News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

2012 Figures

Started by DinoToyForum, March 10, 2012, 09:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

Quote from: radman on September 25, 2012, 01:00:19 PM
For those with deep pockets (cough,Helge ;)), out of my league for now, but would love to see someone buy this and maybe have it painted by Martin, Shane, Copper, Demarco etc, and then share it with us.  Looks like a really nice and unique figure.
http://www.shapeways.com/model/684377/isisaurus-deluxe.html

I need that in a documentary or in my hands this very second.  ;D

It is a beuatiful figure.

Imagine it in a dino doc, where it is attacked by a Rajasaurus. Oh man, this is one of my favourite sauropods! (Apart from Shunosaurus and Alamosaurus)

postsaurischian

Quote from: radman on September 25, 2012, 02:08:32 PM
You are my dino hero!

;D  ... more a kind of antihero.

Quote from: Himmapaan on September 26, 2012, 02:03:45 AM
Quote from: postsaurischian on September 25, 2012, 02:06:24 PM
:o  I must say I'm really tempted :)!

If you ever do buy it, please, please consider your humble servant for painting services; if you think you can endure the usual months of waiting. *pleads*  ;D

:)) :))  ha ha, Niroot, you're so sweet and a master of understatement - such a wonderful artist ....... of course I'd love the plan ^-^.

tyrantqueen

I wonder, has anyone gotten ahold of the Paleocraft Diabloceratops yet? I have seen it for sale on Urzeitshop.

Dan

Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 01, 2012, 03:13:15 PM
I wonder, has anyone gotten ahold of the Paleocraft Diabloceratops yet? I have seen it for sale on Urzeitshop.

I think you mean Paleomaster, which is based in Italy, while Paleocraft is in the US. I think that one is a new release.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Dan on October 01, 2012, 04:32:14 PM

I think you mean Paleomaster, which is based in Italy, while Paleocraft is in the US. I think that one is a new release.
Yeah, I get confused by the similar sounding names ::)

postsaurischian

I wonder, has anyone gotten ahold of the Paleomaster Diabloceratops yet?

I have :).
Can't show pics, because it's already packed for its wellness weekend in the U.K. ;).

DeadToothCrackKnuckle

Well, they're finally here. Ladies and gentlemen . . . The 2012 Soft Models from Favorite!

http://www.f-favorite.net/SHOP/193776/883817/list.html

©Julius T. Csotonyi

Ikessauro

Quote from: DeadToothCrackKnuckle on October 06, 2012, 10:30:28 PM
Well, they're finally here. Ladies and gentlemen . . . The 2012 Soft Models from Favorite!

Available already? So they're actually a 2012 release. They should be taken off from the 2013 figures thread I guess.

Dan

Yeah, I mentioned that they're technically a 2012 release back when the photos first popped up, but with distribution and everything, it might as well be considered a 2013 release. Nice to see some of them have bases, though. Looks like they're doing a range of mini-skulls, too.

postsaurischian

:)  The new "Soft models" look great! And their new Allosaurus skeleton is awesome :o!

....... Will this ever end ::) ;D?

Gryphoceratops

The soft model ceratopids are really good!

Mauro "Raptor86"

About the PAPO Brachyosaurus, from EverythingDinosaur:

New Papo Brachiosaurus is in with the painters at the factory. Stocks should be shipped to Papo's Euro distribution hub (France) by end of week ending 19th October, then with Everything Dinosaur a few days later. We will contact all our customers who requested we reserve a model for them, in person to let them know when this model arrives.

Roselaar

Seems a definite November release for most of us then. I can wait.

Himmapaan

The later the better, from my own perspective. :)

Bokisaurus

Quote from: DeadToothCrackKnuckle on October 06, 2012, 10:30:28 PM

Ah, some nice figures in there, but it's the same problem... how to get them ;D
I wonder if Clawmark will stock them ::)

Mauro "Raptor86"

New pics of the PAPO Brachio from a Chinese Exhibition

yankeetrex

hmmm....paintjob is definitly not as ambitious, but at least she looks pretty, definitly a JP resembelance there.

postsaurischian

Jetoar

Oooooooh O_O.  it is very big. I want one  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

alexeratops

HOLEY ATLOSCOPASAURUS!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
like a bantha!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: