News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on September 09, 2016, 11:01:49 AM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on September 09, 2016, 08:11:41 AM
Others PNSO Big&Mini already ordered and on my thread soon (I hope, it depends on the shipping time...)

Have you bought all of them? Can't wait to see your pictures...

Not all of them.
10 Mini and 3 Big (I already have the first wave - except the so-and-so Tyrannosaurus - ).
I'll post pictures when they will be in my hands...

Mini:

Himalayasaurus
Glyphoderma
Majungasaurus
Confuciusornis
Wuerhosaurus
Archaeopteryx
Ouranosaurus
Nyctosaurus
Einiosaurus
Proceratosaurus

Big:

Basilosaurus
Chungkingosaurus
Megalodon

Expected delivery: September 22  (  ??? .....)

Libraraptor

I definitely need some of those, they are really, really good!

Albertosaurus

I ordered my Chungkingosaurus yesterday and still waiting for it to be shipped. I hope it doesn't take too long until they actually ship it. At least for me,here in Finland, shipping from China has always being quite fast. Fingers crossed. Can't wait to see this thing in person.
Any images of the real thing from some customer online? I just can't find any!

Halichoeres

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 09, 2016, 09:31:26 AM
So much has changed since this thread was first created. Now it is getting busy and difficult to navigate. I feel that this thread could be left as a topic about PNSO in general -  as a company. Then, we could do with separate threads for the lines in the "new for 2016" section with images of the figures in the first posts. Say, a thread for the minis. A thread for the resins. And do on. Or, just a single topic in the new for 2016 section may do? Anyone up for the challenge?

I can do that. I made a new for 2016 thread for Favorite, who have a similarly unpredictable release schedule. I'd probably just combine them into one thread with subheadings. That way if next year I'm too busy to maintain it someone else can make one for the 2017 releases, if any.

Edit Done: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4982.0
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 09, 2016, 02:46:05 PM
So much has changed since this thread was first created. Now it is getting busy and difficult to navigate. I feel that this thread could be left as a topic about PNSO in general -  as a company. Then, we could do with separate threads for the lines in the "new for 2016" section with images of the figures in the first posts. Say, a thread for the minis. A thread for the resins. And do on. Or, just a single topic in the new for 2016 section may do? Anyone up for the challenge?

I can do that. I made a new for 2016 thread for Favorite, who have a similarly unpredictable release schedule. I'd probably just combine them into one thread with subheadings. That way if next year I'm too busy to maintain it someone else can make one for the 2017 releases, if any.

Thanks so much!

Halichoeres

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 09, 2016, 04:14:00 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on September 09, 2016, 02:46:05 PM

Thanks so much!

My pleasure! As a modern biologist, I spend half my time programming, so this was a pretty easy task to semi-automate.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Mo_the_Triceratops_King

Hi, where can i see pics of that dinos which are not made by the PSNO themselves?

I really wanna the big Shark and the Basi but im not sure if the pics show the modells how they loook in Real Life aka in my hands.

Also i wanna know how the T-Rex look and the Mandschurosaurus
Shantungosaurus
Euhelopodidae
Chungkingosaurus look.  ^-^

Flaffy

Quote from: Mo_the_Triceratops_King on October 02, 2016, 01:46:55 PM
Hi, where can i see pics of that dinos which are not made by the PSNO themselves?

I really wanna the big Shark and the Basi but im not sure if the pics show the modells how they loook in Real Life aka in my hands.

Shantungosaurus
Euhelopodidae
For the Shant, Euhel, Chungking, Mand, Rex and basi are all posted by our forum members before.
You can dig through the PNSO 2016 thread and this thread to find the photos.
As for the megalodon, there are pics on chinese websites, but I'm not sure where, sorry.

RobinGoodfellow

Shantungosaurus
Euhelopodidae

You can see them on my Flickr PNSO album : All pictures were made by me.
I don't have the T Rex yet.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157667322973960

I hope they will be useful...

Mo_the_Triceratops_King

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on October 02, 2016, 07:08:16 PM

Shantungosaurus
Euhelopodidae

Tx. Awesome collection, i watched all pictures! I like the big pics where u can compare the modells of one type/company. So u can see whats really the best figurine of all.
I love the Mega and the Basi but im not 100% if i like the Chungkingosaurus. Hmm i think i will buy all 3 of them, if they are good then i get a few others too. ^^

tanystropheus

Thank you, these are great pictures.

My only issue is that the lighting is too strong on the Chungkingosaurus and the Lufengosaurus giving the appearance of a more subdued color palette scheme.

terrorchicken

great pics as always from you Robin...

yikes,the seam line on the Mandschuro is really blatant!  :-X

POP of FAN

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on October 02, 2016, 07:08:16 PM

Thanks for sharing, Robin!!!
Helped me a lot!!! :) :D

Daspletotyrannus

Are any of the mini figures at or around 1:40 scale?

Halichoeres

Quote from: Daspletotyrannus on October 06, 2016, 10:45:51 PM

I think the Kosmoceratops, Kentroceratops, and maaaaybe the Einiosaurus are close to 1:40, but other than that, I don't think so. I thought the Proceratosaurus might be, but I bought it and it's closer to 1:25.

Daspletotyrannus

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 06, 2016, 11:07:36 PM

I think the Kosmoceratops, Kentroceratops, and maaaaybe the Einiosaurus are close to 1:40, but other than that, I don't think so. I thought the Proceratosaurus might be, but I bought it and it's closer to 1:25.

OK thank you.  I was looking to get some. I know for sure I will be getting the Ouranosaurus and the Olorotitan.

Gwangi

Something that concerns me about the Chungkinosaurus, it seems like the "shoulder" spikes are sticking out of its armpits, or ribs. Maybe it's just me.

sauroid

you mean Kentrosaurus?  ;D
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: sauroid on October 07, 2016, 05:34:32 AM

you mean Kentrosaurus?  ;D

Ah, Kentroceratops, "spike horned face" sometimes thats what I think Styracosaurus should've been named. ;)
I am the Dinosaur King!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: