News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

Well Dejankins and Everything Dinosaur carry PNSO as well as Urzeitzhop and Modellveland or whatever its name is. Hopefully they sell them for more reasonable prices

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on June 04, 2018, 12:20:46 AM
So...anyone think they could do some paint touch-ups on my T. rex Wilson?  I accidentally dropped it on the floor and the paint rubbed off of the front of his snout.  And I'd like to add that this is a CARPETED floor.  How can the paint be that fragile?!

My Rebor and papo Acrocanthosaurus got paint rubbed off as well after i fell off the second floor in my house with them and it was carpet as well, the rebor one had minor ones and papo had larger ones but i think i was more worried about them than the fact that i couldn't sit or lay down for a month after falling from that 😂

Shonisaurus

I suppose they sell them on everythingdinosaur.co.uk

On the other hand I wait for the three PNSO dinosaurs. The giganotosaurus is vital to me, even I think it is better than other companies. The amargasaurus that will surprise me if they release it in the market in a much more positive way than other figures of that strange sauropod and obviously the spinosaurus that will be equaled in genius with that of the Collecta company or at least it will follow very closely and I understand that it will be a magnificent sculpture worth waiting until autumn this year.

It's positive news, PNSO thought I was dead at some point and there are plenty of reasons to hope that they will reveal more figures. We live the golden age of toy dinosaur brands by far.

ceratopsian

The next poster on Facebook:

The accompanying text:
Dear PNSO's friends, welcome our second guest invited by ZHAO Chuang and YANG Yang from 66 million years ago - the #Stegosaurus Bieber.
Have you seen the beautiful spines and plates lining its back?
The #Stegosaurus Bieber will wait to see you in this summer in Beijing, China.

It is presumably a stegosaur, not Stegosaurus, in view of the plate shape and the shoulder spikes.  It is reminiscent of their Limited Edition Huayangosaurus.

Syndicate Bias

There better be a Giganotosaurus in that exhibition

Shadowknight1

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on June 14, 2018, 06:52:41 AM
Quote from: Shadowknight1 on June 04, 2018, 12:20:46 AM
So...anyone think they could do some paint touch-ups on my T. rex Wilson?  I accidentally dropped it on the floor and the paint rubbed off of the front of his snout.  And I'd like to add that this is a CARPETED floor.  How can the paint be that fragile?!

My Rebor and papo Acrocanthosaurus got paint rubbed off as well after i fell off the second floor in my house with them and it was carpet as well, the rebor one had minor ones and papo had larger ones but i think i was more worried about them than the fact that i couldn't sit or lay down for a month after falling from that 😂
Ummm...how did you manage to pull that off? :o  I had one of my Rebor Acros get some paint off when he fell over in a non-carpeted room and the only Papo that I've ever had get paint scuffed off was an Allosaurus with bad legs who fell and hit my PlayStation 3.  There's still some paint left over on the PS3 and the Allo was so badly scuffed I just ended up replacing it.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

ceratopsian

And the poster of the day:

With the text:

Dear PNSO's friends, welcome our 5th guest invited by ZHAO Chuang and YANG Yang from 66 million years ago - the #Oviraptorosaur Beibeilong/Baby Louie.
What would it be like if the little guy could have a chance to grow up?
The #Oviraptorosaur Beibeilong/Baby Louie will wait to see you in this summer in Beijing, China.

They have started to change the numbers!

tanystropheus

The exhibition stuff does not guarantee a retail release, judging by PNSO's track record.

ceratopsian

Quote from: tanystropheus on June 15, 2018, 06:52:06 AM
The exhibition stuff does not guarantee a retail release, judging by PNSO's track record.

I agree it doesn't.  But I think chances are, given the scale of the show, that there will be a new model released.  In the past, they have released models to coincide with their various shows.  But I personally am making no assumptions as to what or whether it will have any relation to previous prototypes we have seen.

Shonisaurus

It would be a fallacy that the previous prototypes of dinosaurs by PNSO that were going to be produced (amargasaurus, giganotosaurus and spinosaurus) were changed or canceled by other models, although the important thing is that these products have been re-commercialized at least there are signs visible that they will continue with the production of dinosaurs and I hope they also make prehistoric animals such as the megalodon and basilosaurus preferred in PVC models.

