News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Completing the CollectA Page

Started by suspsy, December 14, 2016, 01:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloud the Dinosaur King

I should be able to do the 1:40 scale Pteranodon.

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

suspsy

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Quote from: suspsy on April 27, 2017, 10:39:02 PM
Removed the Deluxe Pteranodon!
Yes! My first review for the Dinosaur Toy Blog! I will definitely do more reviews in the future.

suspsy

It won't actually go up until sometime next week. Got others to post first.

suspsy

suspsy

suspsy

Removed the Deluxe Baryonyx; the review will be coming soon.

Bokisaurus

Oh, I didn't realize that the Mammoth and calf still has not been reviewed. I would do both since I am fond of those two figures.
It may take a while since I have other priority figures to review, but eventually ;D

suspsy

Quote from: Bokisaurus on March 14, 2018, 06:20:58 PM
Oh, I didn't realize that the Mammoth and calf still has not been reviewed. I would do both since I am fond of those two figures.
It may take a while since I have other priority figures to review, but eventually ;D

I'll leave them on the list for the time being then. Someone else might be keen to do them too.

SidB

Though quite aware that these were on the "yet to be reviewed" list, I've been surprised that the adult, in particular, hadn't yet attracted a reviewer. I picked up both a couple of years ago and consider them to be worthwhile.

suspsy

Scratch off the two woolly mammoths!

suspsy

Removed Baryonyx, Cetiosaurus, and Smilodon.

suspsy

suspsy

I recently acquired the Camptosaurus. It will be awhile before I get around to it, but I've removed it from the list regardless.

Fembrogon

I just ordered the original Spinosaurus today, so I should be able to review it in the future.

suspsy

Quote from: Fembrogon on March 29, 2019, 02:15:06 AM
I just ordered the original Spinosaurus today, so I should be able to review it in the future.

Marvellous!

suspsy

suspsy

suspsy

Removed the 2009 T. rex. Only six more CollectA toys remaining!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: