You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

TAKING ORDERS NOW Fukui Prefectoral Museum FIVE boxed pairs TAKING ORDERS NOW

Started by brettnj, July 19, 2016, 02:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

To clarify, I meant 75 boxed pairs--not 75 sets of the 5 boxed pairs.

I think odds are against even that, much less the larger number.

And good luck, Alberto...    ;  )

And Juan--I have no idea what that means...

brettnj

Dave...

My source is asking where your source got the information--if he's/your willing to share it.

Thanks.
Brett

Flaffy

Albertosaurus

I hope it is not the Pentaceratops one, that is the one I am looking forward the most!!

brettnj

The Expo just opened.  I don't believe any set is sold out.  I think one may not have been on the shelves on a particular day, awaiting replenishment.

Megalosaurus

Quote from: brettnj on July 26, 2016, 01:35:10 AM
[...]
And Juan--I have no idea what that means...

Don't you speak pikachuish?
Is this famous meme:

+Pokemon Go fever.

And I already commited to buy a couple sets.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

brettnj

My bad; had no idea.

Now that I know, can't hear that enough though...      ;  )

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

I don't suppose the Pelicanimimus/Concavenator set is still on sale? Although I probably can't spare the money right now anyway... Stupid college loans.  :P

Megalosaurus

Is there any posibiblity to skip 1 or 2 shipping steps?
Like your agent shipping directly to customers for example.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

brettnj

The goal, as I'd thought I explained in a group e-mail (but maybe I thought better of sending it until I had more information) , is to have the buying agent ship directly to me, skipping shipping to my source.  That'll likely be the best for which we can hope, as I imagine the cost to have an agent ship directly to each buyer would be prohibitive.  Also, with 20+ separate transactions, it leaves way too much room for problems.

But, of course, we'll find out and do what makes the most sense, if we can get them at all.

Albertosaurus

I went to the museum couple of days ago and got my model sets. All of them are available now and I have to say that they are awesome!!! Bad thing is that they are smaller than the favorite soft models,but the sculpts are just superb. The boxes are a bit bulky though, I can imagine that that will affect the shipping price. Concavenator-Pelicanimimus set was available as well inside of the exhibition hall.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Albertosaurus on August 10, 2016, 02:11:19 AM
I went to the museum couple of days ago and got my model sets. All of them are available now and I have to say that they are awesome!!! Bad thing is that they are smaller than the favorite soft models,but the sculpts are just superb. The boxes are a bit bulky though, I can imagine that that will affect the shipping price. Concavenator-Pelicanimimus set was available as well inside of the exhibition hall.

How much smaller, would you say? If the boxes are bulky, they must not be quite so small as Dinotales or something. From the available pictures it's quite difficult to be sure since there's no scale reference of any kind.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Flaffy

Flaffy

Renodasaurus: 25-26 cm
coelophysis: 12-13 cm
Yutyrannus: Big: 20cm Small: 15-16cm
Pentaceratops: 13-14 cm
Blue Tyrannosaur (forgot its name): 20-20.5 cm

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Enzo_man

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on August 10, 2016, 02:29:06 PM

That's a lot bigger than I thought!  I assumed they were more similar to Dinotales. Now I'm really excited :)
Who cares how old you are, loving Dinosaurs never gets old!

Flaffy

Quote from: Enzo_man on August 10, 2016, 11:41:03 PM

That's a lot bigger than I thought!  I assumed they were more similar to Dinotales. Now I'm really excited :)
FYI the measurements include all the curves of the figures. 

Enzo_man

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on August 11, 2016, 02:43:09 AM
Quote from: Enzo_man on August 10, 2016, 11:41:03 PM

FYI the measurements include all the curves of the figures.

Still bigger than expected :)
Who cares how old you are, loving Dinosaurs never gets old!

brettnj

Hey.

My source just informed me that she can get the Expo sets.

They are from 2000 to 2500 each before the various fees.  I have no further information but will update ASAP.

Thanks (and yay).
Brett

Chad

You da man, Brett! I'd love to be their when the buyer loads up a pallet and brings it to the register...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: