News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur related vacation pics

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, June 18, 2012, 06:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Here's some dino pics from my latest trip, will update with more as  I get them done :

Megalodon exhibit at the Fort Fisher Aquarium in North Carolina :

Pics from Prof. Hacker's Dinosaur Adventure Golf :

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'd swear this is one of Mark Cline's Raptors..looks just like his from his attractions in Natural Bridge, VA : http://www.monstersanddinosaurs.com/
— at North Mrytle Beach, SC.
There were a few others that looked like his work as well.

ZoPteryx

Blade-of-the-Moon

I know right ? ;D  Here's a website for it and some more pics :

http://losttreasuregolf.com/miniature-golf-locations/myrtle-beach-sc/dinosaur-adventure-myrtle-beach

I really liked this T-Rex..and he felt sort of familiar to me..anyone recognize it ?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Here's the last of my dino-related pics for this trip . The Ripley's Aquarium at Myrtle Beach has a Dinosaur exhibit through October :

Himmapaan

Hey, that's a pretty good T. rex!  :D Correct hands and everything.  The chasmosaurs and stegosaur are good too, even if their hands aren't quite there.  :))

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Himmapaan on June 21, 2012, 12:46:51 AM
Hey, that's a pretty good T. rex!  :D Correct hands and everything.  The chasmosaurs and stegosaur are good too, even if their hands aren't quite there.  :))

Yeah it was pretty cool.. I think it was a a scaled down adult..not a juv. or anything though...and I did notice the feet of the Stego and Chasmo ! You can tell I've been on this forum too long.. lol ;D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.