News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Poseable Postosuchus

Started by Jetoar, June 17, 2012, 11:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAllosaur

Thanks again. The one in my park will be bipedal.
Part-time genius!

TheAllosaur

Hey, by brother saw your postosuchus and wants to make a model with moveable joints. "How do you do them" is his question to you.
Part-time genius!

Jetoar

Quote from: TheAllosaur on September 26, 2012, 03:27:17 AM
Hey, by brother saw your postosuchus and wants to make a model with moveable joints. "How do you do them" is his question to you.

I use hard metal wire as an axis for the joint. Right now i'm not at home, if you wait a couple days i could post some detailed photos of a joint.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

TheAllosaur

OK! I have a lot of spare wire at my house, so I will tell him!
Part-time genius!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.