News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

WTB WWD3D Gorgosaurus, X-Plus Albertosaurus

Started by Tyrannosauron, August 04, 2016, 06:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosauron

Hello all!

Bit of a long shot here, but I'm looking for the recent Walking With Dinosaurs 3D Ultimate Gorgon figure for a reasonable price. Does anyone here have one they'd be willing to sell, or perhaps a lead? I'm also looking for the X-Plus Albertosaurus.

(This is what a trip to the Royal Terrell does to a guy who already loves tyrannosaurs.)

PM me if you can help! Thanks in advance!

RobinGoodfellow

I hope you'll find them... but an X-Plus Albertosaurus for a low price isn't so easy to find.
It was discontinued in 2006  (or so..) and it still remains a great model.
On Ebay its price is around 100 usd..
Good Luck.

EmperorDinobot

How much do X-Plus Albertosaurs usually go for anyways Mr. Fellows? I have one and it...it takes quite a bit of space and is on the back of a shelf where nobody ever gets to see it. I'm thinking about letting it go so it can enjoy a better life than the one I can give it here.

I also have an unpainted Xplus Styracosaurus that might also be a part of the sale. Who knows. I'm thinking about it.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on August 05, 2016, 10:39:15 AM
How much do X-Plus Albertosaurs usually go for anyways Mr. Fellows? I have one and it...it takes quite a bit of space and is on the back of a shelf where nobody ever gets to see it. I'm thinking about letting it go so it can enjoy a better life than the one I can give it here.

I also have an unpainted Xplus Styracosaurus that might also be a part of the sale. Who knows. I'm thinking about it.

I have the X-Plus Styracosaurus and Albertosaurus in my collection yet...
Maybe Tyrannosauron could be interested in yours.

EmperorDinobot

Maybe, if Tyrannoperson is willing to give it all the love in the world (and has the cash, I'm not gonna go easy due to the unfortunate discoveries I've made)

Tyrannosauron

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on August 04, 2016, 06:48:40 PMI hope you'll find them... but an X-Plus Albertosaurus for a low price isn't so easy to find.
It was discontinued in 2006  (or so..) and it still remains a great model.
On Ebay its price is around 100 usd..
Good Luck.
Thanks very much! I'm kicking myself for not jumping on the X-Plus Alberto when I had a chance at one for $50 a couple of years ago. To think that I could have switched to a cheaper brand of Ramen...

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on August 05, 2016, 02:26:13 PM
Maybe, if Tyrannoperson is willing to give it all the love in the world (and has the cash, I'm not gonna go easy due to the unfortunate discoveries I've made)
Well, not cash per se--so germy!--but I do have funds in electronic form. I can promise not only all the love of which I am capable, but also the admiration of my colleagues and students.

stargatedalek

If you ever find the WWD Gorgon in bulk you know where to sell a second one ;)

Good luck to you, I've been searching for years.

Lanthanotus

Bought miy WWD Ultimate Gorgon for 5 or 6 € a year ago. It's a nice figure, but way too big and heavy to make use of its joints and articulation. Maybe I need to try that trick with teflon tape to stabilize it.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Georassic on August 16, 2016, 05:55:24 PM
Here's your Albertosaurus... Pricey, though.

He, he, I gave mine to my best friend's little daughter a few years ago after I had bought the Krentz model.
Didn't need it anymore.       (Overpriced here if you ask me.)

Georassic

Quote from: postsaurischian on August 16, 2016, 07:24:37 PM
Quote from: Georassic on August 16, 2016, 05:55:24 PM
Here's your Albertosaurus... Pricey, though.

He, he, I gave mine to my best friend's little daughter a few years ago after I had bought the Krentz model.
Didn't need it anymore.       (Overpriced here if you ask me.)

I got mine earlier this year via ebay BIN for about $35US including shipping. Clearly the seller didn't know what he/she had, and the seller had mis-spelled both "Albertosaurus" and "dinosaur" in the listing so it didn't show up in my pre-set searches, which is why I suspect no one else had found it before me. I got lucky.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.