News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi all!

Started by Mackeral, September 23, 2016, 04:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mackeral

Hello everyone,

I have been reading on this forum for some time now, and finally became a member. I would like to introduce myself with a little personal anekdote:

Born in the early 80's i was a kid who got fascinated with monsters and dinosaurs.
One day my faither said to me: 'there will be a movie picture about dinosaurs in the theaters'.
Not long after that  i found myself next to my mom, on the front row of the theatre, watching raptors tearing up men.
Best experience dinosaur-wise a kid could have in the 90's, except for mabye digging up a dino skull  ;).
My interest in paleology  and in particular art and statues made me become member of your forum.

I'm looking forward to meet many forum members!

Regards,

Carcharodon

Jose S.M.

Hello and welcome! I hope you have a good time here. And are you talking about a real dinosaur skull???

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the forum!

Halichoeres

Welcome, Carcharodon!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jetoar

Welcome to the forum new friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Libraraptor

Welcome to the forum!

Silvanusaurus

Hello, and welcome!
That movie you saw, was it a re-release of Alfred Hitchcock's 'The Birds'?  >:D  ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.