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: acro-man on April 12, 2017, 05:23:19 PM
Unveiling of Zhao Chuang's sculpts

Since it looks like PNSO is on their way to revival, I was wondering if someone could help me identify some of the figures from a previous post by Acroman. I can figure out a lot (Spinosaurus, Ceratosaurus, Mamenchisaurus, Dilophosaurus, Amargasaurus) but some I have no clue. Here's to hoping these and more are in their future plans.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Syndicate Bias

The second pic of the first theropod at the very top is a Giganotosaurus

Acro man showed me a better angle for it since all you can see from the other pic is his back and base

Ceratosaurus

Is this not the same figure just painted differently?
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Syndicate Bias

Oh wow i just realised that, yea they are the same   :D

Shonisaurus

I just heard about such good news and I am excited about the PNSO news. I hope to buy them from Acro-man when these figures are commercialized. They are awesome. I am glad that Zhao Chuang is still in the company and I hope he will sell his figures with English / Chinese explanatory books such as the miniatures of the dinosaurs of China and the Tyrannosaurus Wilson, his prehistoric paleoartistic works are among the best in the world.

I have the book "The Art of the Dinosaur: Illustrations by the Top Paleoartists in the World" and I can say that they do not leave their paintings indifferent to anyone. It is the greatest joy you have given me in a year, apart from those we know from other companies. The triceratops PNSO in my case is the second best triceratops I have since in my case the first triceratops is Safari.

Cheers

Sim

avatar_Ceratosaurus @Ceratosaurus, it's funny you posted that since only a couple of days ago I was looking at that same post by acro-man, and I was going to ask for help identifying one of the stegosaurs PNSO was planning to release with something that could help.  As I was making the post, I became frustrated with how it seemed to be yet another PNSO figure that would have white spots painted in the eyes so I decided not to bother asking anymore. :-\  I'll ask now though.

Quote from: catchup on August 24, 2017, 02:03:56 PM

My understanding is the image above that was posted by C @catchup last year shows animals that PNSO had planned for the same series as Wilson, Doyle and the Mamenchisaurus.  The first three shown would be those three that were released, with the Amargasaurus next, followed by Spinosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Mosasaurus, Yangchuanosaurus and then a stegosaur...  Is someone able to read what the name of the stegosaur in the image above is?  I had been thinking it was Huayangosaurus, but a few days ago I noticed it actually doesn't seem to be and it looks like it might represent the stegosaur prototype that I don't think anyone identified with certainty, the one shown in the photos below:

(I lowered the size of the images in this post, but if you want to see them larger, just look at them where they're quoted in Ceratosaurus's post, or view the images in this post on their own which will allow them to be seen at full size.)

I'm curious to know what the stegosaur in the photos above is.  The last photo appears to show three of this figure, with the one on the right having a different colouration.  If this figure is released I wish they wouldn't give it a white dot in the eye and just make the paint for the eye glossy instead as is often done for figures.  It seems to me the second and third photos show the same Yangchuanosaurus figure with different colour schemes, and that this figure is also shown in the fourth photo on the right with its head not fully inside the photo (and with a colour scheme that's very similar to that of the Giganotosaurus in the same photo).  This Yangchuanosaurus figure seems to be shown with two more different colourations in the photos below as well:

I quite like this Yangchuanosaurus figure.  It's currently the PNSO figure I'm most interested in.  The stegosaur in the first of the two photos shown above appears to be Huayangosaurus, based on the little club at the end of its tail.

Shonisaurus

I guess a high percentage of figures will be resin or vinyl.

I would be happy if they made PVC the amargasaurus, giganotosaurus and spinosaurus a year from now, if all goes well.

acro-man

Quote from: Sim on June 18, 2018, 01:43:38 PM
Is someone able to read what the name of the stegosaur in the image above is?

It says "Chungkingosaurus"
:)
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Shonisaurus

By the way Acro-man Do you know when the PNSO news will be available? On the other hand, are you going to market the dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of Vitae in your store?

Sim

Quote from: acro-man on June 18, 2018, 03:20:15 PM
Quote from: Sim on June 18, 2018, 01:43:38 PM
Is someone able to read what the name of the stegosaur in the image above is?

It says "Chungkingosaurus"
:)

Thanks avatar_acro-man @acro-man! :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: