News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Stegotyranno on July 11, 2020, 07:08:28 PM
avatar_GojiraGuy1954 @GojiraGuy1954 Granted, but you lose all your money, all your friends and family, all your life. You are so into that game that your mind enters a subconsciousness where you play as a dinosaur
Spoiler
A Crippling dwarf thesceleosaurus that does not have arms
[close]
you feel every secong of pain, whch drives you insane to- eh you can finsh the story your self,

I wish i knew how to cure polymer clay on a geoworld figure(Seriously though, i have to know bros)
they got rid of thescelosaurus though
(Along with Tenontosaurus, Nothronychus, Sauropelta and one other)
All of em are getting replaced and there's a 51st animal in EA
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Halichoeres

Quote from: Stegotyranno on July 19, 2020, 02:08:02 AM

I wish i had infinte knowlege of the universe

Granted, but it's so overwhelming that you are powerless to put it to use. You spend the rest of your days gibbering in a corner.

I wish I didn't need sleep.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, you eventually get so bored (because you run out of things to do at night) that you fall into a state of depression

I wish GVK wasn't so far away

Shonisaurus

Granted, GVK is close to your home, but GVK and your home are far from the world.

I wish I could sleep ten hours straight every holiday without being disturbed.

indohyus

Granted, but it's during the day when you wanted to do things.

I wish we could have more Cambrain creatures in toylines.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but will only make Cambrian animals the toy dinosaur markings and will eliminate dinosaurs, prehistoric mammals, and other prehistoric animals after Cambrian animals.

I wish that I won the jackpot in the 2021 Christmas lottery and won many millions of euros.

Halichoeres

Granted, but by coincidence 1,000 other people win simultaneously, so each of your prizes is much reduced.

I wish for a Beasts of the Mesozoic prehistoric shark series, as Silva has suggested he'd be interested in.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but Prehistoric Sharks will be sold in five unique exclusive collections. It will be necessary to buy the entire collection, that is, the forty sharks of which the series will be part and each one will cost 1,600 euros, which can only be acquired by billionaires and not DTF collectors.

I wish to eat plesiosaurus meat.

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's really oily and fishy. Also, that plesiosaur meat was the only available tissue sample, so you forever destroy our ability to resolve sauropterygian ancestry using DNA data.

I wish the seafood restaurants near me sold lionfish.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 31, 2020, 08:46:45 PM
Granted, but it's really oily and fishy. Also, that plesiosaur meat was the only available tissue sample, so you forever destroy our ability to resolve sauropterygian ancestry using DNA data.

I wish the seafood restaurants near me sold lionfish.
Granted but you actually die intsead

I wish people kept on playing this game(i saw your post on the a-z prehistoric animals game)

Halichoeres

Hooray!

Quote from: Stegotyranno on October 23, 2020, 04:22:33 PM

I wish people kept on playing this game(i saw your post on the a-z prehistoric animals game)

Granted, but all of the corruptions result in somebody's grisly demise.

I wish to taste a wild banana.

Stegotyranno420

Granted you die you survive and find out its actually a rare species of hyper sweet bannana that you sell for lots of money. You become some kind of bannana mob boss that eventually tries to engineer a species of sapient worker apes to harvest the fruits, but they strike back against humanity, domesticating dogs and horse to host raids on humans, causing the extinction of humanity, leaving a planet of the apes.

i wish i did not make a plot for a new Planet of the Apes movie to respond to avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres    question

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Stegotyranno on October 23, 2020, 06:08:42 PM
Granted you die you survive and find out its actually a rare species of hyper sweet bannana that you sell for lots of money. You become some kind of bannana mob boss that eventually tries to engineer a species of sapient worker apes to harvest the fruits, but they strike back against humanity, domesticating dogs and horse to host raids on humans, causing the extinction of humanity, leaving a planet of the apes.

i wish i did not make a plot for a new Planet of the Apes movie to respond to avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres    question
Granted; You instead make the plot for a new Planet Of The Monkeys movie, made by The Asylum.

I wish for schleich to get Vlad Konstantinov to sculpt all of their models

Halichoeres

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on October 23, 2020, 06:37:26 PM

Granted; You instead make the plot for a new Planet Of The Monkeys movie, made by The Asylum.

There must be a new wish for the game to continue! :)

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Stegotyranno on October 23, 2020, 06:08:42 PM

"YOU MANIACS, YOU BLEW IT UP, DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL..."
Btw wheres the new wish

Halichoeres

I wish for schleich to get Vlad Konstantinov to sculpt all of their models

Granted, but Schleich goes all in on the park theme and gets a license for JP/JW, so all of his sculpts are of those designs.

I wish for a home DNA sequencer.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, it becomes sentient and steals all of the DNA from your body

I wish EoFauna would make a Spinosaurus (A regular release with the same price, accuracy, quality and availability as any other)

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on October 26, 2020, 05:01:50 PM
Granted, it becomes sentient and steals all of the DNA from your body

I wish EoFauna would make a Spinosaurus (A regular release with the same price, accuracy, quality and availability as any other)
Granted, once you buy that spinosaurus, you like it. One day while sleeping, it falls of the shelf and stabs your eyes out

I wish i could own a epicyon that would have a nice bond with me, my other dogs and my family

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted but a jealous neighbour calls animal control and your Epicyon is put down

(Damn that's depressing  I apologise in advance)

I wish for a whole new and successful colony of Thylacines are discovered alive and thriving.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on October 26, 2020, 05:15:20 PM
Granted but a jealous neighbour calls animal control and your Epicyon is put down

I wish for a whole new and successful colony of Thylacines are discovered alive and thriving.
Granted but a jealous neighbour calls animal control and those Thylacines are put down

I wish i was able to come up with a original corruption

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: