News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanusaurus

RobinGoodfellow

The PNSO line is still available on Amazon UK and Amazon DE.

ceratopsian

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on November 04, 2016, 11:01:10 AM
The PNSO line is still available on Amazon UK and Amazon DE.

And as they ship from China, presumably US customers can order from Amazon.co.uk and take advantage of the weak pound.  (I ordered from amazon.com before the PNSO dinosaurs popped up on the UK site.)

sauroid

dont panic and be positive. they cant vanish just like that.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

dinosaurdungeon

I asked them on their Facebook page about it. This is what they said.
    Hi Jay, I'm sorry we are experiencing some technical issues at Amazon.com right now. We have transferred our business to Amazon.co.uk currently. Please find us there. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Best Regards, PNSO Team

DinoToyForum

I removed the PNSO Amazon.com banner from the top of the page, but maybe I'll simply redirect it to Amazon.co.uk instead.

DinoToyForum

I've updated the PNSO banner to direct to Amazon.co.uk. I spoke with PNSO to ensure the links are correct:

Large dinosaurs (Various prices): http://amzn.to/2fshYsL
Small dinosaurs (£4.99 each): http://amzn.to/2fQe7bK

PNSO also provided me with a coupon code to share with Dinotoyblog/forum readers: H399UG8E
This coupon saves £9.99 on purchases of £49.99 or more (for qualifying PNSO items). Valid until Nov 30th 2016.

Albertosaurus

The triceratops is already listed on the amazon.co.uk page! No images though.

Flaffy

The trike is very pricey. Hopefully the figure can live up to that price.

ceratopsian

If anyone buys PNSO dinos via amazon.co.uk, please be very careful that you buy from PNSO direct.  I notice that some other sellers have just started to offer various of the minis but at massively inflated prices - around £40.00 for a model that should cost around £6.00 or so.  So take great care before pressing "buy"!!

DinoToyForum

Quote from: ceratopsian on November 06, 2016, 03:17:04 PM
If anyone buys PNSO dinos via amazon.co.uk, please be very careful that you buy from PNSO direct.  I notice that some other sellers have just started to offer various of the minis but at massively inflated prices - around £40.00 for a model that should cost around £6.00 or so.  So take great care before pressing "buy"!!

Yes, be careful! The links I posted above, and the banner at the top of the page, are the correct ones provided by PNSO directly. The little figures are just £4.99. Don't pay any more than that!

ceratopsian

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on November 06, 2016, 12:44:51 PM
The trike is very pricey. Hopefully the figure can live up to that price.

Let's hope it qualifies for the discount our leader has posted!

Georassic

As Halichoeres already noted, Dejankins is carrying PNSOs. I'll add that he's cheaper than US Amazon prices, too.  ;)

Flaffy

PNSO triceratops

It's pretty, but a bit dull in colour. Possibly a female?
Less skinny than the minis, and nice skin detail.

Silvanusaurus

Hang on, why is the Triceratops more expensive than their previous large models? I thought along with the new Rex it was supposed to be smaller? £66.59 seems ridiculous...

ceratopsian

It does seem pricey.  It's also not small - the dimensions are given as 38 x 10 x 14 cm = 16.1 x 4.9 x 7.3 in.  I wish there were a couple of views available rather than from just one angle.

Flaffy

Hopefully the t-rex will be cheaper.
I was pretty excited for the triceratops, thought it would be the same size/scale as the t-rex V.2.
I didn't expect it to be a big pricey model  :P.

RobinGoodfellow

..I'm trying to order the new PNSO Triceratops through Amazon UK but it's UK Shipping Only..  ???
It's the first time I can't make an order from Amazon UK.  >:(

Albertosaurus

An easy pass for me. The price is ridiculous and the scales are way to big in my opinion. I prefer how the sculptor handled the skin of the Chungkingosaurus. Also very static pose.

copper

Quote from: Albertosaurus on November 07, 2016, 10:50:03 AM
An easy pass for me. The price is ridiculous and the scales are way to big in my opinion. I prefer how the sculptor handled the skin of the Chungkingosaurus. Also very static pose.

I totally agree with you.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: