News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Blade's Dios

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, May 31, 2012, 08:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITewan

Very nice paint! The spots give it a nice finish :)
im a lil tired and a lil hungry

amargasaurus cazaui

Oh I like that Tyrannosaurus, wow. I wish you lived closer, I would hire you to paint mine like that
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

Thanks guys ! Glad you like him !

Amarga I am available for commission work. This is a large kit but it's not very heavy..not sure exactly what shipping would be but probably not too bad. :)

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on July 18, 2012, 08:50:56 AM
Oh I like that Tyrannosaurus, wow. I wish you lived closer, I would hire you to paint mine like that
I had thought you were in australia? I could perhaps take the kit apart and send it that way, to save. lets put our heads together and see what can be done. I admit I am very fond of your paint work on that dinosaur.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on July 18, 2012, 10:50:41 AM
I had thought you were in australia? I could perhaps take the kit apart and send it that way, to save. lets put our heads together and see what can be done. I admit I am very fond of your paint work on that dinosaur.

I had thought perhaps you were in South America fro some reason..lol I'm actually in Tennessee. Not that far from you in Kansas. :)

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 18, 2012, 07:26:34 PM

I had thought perhaps you were in South America fro some reason..lol I'm actually in Tennessee. Not that far from you in Kansas. :)
probably because of my penchant for South American dinosaurs and so forth I am guessing. If you are in Tennessee, then we can make this happen, perhaps a good time to move the discussion to PM

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on July 18, 2012, 07:43:03 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 18, 2012, 07:26:34 PM

probably because of my penchant for South American dinosaurs and so forth I am guessing. If you are in Tennessee, then we can make this happen, perhaps a good time to move the discussion to PM

That could be it..lol

PM sent !

Blade-of-the-Moon

Some pics of my Kaiyodo Brachio :

juju1305

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 29, 2012, 05:37:30 AM

this brachio is ridiculously BEAUTIFUL!  ^-^ I love it

Blade-of-the-Moon

It is a beautiful piece. :)

Takama

OMG OMG OMG OMG  :o cool. This is now on my most wanted list

Blade-of-the-Moon

It's been on mine for a long while..along with many of the other Kaiyodos. Thanks to them re-releasing the Allosaurus I just need the original bellowing Rex, Striding Rex , mosasaur, and a few others.

Metallisuchus

Nice Brachio. I really like the pattern on its back, and God that thing is huge.

CityRaptor

Looks awesome!
Just how large is it exactly?
Would you be so nice to post comparism pics of it next to the Aurora Rex? Since I have one of the re-issues of that one...
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'm going to take a few more a bit later so I will certainly post one of  it next to him for you.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Couple of size comparisons :

CityRaptor

Thank you for the comparism shots!
Oh wow, that Brachio is huge!
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Blade-of-the-Moon

Your very welcome ! And yes she certainly is a big girl ! ;D

ZoPteryx

Looks like a shot from JP!!! :o

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Zopteryx on August 31, 2012, 10:59:56 PM

Looks like a shot from JP!!! :o

Right ! One of the best shots I ended up with..thought the pose doesn't show the head well. It really looks fairly good . :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: