News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Ice Age 3 Tyrannosaurus

Started by Ikessauro, August 05, 2016, 06:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

EDIT: SOLD IT

Does anyone have interest in this set? I've managed to get another one and I see no point in keeping the two.

It's Momma and Baby dino from the Ice Age 3 Movie. Mint in box, has been opened and handled before. It's in good condition anyway.

Momma Dino is big, about 11 inches long!

I've seen only a handful of these toys around here in Brazil and whenever I search for it overseas, I can't find it. Never seen it on eBay or any other online store. I want to sell it or maybe trade it for something else. It is worth the equivalent of 40 USD or so among collectors here in Brazil.
Perhaps anyone may have the Rudy toy, the only one I'm missing to complete the collection. Here's a picture of Rudy I found online.

Here's a video I made of the Momma Dino set for my YouTube Channel (in Portuguese).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l32H7Dy8EaY

Blade-of-the-Moon

Ikessauro

I am looking now for the 2008 Schleich Apatosaurus.

Also, I'd be interested in Papo's new Baryonyx and Kaprosuchus.

Battat dinosaurs from the first series, like Dilophosaurus V2 and some minis I'm still missing.

There's plenty things I'd trade for. You could make an offer, maybe we can agree on something.

Blade-of-the-Moon

hmm only one of those here bud..not sure what else.

Ikessauro

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Ikessauro on August 05, 2016, 07:04:02 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 05, 2016, 06:57:16 PM

Which one?

The Schleich Apato.  I still don't have a Battat Dilo myself..lol  let me look around and see what i have.

Ikessauro

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 06, 2016, 07:56:52 AM
Quote from: Ikessauro on August 05, 2016, 07:04:02 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 05, 2016, 06:57:16 PM

Which one?

The Schleich Apato.  I still don't have a Battat Dilo myself..lol  let me look around and see what i have.

Sorry Blade, I've sold it. But If I ever come across another one of those, I'll let you  know.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.