News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

I suppose these posters are advances in what the PNSO company is going to do in relation to dinosaurs and prehistoric animals next year. I'm almost certain.

KeU

Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 26, 2018, 03:31:17 PM
I suppose these posters are advances in what the PNSO company is going to do in relation to dinosaurs and prehistoric animals next year. I'm almost certain.
Yep, I think so too.
But it's killing me not seeing the posters for the Amargasaurus and Giganotosaurus.

Syndicate Bias

KeU

Shonisaurus

What a nice video the carnivorous dinosaurs are similar to an allosaurus I suppose they will be a Chinese yangchuanosaurus and the stegosaurus is a chialingosaurus. The sauropods raise these I do not know to what species they belong.

That PNSO video does not have to envy franchises from other production chains of other television networks. It is a wonder. I hope that PNSO commercialized a series of dinosaurs as television networks such as the BBC with WWD or Planet dinosaur have done.

Thank you KeU for the video.

Dobber

Yes, very cool video. Thanks for sharing.  8)

Chris

My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

KeU

The style of the dinosaur models used in the video reminds me of what David Krentz did for Dinosaur Revolution years back.
They are shrink wrapped but overall well done.
But the animation and lighting still needs work.
It is a very good starting point though, if they intend to continue spitting out more clips.

Personally, I would prefer them to keep focus on their figures and production.
Granted, it is most definitely a different team handling the animation and have no bearing on the figure production.

Simon

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
THAT. WAS. AWESOME.

CGI has come a long way since WWD debuted 19 years ago!!!  Amazing detail on those critters - and the green eyes on the Allosauroids were creepy. 

Bokisaurus

Awesome video! Glad that little one survived and found a friend :D It's time for a full length documentary about dinos!

ceratopsian

Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 27, 2018, 03:33:55 PM
What a nice video the carnivorous dinosaurs are similar to an allosaurus I suppose they will be a Chinese yangchuanosaurus and the stegosaurus is a chialingosaurus. The sauropods raise these I do not know to what species they belong.

The sauropod is a Mamenchisaurus. She is called Erma in the credits and that is the name PNSO give to their baby Mamenchisaurus.

And yes, nice video!

Flaffy

Seems like PNSO's products are back, nothing new yet, but at least they've started selling them officially.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS599CS3HEk

Shonisaurus

The video does not show that they sell any PNSO news. Only the vinyl dinosaurs we know are seen.

Halichoeres

The exhibition advertised in the video is starts on 1 July, so it seems that the footage can't be from the exhibition, since it hasn't happened yet. If it's from a previous exhibition, it might explain why only figures we've already seen are showing up.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Toasaurus

Im gonna assume that setgosauroid is chungkingosaurus?

Jose S.M.

On their Facebook they posted about having a book available in Amazon.com, having partnered with a company (Yiniao Sci Art) to globally distribute it. I checked the  Amazon link and guess what the seller has available too, the large vinyl figures and Wilson.

Ravonium

Quote from: Toasaurus on June 28, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

Yep, looking closely (and having eagle eyes like mine  ;D ), it clearly says on the packaging 'Chungkingosaurus'.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Jose S.M. on June 28, 2018, 08:18:29 PM
On their Facebook they posted about having a book available in Amazon.com, having partnered with a company (Yiniao Sci Art) to globally distribute it. I checked the  Amazon link and guess what the seller has available too, the large vinyl figures and Wilson.

Well, that's good news!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Patrx

Man oh man, if this Sinosauropteryx statue ever becomes available, it's gonna be really expensive. But I'll still try to buy it.

Toasaurus

Quote from: Ravonium on June 28, 2018, 08:22:27 PM
Quote from: Toasaurus on June 28, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

Yep, looking closely (and having eagle eyes like mine  ;D ), it clearly says on the packaging 'Chungkingosaurus'.

No i ment in that short film was that a chungkingosaurus

Ravonium

Quote from: Toasaurus on June 28, 2018, 09:03:01 PM
No i ment in that short film was that a chungkingosaurus

Yes, the stegosaur in that short film is Chungkingosaurus. It matches fairly well anatomically and the name Chungkingosaurus means 'Chongqing Lizard'.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: