News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

Nothing I have heard.  However, Adopt-a-Saurus ID posted the following on Facebook on 31st May:

"PNSO will hold an exhibition "Science and Art Bird's Nest Exhibition" this summer from 1 July 2018 - 31 August 2018 at Beijing Olympic Park and National Stadium (Bird's Nest) .. Entry ticket starts from CNY38-CNY158 ... Anyone in the city should definitely check it out ~"

Shadowknight1

So...anyone think they could do some paint touch-ups on my T. rex Wilson?  I accidentally dropped it on the floor and the paint rubbed off of the front of his snout.  And I'd like to add that this is a CARPETED floor.  How can the paint be that fragile?!
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on June 04, 2018, 12:20:46 AM
So...anyone think they could do some paint touch-ups on my T. rex Wilson?  I accidentally dropped it on the floor and the paint rubbed off of the front of his snout.  And I'd like to add that this is a CARPETED floor.  How can the paint be that fragile?!

I understand that the PNSO dinosaur painting, both in terms of Tyrannosaurus nicknamed Wilson and his triceratops, is as fragile as that of figures from Bullyland's once great dinosaur and toy animal company.

My triceratops Dolly has slight abrasions in the hozico and has not suffered falls. The same can be said of the Tyrannosaurus Wilson and even the Giganotosaurus of Vitae. They must add a single paint varnish to the figure, so any scratch with another figure or a simple fall causes the abrasion of the paint. I have observed that in Bullyland's deinotherium and Bullyland mastodonsaurus for other examples, they are full of abrasions and I can assure you that they have not suffered falls and I have taken care of them as the girls of my eyes metaphorically, but if figures are put in contact with others in a shelf inevitably causes the dreaded abrasion.

I think that is the cause of the abrasions in the Wilson tyrannosaurus of PNSO. If one day PNSO decides to market these figures I hope you hear our comments to amend such problems.

Syndicate Bias

Syndicate Bias

Shonisaurus

I also have high hopes in the resurrection of PNSO, if they do the giganotosaurus and the amargasaurus they would surely be the best figures of the toy market. As for the PNSO spinosaurus, he was going to follow his Collecta counterpart very closely.

I hope they do the expected amargasaurus, giganotosaurus and spinosaurus, although in my case I'll have to focus before buying other dinosaur figures at the moment.

ceratopsian

PNSO has put up another poster on Facebook for their forthcoming summer exhibition in Beijing.

And here's the text they posted with it:

Dear PNSO's friends, welcome our first guest invited by ZHAO Chuang and YANG Yang from 66 million years ago - the #Microraptor GAO Yuan.
Are you excited to meet it?
The #Microraptor GAO Yuan will wait to see you in this summer in Beijing, China.
😀Be free to share the new posters of PNSO World of Dinosaurs A Grand Scientific Art Exhibition by ZHAO Chuang and YANG Yang.
07/01/2018 - 08/31/2018.

ceratopsian

And another poster on Facebook:

With their text:

Dear PNSO's friends, welcome our second guest invited by ZHAO Chuang and YANG Yang from 66 million years ago - the #Mosasaurus Ron.
How could it come out of the ancient ocean?
The #Mosasaurus Ron will wait to see you in this summer in Beijing, China.

acro-man

There are said to be 27 life-sized sculptures on site.  8)

Maybe they have 27 posters also
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

ceratopsian

Goodness! That will be quite some show then. We must already have seen half a dozen posters I think.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: acro-man on June 12, 2018, 03:33:49 PM
There are said to be 27 life-sized sculptures on site.  8)

Maybe they have 27 posters also

Hopefully materialize in new figures of toy dinosaurs by PNSO. I'm glad Zhao Chuang is still one of my favorite paleo artists and being a co-founder of PNSO will make figures better than those offered in the previous year. I'm totally sure.

tanystropheus

Quote from: ceratopsian on June 12, 2018, 10:51:10 AM
And another poster on Facebook:

With their text:

Dear PNSO's friends, welcome our second guest invited by ZHAO Chuang and YANG Yang from 66 million years ago - the #Mosasaurus Ron.
How could it come out of the ancient ocean?
The #Mosasaurus Ron will wait to see you in this summer in Beijing, China.

Judging from their previously released Basilosaurus,  there is no doubt that PNSO would make an exceptional Mosasaurus.

KeU

New poster!

Spinosaurus Essien.

Jose S.M.

Here's to hoping that some figures accompany the exposition, including the Spinosaurus that we already know.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Jose_S.M. on June 13, 2018, 05:41:55 PM
Here's to hoping that some figures accompany the exposition, including the Spinosaurus that we already know.

Seeing a spinosaurus in the PNSO exhibition, we hope that both the release of that figure and that of its giganotosaurus and amargasaurus will materialize as you say.

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 13, 2018, 05:53:16 PM
Quote from: Jose_S.M. on June 13, 2018, 05:41:55 PM

Seeing a spinosaurus in the PNSO exhibition, we hope that both the release of that figure and that of its giganotosaurus and amargasaurus will materialize as you say.
I contacted PNSO's Facebook page about their Spinosaurus figure today and I received a response to "wait until autumn this year". Not sure if anyone else had any news on this situation.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Simon

That photo above looks exactly like the PNSO Spinosaurus figure we saw last year in those leaked or pre-released photos.

They already probably have a warehouse full of them. Hopefully they have resolved their issues with Zheng (the sculptor) and they will finally be offering them for sale this Fall ....

... and when they do, this will be ME  ;D ;D ;D ;D :

Syndicate Bias

This is why i can't have nice things. I spent nearly a thousand dollars this year on catching up with papo and rebor and some resin kits and vitae. And now this? I should've waited -_-

How much would the average PNSO figure go for? Assuming their Spino, Amargasaurus and Giganotosaurus will be sent out

Shadowknight1

Based on my experience with Winston...I will only get the Spino and maybe Amargasaurus.  I refuse to get another bipedal. :-\
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Simon

With shipping to US or Europe, I would count on them being in the $100-$130 range each.  Perhaps I'm being too cautious, and they'll surprise us and make them available for $70-$80 including shipping.  A lot will depend on who sells them.  Monster House HK will for sure, but they tend to be a bit pricier ...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: