News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO new for 2017

Started by acro-man, January 10, 2017, 07:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanystropheus

Quote from: Sim on April 25, 2017, 10:29:17 PM
Quote from: stargatedalek on April 25, 2017, 05:50:18 PM
Quote from: BlueKrono on April 25, 2017, 05:29:43 PM
Are there any PNSOs so far that have been bad or inaccurate?
I'm a stickler, so for me I found most of the theropods thus far have been a bit shrink-wrapped. IIRC the Shunosaurus also had some issues with leg proportions?

PNSO is very good at making any inaccuracies play to the overall aesthetic appeal.

PNSO hasn't made a Shunosaurus...

It seems "sauropods" should be "sauropodomorphs" so it includes the PNSO Lufengosaurus, which is extremely shrink-wrapped, is in an unlikely quadrupedal posture, and has pronated hands. :))

That Lufengosaurus....why does it look like an amphibious prosauropod?  :o

spinosaurus1

pnso giganotosaurus

more pictures of the amargasaurus

Shonisaurus

It's the best amargasaurus I've seen in the collectors market. That's more for collectors.  :o

The giganotosaurus also looks magnificent. Apart from that I like their colors so conservative and realistic.  8)

Jose S.M.

Those look great, I wonder how big the Giga is... The Amargasaurus is really good, and it doesn't look too big, at least for PNSO standards.

Dobber

Quote from: spinosaurus1 on April 27, 2017, 04:43:01 PM
pnso giganotosaurus

more pictures of the amargasaurus

Oh WOW

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

spinosaurus1

honestly, i'm finding myself the most hyped up for their carnosaur releases if they ever come to be. i would love to own the giganotosaurus and yangchuanosaurus figures

empire3569

Wow the Giganotosaurus is amazing, that will be an instant purchase. I've been holding off on Wilson the T-rex as I don't want to pay the enormous shipping charge (and there are so many T-rexes on the market), but I will not be able to pass up that Giga. It looks to be the most accurate 1:35 scale carnosaur on the market

The Amargasaurus looks more and more incredible every time I see it. I hope both are released soon :)

Reptilia

I wonder how long PNSO will keep on releasing those unofficial teasers before they finally announce something for good. That said both Giganotosaurus and Amargasaurus look wonderful, hopefully the quality control will be better than it was with "Wilson".

postsaurischian

:D Same here! These latest pics of the Amargasaurus finally convinced me. Gotta have it ;D!

Reptilia

It looks to be about the same size of the Papo Apatosaurus, more or less.

Simon

Spinosaurus? Check.
Mamenchisaurus? Check.
Triceratops? Check.
Giganotosaurus? Check.
Amargasaurus? Check.
Mosasaurus? Check.

Man.  I'm gonna need a bigger desk soon.    :o :o :o

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Does anyone know when these new models[cough]Spinosaurus[cough] will be released? I can't wait any longer! I will explode!

Takama

VIA Facebook Catalog shots

I only posted the stuff that was new/never before seen. These are what they will release I think. (someone posted them on Facebook after all)

ZoPteryx

Jaw-dropping!  And it looks like this confirms that there are two different mamenchisaur figures, and they look nice and non-shrinkwrapped too!  ;D

empire3569

Thanks for the high-res pics! Looks like the Giga, Spino, and Amarga are all going to be in roughly 1:35 scale!

Reptilia

Are these shots coming officially from PNSO or again third party leaked material?

Takama

Quote from: Reptilia on April 28, 2017, 03:25:38 AM
Are these shots coming officially from PNSO or again third party leaked material?

LEaked from a Catalog from PNSO. VIA Adopt a Saurus ID Facebook Page

QuoteBreaking news: We have confirmation from PNSO about their current line-up and upcoming releases for 2017 and beyond. No indication on price, size and release date so please be patient. Meanwhile, enjoy

Paleogene Pals

I certainly hope that some of these are 1/18-1/20 scale. Very awesome!

Reptilia

They have a lot of potential, but as of now their marketing strategy is as messy and irritating as Rebor's. I hope they will establish themselves like western major brands, eventually, with a regular schedule announced each year.

PumperKrickel

deleted

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: