News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi!

Started by Daspletotyrannus, October 04, 2016, 11:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daspletotyrannus

Hi I'm new, but I've been following the site for awhile now.  As a person who loves dinosaurs, prehistoric things, Godzilla, and Gamera I figured it is time to join.  So hi everyone!

Jose S.M.

Welcome! I hope you have good times here!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

BlueKrono

Who would win, Gamera or Godzilla?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Daspletotyrannus

Quote from: BlueKrono on October 05, 2016, 12:50:21 AM
Who would win, Gamera or Godzilla?

Godzilla.  He doesn't like to let the other monsters win first like Gamera likes to do.  But in the end I wish there was a movie called Godzilla vs Gamera but I have a feeling they might team up at the end to fight a bigger foe at the end. As both their studios don't want them to loose to each other.  Lol

Everything_Dinosaur

Welcome to the forum.

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the forum!

laticauda

Hello and Welcome. 

PaleoMatt

Uncle Rex

Welcome. This Forum is a terrific place to spend time in, for discussion or just browsing. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Daspletotyrannus

Thanks you guys.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.