News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Consortium - a Forum Game - Voting Time

Started by Soopairik, December 27, 2016, 01:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Soup on May 01, 2017, 11:49:21 PM
The 10 votes have already been added. DTF is the only one left.

I wasn't sure if I was really back in.

Soopairik

ROUND 3 IS OVER
Time to display the votes! GasMask has forfeit btw. But DTF has rejoined!

Raptor did not vote again, so he went from 30 votes to 20. Also, everyone's votes went up by 10, since DTF rejoined, except for DTF himself and raptor. Now, on with the elimination!!!

Out of the 7 of you, 3 of you got zero votes.
Cloud once again for the 3rd time got 0 votes, DTF also got 0 votes, and so did Neosodon. This leaves only 4 left...

Raptor only got 7 votes. The only person to get a single digit number vote. The rest of you though...

Ravonium is safe with 23 votes!!! Wow!
This leaves just Halichoeres and Acro-man. The DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU TWO IS JUST ONE VOTE!!!

And the loser is... HALICHOERES!
Just kidding! It's Acro-man.
Oh wait I lied. It's Hali.

Acro-man - 24 votes.
Halichoeres - 25 votes.

EDIT: Acro only got 9, actually

Votals left in total - 131
Avg person has 21.83 votals left.

ROUND 4 STARTS NOW

acro-man

To The Ultimate Killer,
Hi, Ravo and I are still alive.
You failed!! >:(

To DTF,
Your revenge failed too ::)

To Cloud,
0 votes. 0 comments.
There is really nothing to be said. O:-)
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Ravonium

Quote from: acro-man on May 02, 2017, 04:30:17 PM
To Cloud,
0 votes. 0 comments.
Does that mean that Cloud is Ultimate Killer?

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Ravonium on May 02, 2017, 04:56:56 PM
To Cloud,
0 votes. 0 comments.
Ultimate killers in early rounds end up losers in later rounds - they spend their points too early. ;)

Ravonium

Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 02, 2017, 05:04:41 PM
Ultimate killers in early rounds end up losers in later rounds - they spend their points too early. ;)

I beg to differ. Ultimate Killers are probably too intelligent to do that.

PS: I wouldn't call this an earlier round of the game.

Halichoeres

Boy, if there were a table to flip in rage, I'd sure show you guys!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Cloud the Dinosaur King

To Cloud,
0 votes. 0 comments.
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Ravonium

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 02, 2017, 06:24:30 PM
Boy, if there were a table to flip in rage, I'd sure show you guys!

At least you won't be flipping your collection shelves.

Quote from: Cloud the Dinosaur King on May 02, 2017, 06:39:57 PM
To Cloud,
0 votes. 0 comments.
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
This is yet more proof that Cloud the Dinosaur King is Ultimate Killer. Whenever me and Acro mention the Ultimate Killer, he laughs at us. This is simply aimed to cover up the true evils of Cloud. His username itself is a reference to the time the Ultimate Killer will send a cloud of highly acidic rain to destroy me and Acro's homes and steal our dinosaur figures for Cloud's own gain, therefore making him a dinosaur king.

acro-man

Quote from: Ravonium on May 02, 2017, 07:14:31 PM
This is yet more proof that Cloud the Dinosaur King is Ultimate Killer. Whenever me and Acro mention the Ultimate Killer, he laughs at us. This is simply aimed to cover up the true evils of Cloud. His username itself is a reference to the time the Ultimate Killer will send a cloud of highly acidic rain to destroy me and Acro's homes and steal our dinosaur figures for Cloud's own gain, therefore making him a dinosaur king.

Such analysis. Very reasonable. So convincing! Wow!
喜欢收集和P图

Soopairik

Slight error - Acro only actually got 9 votes, not 24. Sorry bout that.
I double checked all rounds and messages, this is the only error.

Soopairik

ROUND 4 HAS ENDED
Out of the remaining, 136 votes, Raptor didn't vote, so he goes from 20 votes to 10.
Out of the remaining of you...
DTF, Acro-man, and Neo all got 0 votes.
Raptor got 5, making him the only person to have gotten at least 1 vote so far in every round up to date.
It is down to Cloud and Ravonium. And the person going home is...

CLOUD! With 14 votes. Ravonium got 10.
Man, it would've been awesome if Cloud survived again. I guess people are starting to hate him after what happened in the previous 3 rounds.

Votals left - 82
Avg person has 16.4 votes left.

ROUND 5 STARTS NOW

Neosodon

Could you maybe post how many votes each person has left after each round. That way we can tell how many votes we have left.

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

Ravonium

Alright, now that Ultimate Killer has been taken out I will start my second plan >:D

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I kind of figured this would happen though. I am coming for you all! >:D

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Cloud the Dinosaur King on May 05, 2017, 12:05:30 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I kind of figured this would happen though. I am coming for you all! >:D

Our combined strength was not enough to keep you safe :(

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Ravonium on May 05, 2017, 07:28:33 AM
Alright, now that Ultimate Killer has been taken out I will start my second plan >:D

The plan in which you betray your only remaining competition?

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Soup on May 05, 2017, 12:47:12 AM
ROUND 4 HAS ENDED
Out of the remaining, 136 votes, Raptor didn't vote, so he goes from 20 votes to 10.
Out of the remaining of you...
DTF, Acro-man, and Neo all got 0 votes.
Raptor got 5, making him the only person to have gotten at least 1 vote so far in every round up to date.
It is down to Cloud and Ravonium. And the person going home is...

CLOUD! With 14 votes. Ravonium got 10.
Man, it would've been awesome if Cloud survived again. I guess people are starting to hate him after what happened in the previous 3 rounds.

Votals left - 82
Avg person has 16.4 votes left.

ROUND 5 STARTS NOW

But 136 -39 = 97  ???

Anyway, I'm putting all my 12 remaining votes onto Acro-man in a blaze of glory - there's no way I can win now anyway...

acro-man

Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 05, 2017, 02:20:32 PM
But 136 -39 = 97  ???

Anyway, I'm putting all my 12 remaining votes onto Acro-man in a blaze of glory - there's no way I can win now anyway...

Impossible.
We don't have that many votes remaining to sum up to 97.
It's almost like saying Neo alone has 60 votes, giving that DTF got 12, Raptor got 10, and Ravo and me together got 15!

However, I am not gonna doubt the game host's calculation.
This leaves only one possibility - DTF, you are trying to conceal the truth that you hold the majority of votes!  C:-)
喜欢收集和P图

DinoToyForum

Quote from: acro-man on May 05, 2017, 03:16:39 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 05, 2017, 02:20:32 PM
But 136 -39 = 97  ???

Impossible.
We don't have that many votes remaining to sum up to 97.
It's almost like saying Neo alone has 60 votes, giving that DTF got 12, Raptor got 10, and Ravo and me together got 15!

However, I am not gonna doubt the game host's calculation.
This leaves only one possibility - DTF, you are trying to conceal the truth that you hold the majority of votes!  C:-)

Well, there were 136 available votes remaining from the round before.
Raptor was deducted 10 and received 5 (=15).
Cloud received 14 votes
Ravonium received 10 votes.
Nobody else received any votes.

15+14+10 = 39.

So, if 136 were available before, shouldn't there be 97 votals left instead of 82.

Also, with 15 votes (5 +10 forfeit), shouldn't Raptor be eliminated instead of cloud? ;)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: