News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

PNSO have put up some photos on Facebook, saying the exhibition opened on 15th July.

ceratopsian

And a couple more in a different PNSO post.

Syndicate Bias

Really wish we knew if they were gonna release new models

DinoToyForum

KeU

Awesome new pics. Thank you Atokensis.
I wonder if those are the same prototypes we saw from the leaks.
Praying that the production pieces have paint similar to the prototypes.

ceratopsian

I am amazed that clearly there is quite a bit of English on the panels. I didn't expect that.

Syndicate Bias

Im buying 3 Giganotosaurus from them if it comes out. Im.putting off amy resin kits i was going to get just to have a group of PNSO Giganotosaurus oooooh i can't wait!

Halichoeres

It does seem like this is all leading to new releases. One hopes.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

PhilSauria

That Plesiosaurus looks awesome! If that gets a release as a figure that is so top of my list.

acro-man

So I have been there on the sweating, melting afternoon of last Sunday.
Didn't take all the photos I wanted because my cellphone went over-excited and turned itself down midway.

Luckily, our fellow members of the community finished the job for me, and kindly uploaded my photos online:
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5793398089
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5796347438

Highlights

- About 10 life-sized big statues, including 1:1 Wilson and Doyle, very amazing

- About 25 1:20 or 1:10 small statues (including most of those leaked images we saw)

- Two 1:35 models (Amargasaurus in PVC!!!!   &    Giganotaurus in resin)

- Some brand new models, such as a Carnotaurus hunting diorama (painted by Tison Zhang, who painted Musee's Carnotaurus diorama...), a Xiongguanlong, a jumping Guanlong, a Albertosaurus, a Megaraptor, etc.

- Nothing new in the souvenir booth, but the staff said they will RESTOCK the long extincted DOYLE! Finally there's hope we can get PNSO products with a reasonable price.

All you can find in the 2 links above
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Shonisaurus

Then unfortunately they are not going to make a giganotosaurus of PVC which they had projected is the resin?

It comforts me that the PNSO amargasaurus is made of PVC, it will be the best bittergasaurus made to date by far.

In regards to that the prices will be more affordable sincerely that interests me when buying. The prices of dinosaurs of PNSO are at exorbitant prices and if it had not been for you Acro-man I would not have managed to buy both Doyle triceratops and the great mamenchisaurus both have them in my showcases as favorite figures, my biggest wish is that prices of prehistoric PNSO animals calm down.

I have to admit that I am an admirer of Zhao Chuang's paleoartistic work, his paintings are amazing.

empire3569

I'm sure the Giganotosaurus will still be made in PVC; all PVC models start out as clay sculptures anyhow, they probably just didn't have a PVC prototype ready to display.

Also, that Stegosaurus is amazing, and I sincerely hope it gets made into a PVC model. I might actually die

PhilSauria

If just half of this stuff goes retail I may have to re-mortgage my house! That Stegosaur is indeed a must-have. I wish the Tyrannosaur that was retail had been more like this figure - love all of their sculpts but not crazy about rexy. PNSO really have a way of making these animals look so realistic, I expect to spend some time looking over these images  -they are among the best Dinosaur sculpts that I've ever seen.

Nimravus

Thanks Acro-Man for the photos. The sculptures look amazing, with a lot of details. The Amargasaurus is impressive, but the others are also. The scales you mentioned (1:35) fit in my collection, so hopefully the Amarga and Giganotosaurus will not be especially expensive, if they finally restart the production. Fingers crossed!

Lanthanotus

Thanks, Jerry for linking those photos. Awesome sculpts.... I am very excited about those news about PNSO.

DinoToyForum

We are so lucky to have avatar_acro-man @acro-man as a member of the Dinotoyforum.  ^-^

Also, I want to bring the exhibition to Nottingham. :P ;D

ITdactyl

Thanks for sharing the links avatar_acro-man @acro-man

What is that long-tailed "bird"?

My favorite is the big stegosaur (Stegosaurus I presume?) - makes me wish for a figure to be released in that pose.
*on a side note, is everyone really cool with stegosaur plates erupting from smooth pebbly skin?  I've always had this mental image that the plates are surrounded by an assortment of bumps and enlarged scales, similar to modern reptiles with display "spikes".

My 2nd favorite is the hunting Carnotaurus, though I would have preferred the mouth closed or only partially open.

I wish this exhibit goes global.

spinosaurus1

new photos from pnso

the giganotosaurus is god tier

spinosaurus1

Simon

Thank you, acro-man!  Amazing sculptures and photos!!!  ;D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: