News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeU

For more photos of Lucas and my thoughts of the figure, follow the link below.

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5276.msg232203#msg232203
Comparison shots to other figures here:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4081.msg232205#msg232205

Shonisaurus

You are a lucky person KeU having already received the PNSO giganotosaurus, mine is still in transit to destination. It is like a magnificent figure sincerely the material that is made said figure is a noble material comparable to resin. The said PNSO are destined their figures of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals to a very adult and trained public.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Congrats on that, but I still struggle to see it as Giganotosaurus. If it was a Carcharodontosaurus I'd probably get it though
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

KeU

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on May 18, 2019, 11:10:05 PM
Congrats on that, but I still struggle to see it as Giganotosaurus. If it was a Carcharodontosaurus I'd probably get it though
I don't see a Carcharodontosaurus in Lucas, but hey, those 2 are really similar.
At least, I think more similar vs say Suchomimus, Baryonyx and Spinosaurus skulls.

Shonisaurus

Message deleted

(link deleted)

Message deleted

(link deleted)

Message deleted

Brolyss4

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 20, 2019, 12:11:21 AM
For the members of the DTF, two bargains have just been published on eBay selling PNSO prehistoric animals

I pass you yangchuanosaurus vs PNSO chungkingosaurus 16,13 euros free shipping link:

https://www.ebay.es/itm/352662157497?ul_noapp=true

Ankylosaurus of PNSO 10.75 euros free shipping link:

https://www.ebay.es/itm/352662168641?ul_noapp=true

The first two figures I bought in their day are still pending to be sent to me. I tell anyone who is interested in these bargains (I mean the PNSO dinosaurs).

That's an obvious SCAM, you shouldn't be promoting this thief in our forum

danmalcolm

How do you know it's a scam? Seller has positive feedback and the price for the pnso spino is around what you'd pay anywhere else.

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: danmalcolm on May 20, 2019, 03:16:08 AM
How do you know it's a scam? Seller has positive feedback and the price for the pnso spino is around what you'd pay anywhere else.
I'd love if it wasn't but the low number of previous sales makes it questionable.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

danmalcolm

What's the worst case scenario? Nothing shows up and you can't get your money back?

Brolyss4

Quote from: danmalcolm on May 20, 2019, 03:16:08 AM

Seller has a feedback built with very few sales of very cheap items, in a short period of time, check his feedback and click over his sold items, this tactic has been used many many times in the 13 years I've been buying and selling on Ebay; after you pay seller's account disappear after some days before you can open a claim, you don't get your money back, maybe PayPal can directly give you a partial refund after analyzing your case. I got robbed this way by a Chinese seller with few feedback 5 or 6 years ago buying a book that wasn't even a full bargain, lesson learned, I would not risk buying from him, but if someone here buy his discounted Anky and Yangchuanosaurus and he receives his items then good for him. I'm buying from PNSO on amazon and my aliexpress trusted seller.

didusineptus

I bought one off this seller last week (before they dropped the price, although it was still the cheapest I could find). The transaction is now marked 'item sent' and there's a tracking number. The estimated delivery time is only three or four weeks - within the period Ebay keeps transactions open so you can leave feedback etc. So far it looks legit...

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Brolyss4 on May 20, 2019, 01:54:09 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 20, 2019, 12:11:21 AM
For the members of the DTF, two bargains have just been published on eBay selling PNSO prehistoric animals

I pass you yangchuanosaurus vs PNSO chungkingosaurus 16,13 euros free shipping link:

Ankylosaurus of PNSO 10.75 euros free shipping link:

The first two figures I bought in their day are still pending to be sent to me. I tell anyone who is interested in these bargains (I mean the PNSO dinosaurs).

That's an obvious SCAM, you shouldn't be promoting this thief in our forum

I thought he was not a con man so I recommended him in the forum. From what I see there is no product in your store. But if you can pay for Paypal then it is logical that you will get the money back yes or yes. I apologize for being too innocent at the time of thinking that I could be a reliable seller.

Brolyss4

Quote from: didusineptus on May 20, 2019, 08:28:38 AM
I bought one off this seller last week (before they dropped the price, although it was still the cheapest I could find). The transaction is now marked 'item sent' and there's a tracking number. The estimated delivery time is only three or four weeks - within the period Ebay keeps transactions open so you can leave feedback etc. So far it looks legit...

That's nice to read, maybe I jumped into conclusions too soon, but we have to be cautious.

Shonisaurus

I just got the giganotosaurus "Lucio" from Amazon and I can say that it has serious stability problems with the base. Without the base it can be kept for an acceptable time standing up but with the base it falls over and over again from my bedside table. On the other hand, this giganotosaurus is beautiful but not perfect. Its closed jaw gives it an aspect that does not convince me, on the other hand, the articulated jaw is very weak. Honestly the size can not be said to be exceptional as its counterpart Vitae and I honestly expected something better from this figure.

I would lie on my part if I said something different from the one mentioned and you know that I say it considering the respect for the company and the sculptor and the members of the forum, its base is not as spectacular as that of the PNSO spinosaurus. Honestly I like more the PNSO spinosaurus and even the tyrannosaurus of the same brand (old and new version of paint) than this giganotosaurus.

Brolyss4

Quote from: Takama on May 20, 2019, 04:30:16 PM
Stegosaurus is now in stock at Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07S3VHY3P/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Thank you.  17.6 cm long is a totally disappointing size, it should be 25 cm long for a full grown stegosaurus, it is like 1/50 scale or a very young specimen for 1/35. Honestly I expected a bigger figure. Still looks beautiful

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: Brolyss4 on May 20, 2019, 06:31:31 PM
Quote from: Takama on May 20, 2019, 04:30:16 PM
Stegosaurus is now in stock at Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07S3VHY3P/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Thank you.  17.6 cm long is a totally disappointing size, it should be 25 cm long for a full grown stegosaurus, it is like 1/50 scale or a very young specimen for 1/35. Honestly I expected a bigger figure. Still looks beautiful

This new line isn't meant to be 1/35. I believe most of the figures in this line will be a comparable size to one another no matter the scale.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

KeU

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 20, 2019, 03:05:04 PM
I just got the giganotosaurus "Lucio" from Amazon and I can say that it has serious stability problems with the base. Without the base it can be kept for an acceptable time standing up but with the base it falls over and over again from my bedside table. On the other hand, this giganotosaurus is beautiful but not perfect. Its closed jaw gives it an aspect that does not convince me, on the other hand, the articulated jaw is very weak. Honestly the size can not be said to be exceptional as its counterpart Vitae and I honestly expected something better from this figure.
I would lie on my part if I said something different from the one mentioned and you know that I say it considering the respect for the company and the sculptor and the members of the forum, its base is not as spectacular as that of the PNSO spinosaurus. Honestly I like more the PNSO spinosaurus and even the tyrannosaurus of the same brand (old and new version of paint) than this giganotosaurus.
There should be little marks on the base where the right foot claws fit into.
It will improve the stability of Lucas on the base. But not by much.
I will take some photos on how the right foot should fit in when I get home.

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: KeU on May 20, 2019, 07:06:23 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 20, 2019, 03:05:04 PM
There should be little marks on the base where the right foot claws fit into.
It will improve the stability of Lucas on the base. But not by much.
I will take some photos on how the right foot should fit in when I get home.

If it's still out of line 20 seconds from a hair dryer should help you position it correctly. I did it with my PNSO Spinosaurus and he fits perfectly now.

Silvanusaurus

My interest in the Giganotosaurus is waning by the day, not sure it's the must have I had initially expected.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: