living in a happy time for which we are collectors of prehistoric animals. There have never been so many simultaneous companies in the world of dinosaur collection figures. We attend the golden age of dinosaurs.

KeU

Quote from: mgaguilar on April 27, 2019, 05:33:38 PM
THERE'S THE BEAUTYYY. Syndicate Bias, seems like your dreams are slowly coming to fruition.
Would LOVE if the feet were resin. Both my new and old Wilsons will no longer stand straight up upon placement on the base.
I had to detach them and let them go back to the original stance for them to be able to stand on their own and not be lop-sided. Hoping lipped-Wilson will also have resin legs.
That is way too quick! Didn't you just get Wilson V2?
Or is it really warm where you live.

Shonisaurus

By the way minizoo is marketing the dinosaurs of PNSO I passed a link,

https://www.minizoo.com.au/pnso/

Renecito

Quote from: Andreioli on April 27, 2019, 05:06:36 PM

Can't see anything :(

I want them to release feathered figures and also that carnotaurus with the most realistic feet i have seen in a figure or statue.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

KeU

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 27, 2019, 06:13:17 AM
idk what "Nanju" is but someone made a thread on the chinese dino forum and posted the Giganotosaurus and it had the name "Nanju" so i guess it could be Lucas whos name is Nanju according to google translate i could be entorely wrong though.
Took me awhile to connect the dots.
Nanju is the Chinese nickname for Giganotosaurus.
It is similar on how we use 'Giga'.
The Chinese name for Giganotosaurus is 南方巨兽龙. Pronounced Nan Fang Ju Shou Long. Or Nan Ju for short. Literally means Southern Giant.
It should still be Lucas for the PNSO name.

Ceratosaurus

My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Shonisaurus

By the way, the herbivorous dinosaurs, to which species do they belong? it seems another novelty of PNSO without a doubt.

Dobber

Quote from: mgaguilar on April 27, 2019, 05:33:38 PM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 27, 2019, 11:32:12 AM

>:D

THERE'S THE BEAUTYYY. S @Syndicate Bias seems like your dreams are slowly coming to fruition.

Sorry to hear the legs are warping already. Also where are you getting this info on a lipped Wilson? I don't mean to sound accusatory, but your statements are the only place I hear this from. Did I miss something?

That Yutyrannus looks.....odd. The feathering looks like tree bark growing from the back of it's head. I keep thinking if Groot was a dinosaur.. "I AM YOOT!"

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

suspsy

For all of PNSO's strengths, they sure do have a problem with shrink wrapping.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Renecito

I saw pictures of the new megalodon on facebook and i thinl it is an unnecessary figure, it would have been better if they had released a different prehistoric fish or aquatic animal, like a Xiphactinus or a Plesiosaur.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Flaffy

Can someone provide a baidu link to where the images for the retooled megalodon were posted?

Takama

Because Chinease websites a a pain to deal with

Here are the images of the Megalodon, for those who cant figure out how to bypass the Chinease ads that replace the images on the forum

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: