You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

NEW EMAIL FOR SHANE FOULKES CRETACEOUS CREATIONS STUDIO

Started by s.foulkes, June 12, 2012, 10:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s.foulkes

here are some more shots, this is only a part of my collection but will post more .

[attachment msg=16110][/attachment]
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

Cirex

Quote from: s.foulkes on August 12, 2012, 11:39:31 PM
Wow you guys are so lucky to have all those wonderful works of art in your home ,wish i could have them in my home...wait!.........oh yeah ,i already do. ;)
thanks for the pics Joel, nice to see collections of others. I will have to take some pics of my studio and share mine too.
Quote from: s.foulkes on August 12, 2012, 11:47:09 PM
here are some more shots, this is only a part of my collection but will post more .

Oh oh oh!!! This is taking a cool turn!!!
Can't wait to see the rest of your collection Shane!
What are the 3 Ceratopsians on the second picture? Are they from you as well???

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: s.foulkes on August 12, 2012, 11:39:31 PM
Wow you guys are so lucky to have all those wonderful works of art in your home ,wish i could have them in my home...wait!.........oh yeah ,i already do. ;)
thanks for the pics Joel, nice to see collections of others. I will have to take some pics of my studio and share mine too.

Is that a Rex Mundi I spy there !?  You lucky son of a gun..more pics of her please ?  ^-^

0onarcissisto0

Hahaha. I love where this thread is going! By the way, where is that Pachyrhinosaurus in the first picture from???
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

Argentavis

Quote from: s.foulkes on August 12, 2012, 11:47:09 PM

Hi Shane! I love these collection-pics, it´s always interesting to see how other collectors present their models. Thanks for sharing!

s.foulkes

and more. these are not currant pics of my studio however so i will take some of how it is now too. I have many more new models than what is seen here.This one is my fossil collection small but still growing.

[attachment msg=16152][/attachment]

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: s.foulkes on August 13, 2012, 03:38:05 PM
and more. these are not currant pics of my studio however so i will take some of how it is now too. I have many more new models than what is seen here.This one is my fossil collection small but still growing.

Would love to help you grow that collection a bit..so any interest in a real fossil croc skull ? I can trade.. ;D

Dr. Brad

That is quite the collection there, Shane. Quite the impressive collection! What's your address again?  :)

s.foulkes

Uh....123 anytown st. Nowhere ,Mo.12345 :-X

[attachment msg=16186][/attachment]

s.foulkes

the other corner of the office. The image on the post above this one shows the back room area which is where i do my painting ,drilling and sanding ,the dirty work, the office is where i do my computer work and sculpting. cant have the dust and dirt in my clay and keyboards! ;)

[attachment msg=16187][/attachment]

Blade-of-the-Moon

Awesome collection ! The reworked Kaiyodo Brachio is looking good..and I swear I spy ANOTHER Rex Mundi there !

Argentavis

Quote from: s.foulkes on August 14, 2012, 04:18:54 AM
the other corner of the office. The image on the post above this one shows the back room area which is where i do my painting ,drilling and sanding ,the dirty work, the office is where i do my computer work and sculpting. cant have the dust and dirt in my clay and keyboards! ;)

Wow, i´m impressed. What´s the big dinosaur model left beside the Sideshow Spinosaurus?

s.foulkes

That is David Krentz T-rex in 1/18th scale "Rex Mundi" and no Chris i only have one whatever your spying is not that. If i could afford it i would have much more models but im content with what i have , but im always adding to it . since these pics i have aprox 12 more models to the collection.
HEre is the life size hind foot of an adult Stegosaurus that i did for the Morrison museum in Colorado and its available as a kit or finished as you see here. just thought some of you might want to see this as not too many folks know that i have it . It was designed with handels shown here so kids could pick it up and place it into the real trackways at the museum for hands on play! not hours of fun of course but kids like it when they actually get to touch stuff instead of being told NO to everything.

