News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Valuation thread

Started by Lio99, May 25, 2012, 12:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Spino-rex13 on March 04, 2013, 07:31:10 AM
Does anyone know how much a Resaurus Giganotosaurus would cost?
Depends on whether you want the jointed or unjointed figure. Let's just say (since it's out of production) that you should expect to pay a bit more.

stoneage

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 04, 2013, 03:17:26 PM
Quote from: Spino-rex13 on March 04, 2013, 07:31:10 AM
Does anyone know how much a Resaurus Giganotosaurus would cost?
Depends on whether you want the jointed or unjointed figure. Let's just say (since it's out of production) that you should expect to pay a bit more.

???  There is an unjointed figure?

Simon

Yes, there is an unjointed figure - it is about half the size, made of rubber, and is absolute CRAP.  You're not missing anything there!

Spino-rex13

Sorry let me rephrase my question

I have a non-bendy Resaurus Giganotosaurus, Utahraptor and Velociraptor. Just want to know their separate value.

Primeval12

How much is an AAA dilophosaurus in used condition worth.

Roselaar

Quote from: primeval12 on September 02, 2013, 03:12:28 PM

Not that much I think. It's a decent figure, but not all too rare and also not particularly sought after.

postsaurischian

Quote from: primeval12 on September 02, 2013, 03:12:28 PM

Dinotime.de wants €5.89 for a new one.

Primeval12

Oh well, i still like it  :-[ .

Primeval12

I was the last to reply to this thread OVER FIVE DARN YEARS AGO! Can someone help me find a value for the following figures.

Dino Riders Dimetrodon (no gear)

Dino Riders Pterodactyl (no gear)

Dino Riders Smilodon (no gear)

Wild Safari Yellow Allosaurus (no tag)

Thanks, sorry to reply to an old topic. If there's a new place for these let me know, I couldn't find one -_-

Lanthanotus

Quote from: primeval12 on May 12, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

Dino Riders Dimetrodon (no gear)  - can be found on ebay.de and other German fleamarket sites from 5 € up, often within lots. When listed as BIN asked price is often around 12 to 15 €.

Dino Riders Pterodactyl (no gear) - cheapest and most easiest to get DinoRiders toy... 5 €? Collected three of them without hunting for them by buying lots

Dino Riders Smilodon (no gear) - In Germany very rarely offered, you'd probably look for 40 + €

Primeval12

Thank you, would that be the same prices in America???

CityRaptor

Probably not. Prices tend to differ depending on your location. Some differ more than others.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Ivysaur on June 19, 2018, 03:48:05 PM
Received these 3 with the Mamenchisaurus. Under the back it just says 'Made in China' and the name of the dino. No brandname or anything like that. So I assume it's just some cheap toy for children to play with? But perhaps it's some old 80's / 90's rare toy worth of 1000's?

Those are Waiphoons. They're chinasaurs so they're not rare or anything. The Stegosaurus is actually a small scale KO of a 1/20 Kaiyodo Stegosaurus...

Libraraptor

I did not even know we have a thread like this. 
Anyway,  I once asked a guitar dealer about the value of a certain model,  a custom made explorer.  He said "as much as someone is willing to pay for it." There is no such thing like THE value of TGAT figure,  I think.

Shonisaurus

How much would it cost me a large size palorchestes and smilodon Play Visions in the market?

The eogyrinus, gerrothorax and diplocaulus of Play Visions how much would it cost me in the eBay market?

I'm interested in those two figures.

On the other hand, how much would a dilophosaurus from Battat cost me first version?

And how much would a mini tyrannosaurus rex from Battat cost?

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Libraraptor on June 19, 2018, 04:22:06 PM
I did not even know we have a thread like this. 
Anyway,  I once asked a guitar dealer about the value of a certain model,  a custom made explorer.  He said "as much as someone is willing to pay for it." There is no such thing like THE value of TGAT figure,  I think.
You are a thousand percent correct when collectibles are involved...differences in grading standards, regional demand, current events, public perception and even the seller itself tend to affect the market price of a given item any given day. The best true meaure of an items value is to scour various areas where the figure or item might be marketed and look for completed sales for items in similar condition to your own....if it sold ten times for price x a given day its  a fair indicator the item may be priced in that range or perhaps you might start asking a step above and work your way down.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.