News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

birds and dragons

Started by Fenestra, November 18, 2016, 09:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenestra

Hello,
Okay, here we go, ...my introduction.
(BTW, it was fun getting all the answers right to join this forum in the first place! It makes you feel real special when you finally make it!)  ;D LOL

I joined the STS forum many years ago and from there it was a small step over here and I lurked and lurked and lurked.
My name chosen, "Fenestra" was the first word I had to Google after visiting this forum.
I kept reading: "....those ugly shrinkwrapped figures showing their FENESTRAS...."
... and I had no idea what it meant...
I do now. LOL

I am in no way an expert or scientist on dinosaurs. I just love their esthetics.
I always had a love for birds and dragons since childhood and 1+1=2.

Just a few days ago I purchased some dinos from Shapeways for the first time and bought a book about dinosaurs someone on here asked questions about.
And it bothered me I couldn't show pics of the models or wright a review on the book.
So therefor I joined.

Hi!  ^-^

SBell

Jose S.M.

Hi! Welcome to the forum, I hope you have a good time.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.