[attachment msg=16202][/attachment]

stego

Dear Shane,the only words I can say is 'oh my god'...
Is there any famous dinosaur model are not in your collection?It is really a sericous quesiton...
Please let me know before you have the idea of put them to the 'Classifieds'... :) just for a joke!

Argentavis

Hi Shane,

i would love to see some more pics of your collection, maybe some closeups of your shelves...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: s.foulkes on August 14, 2012, 05:37:35 PM
That is David Krentz T-rex in 1/18th scale "Rex Mundi" and no Chris i only have one whatever your spying is not that. If i could afford it i would have much more models but im content with what i have , but im always adding to it . since these pics i have aprox 12 more models to the collection.
HEre is the life size hind foot of an adult Stegosaurus that i did for the Morrison museum in Colorado and its available as a kit or finished as you see here. just thought some of you might want to see this as not too many folks know that i have it . It was designed with handels shown here so kids could pick it up and place it into the real trackways at the museum for hands on play! not hours of fun of course but kids like it when they actually get to touch stuff instead of being told NO to everything.

Ah, i also saw the one in this pic you posted on the last page : http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=517.0;attach=1480;image

I guess you moved pieces around since then is all :)

Would love some closeups of her if you can.

Jeremy K9

I love your collection Joel. It's great to see someone else who owns Shane's beautiful Apatosaurus. That Majungasaurus looks amazing as well. :) Planet Dinosaur and Dinosaur Revolution have helped make that one of my new favorite carnivores.  8)

Joel

Quote from: Jeremy K9 on August 16, 2012, 07:12:32 PM
I love your collection Joel. It's great to see someone else who owns Shane's beautiful Apatosaurus. That Majungasaurus looks amazing as well. :) Planet Dinosaur and Dinosaur Revolution have helped make that one of my new favorite carnivores.  8)
Thanks, Jeremy. The Majungasaurus is amazing! I highly recommend that you add one to your collection; you won't be disappointed. I'm still working on getting Shane's Triceratops, Torosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Deniosuchus, and Iguanodon vs. Eotyrannus, plus something else  ;). I also have five Sideshow dinosaur pieces, but they're still in boxes because I just moved. I had to put Shane's models on display right away because they're too good not to be seen ;D

Jeremy K9

Quote from: Joel on August 16, 2012, 08:32:35 PM
Quote from: Jeremy K9 on August 16, 2012, 07:12:32 PM
Thanks, Jeremy. The Majungasaurus is amazing! I highly recommend that you add one to your collection; you won't be disappointed. I'm still working on getting Shane's Triceratops, Torosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Deniosuchus, and Iguanodon vs. Eotyrannus, plus something else  ;). I also have five Sideshow dinosaur pieces, but they're still in boxes because I just moved. I had to put Shane's models on display right away because they're too good not to be seen ;D

When I get the chance, I will definitely be adding one to my collection. That, plus David Krentz's 1/40 Majungasaurus. ;)

I still need to catch up on my Foulkes kit collecting. lol

s.foulkes

Yes i would recomend everything from David Krentz i too want to have all his stuff, very talented artist and i love his style. Thanks for the kind words folks. I have still to finish the life size Psittacosaurus and im working on a 1/30 liopleurodon (both  commishes) and on my own line im working on a 1/30th Triceratops and Amargasaur but the trike wil come out first. After that i hope to have the 1/15th Quetzacoatlus done. The commision on the Paraceratherium is done and at the mold makers and he is about 1/2 way done. I also just finished a commission for Dans Dinosaurus but you can bug him about that ! Mums the word from me ;D
Baryonyx in 1/15th scale is also on the near horizon as soon as i can finish some of these commissions. Bary will be based off of this mount ,not a skinny very lean animal as some have choosen to portray. look close at the rib girth on this animal and how short the legs are in comparison to the body then imaging that fleshed out and you will see what i see.

[attachment msg=16542][/attachment]

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: