News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Started by Carnotaurus, August 30, 2016, 03:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnotaurus

Hello to everyone I am from Patagonia, Argentina, i have an old little figurines collection from magazines and chinasaurus but recently i bought some papo and waiting for some wild safari and collecta.
Sorry for my english, i would post some photos later.
Greets!

Halichoeres

Welcome! Figurines from magazines can be surprisingly popular here. ¡Muéstranos!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jose S.M.

Welcome! I hope to see your old and new figures soon.

Lanthanotus

Hello and welcome to the forum, Carnotaurus.

Where in Patagonia do you live? Travelled there for 2 months back in 2010/11 and had a great time in Argentina.

Jetoar

Bienvenido al foro Carnotaurus. Dont worry you about your english. We are from a lot of different countries, for example I am from Spain  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Carnotaurus

Thanks for your kind replies. I am from Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut. This region has a lot of connection with its past, from the main industry, that is oil, through our indigenous tehuelche and mapuche peoples. Our hills are full (not exagerating) of mollusks shells and there where a lot of arrows and other elements left by the people in the ancient times.
Here i am on the Bridasaurio a junk statue in Las Heras City, in Santa Cruz province, like 300km south of Comodoro, it was after a gig with Kelenken, the heavy metal band where i am the bassist.

Greets!

Carnotaurus

I know it is not my toy but is a big one!

dpepinmarquette

Welcome to the forum. That is an amazing sculpture!

Derek.McManus

Welcome to the Forum!

DinoToyForum