News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

avatar_Atokensis @Atokensis I recommend the set yangchuanosaurus / chungkingosaurus is an outstanding work of PNSO especially its changchuanosaurus and its artistic base. The chungkingosaurus is a scale figure very well done too but the painting of the yangchuanosaurus is great.

Mellow Stego

Does anyone here have the 1/10 Huayangosaurus model?  I haven't seen much on it and I've only found one on eBay for sale for a whompin $529.00.
Whats the story behind it? Why is it so rare and expensive?
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

ZoPteryx

Quote from: Mellow Stego on August 25, 2019, 06:23:36 PM
Does anyone here have the 1/10 Huayangosaurus model?  I haven't seen much on it and I've only found one on eBay for sale for a whompin $529.00.

I don't have it, but it's supposedly very impressive and well detailed.  I think people want a lot for it simply because it's currently (officially?) retired by PNSO.

Speaking of which, anyone else notice the Spinosaurus is gone from their official Amazon listing?

ceratopsian

I don't have it either though almost succumbed at one point. It is a limited edition, I think of 200.  There were three in the series: this, a Tsintaosaurus (which I do own) and a massive (and massively expensive) Mamenchisaurus. They were produced early in the output of PNSO. They were always very expensive. Note that they are resin and so very fragile.  The paint job on my Tsintaosaurus isn't superb.

Quote from: ZoPteryx on August 25, 2019, 07:15:48 PM

I don't have it, but it's supposedly very impressive and well detailed.  I think people want a lot for it simply because it's currently (officially?) retired by PNSO.

Speaking of which, anyone else notice the Spinosaurus is gone from their official Amazon listing?

Renecito

Maybe they're planning a repaint release. Cause that figure is a winner in sales.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Jose S.M.

Quote from: Renecito on August 25, 2019, 08:34:57 PM

Maybe they're planning a repaint release. Cause that figure is a winner in sales.

In  the past the figures had disappeared when they go out of stock and come back when they re stock.

Syndicate Bias

It'll be back. Happened to Wilson and Sede.

Still need that Yangchuanosaurus

KeU

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6241775570

Some activity in the Chinese threads.
My eyes were immediately drawn to the Torvosaurus page.
Maybe a sign of things to come.

Syndicate Bias

i just sold my torvosaurus resin kit  :-\

I think I'm done collecting for a while.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Does anyone know when Everything Dinosaur are likely to be getting the other PNSO figures?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on August 31, 2019, 07:16:58 PM
Does anyone know when Everything Dinosaur are likely to be getting the other PNSO figures?

Usually they post an update before they get them. I didn't think they didn't have all of the new releases.

ceratopsian

Quote from: KeU on August 30, 2019, 04:23:34 PM
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6241775570

Some activity in the Chinese threads.
My eyes were immediately drawn to the Torvosaurus page.
Maybe a sign of things to come.

Thanks for posting this - it took a while for me to be able to access the link.  It looks like they have big book plans.  Let's hope some of them come off!

suspsy

I love that family of T. rexes!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Halichoeres

I believe it disappeared the same day the Dakosaurus was added, and it's still gone. Now the Spinops has disappeared too. Guess anything with "Spino" in the name is not long for this world.

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 04, 2019, 01:00:19 AM

I believe it disappeared the same day the Dakosaurus was added, and it's still gone. Now the Spinops has disappeared too. Guess anything with "Spino" in the name is not long for this world.

It's still available on AliExpress. They all go on sale from time to time and if you're willing to get it without the original packaging and inserts you can get it even cheaper.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on August 31, 2019, 07:59:58 PM
Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on August 31, 2019, 07:16:58 PM

Usually they post an update before they get them. I didn't think they didn't have all of the new releases.
Out of the smaller PVC figures, ED got the Ankylosaurus and Megalodon, but they didn't get the Stegosaurus that was released at the same time everywhere else, nor did they get the later Dakosaurus, Spinops or Eurhinosaurus (nor did they get any of the re-released 7 little dinosaurs). And it's a shame because those are the ones I was actually looking forward to.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Takama

OH the Spinops, And Stegosaurus are no longer on amazon.

I hope they will restock, but somthing tells me that they may not :-\

terrorchicken

^oh no I haven't been able to get any of those yet. :(  Its just there's so much now available for dino collectors, b/w Jurassic World, BOTM, PNSO, Eofauna and all the big toy figure brands... its hard to keep up.  :P

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Takama on September 14, 2019, 04:19:47 PM

Why not? PNSO seems fine so far  ???

Takama

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on September 15, 2019, 01:51:40 AM
Quote from: Takama on September 14, 2019, 04:19:47 PM

Why not? PNSO seems fine so far  ???

USA Trade war with China

Anyone who knows more about this, think that this may have an effect on there products?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: