News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

empire3569

So the exhibition started today, yes? Does anyone have any news or updates?

Syndicate Bias

Syndicate Bias

Nothing yet. Sadly maybe Monday they will post

KeU

IrritatorRaji

EDIT nvm

Syndicate Bias

Really.hope they have some news on upcoming models. Really want their Giganotosaurus so bad lol

Minmiminime

That's a great looking T. rex! I hope they produce a model as nice as that. It's not groundbreaking, but at least it's not goofy and it looks like it's got lips
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Adopt-a-Saurus ID

Exhibition postponed to 10 July tentatively and will end early on 25th August

Ceratosaurus

My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Syndicate Bias

Argh beat me to it by a few minutes i was gonna post it just this moment after i got the video and watched it lol

Simon

Quote from: Ceratosaurus on July 04, 2018, 05:17:01 AM
New video just uploaded. *SNIP*

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

ZHAO. IS. THE. MAN.   8)

I hope this means that he and PNSO have resolved their issues ... and that his new figures will be released soon ....  ;)

ceratopsian

Quote from: lopumpkinz on July 04, 2018, 04:33:38 AM
Exhibition postponed to 10 July tentatively and will end early on 25th August

Thanks.  Let's hope they meet the new target.  I wondered why PNSO hadn't posted any photos on Facebook!

ceratopsian

Quote from: Simon on July 04, 2018, 05:58:02 AM
I hope this means that he and PNSO have resolved their issues ... and that his new figures will be released soon ....  ;)

I messaged them yesterday on Facebook about new models (and photos of the exhibition!)  Their answer was that they are planning to release new models in the autumn.  They didn't say what.  Good news that something(s) is definitely in the production process.  I guess we can't rely too much on the timing though, as it's quite vague and might slip back.  But it's hopeful - certainly better than it was looking a few months ago.  Let's hope the exhibition goes very well for them.

ceratopsian

Here's what PNSO put up on Facebook today:

With the text:

"Dear PNSO's friends, sorry for the inconvenience that we delay the exhibition opening from July 1st to July 9th. Wish to meet you there this summer! "

Syndicate Bias

Was starting to wonder why we didn't see new pictures of their exhibition

Syndicate Bias

Also they posted on fb. Wilson and everything other PNSO figure released before is now available. So if you want that sweet Megalodon that was going for hundreds or Basilosaurus now is the time. Available now thru their Amazon store. I'll keep it updated if they announce anything else but this is great news. Mostly because that means we will most likely see the Giganotosaurus and Spinosaurus and Yangchuanosaurus and Chungkinosaurus soon in Autumn hopefully at least two of them  :)

ceratopsian

I noticed last night that Megalodon was available and thought of the insane eBay winning bid!  I think our chances of getting more models released will be improved if the exhibition is popular and profitable!

Syndicate Bias

I was thinking the same thing hahaha. Luckily for him it was on Ebay and he has 45 days to file for a refund. But in the case he can't then that's all on him lol. I'd be mad if i wasted nearly $400 dollars on something that was rare and now its back to 60 and common. Well as someone here said, a fool and his money are soon parted :o

KeU

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: