News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Granted, but in the end you abandon it for another worse original corruption

I wish I had a month of electricity totally free.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 26, 2020, 06:18:14 PM
Granted, but in the end you abandon it for another worse original corruption

I wish I had a month of electricity totally free.
granted, since you have all of that free elctricity, you create a electricity tycoon and you become some kind of electricity mob boss- yeah, you know where this is going

I wish all my responses these days were not scripts for a new Planet of the apes movie

GojiraGuy1954

Granted; you now live in the Planet of The Apes Universe, so no movies about it would be made

I wish EoFauna had more money to make figures
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

CityRaptor

Granted but they have so much money that they no longer bother with quality.

I wish that Bullyland was back in shape.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Shonisaurus

Granted but they will make dinosaurs based on the Disney movie.

I wish to eat healthy food for free.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 27, 2020, 02:53:34 PM
Granted but they will make dinosaurs based on the Disney movie.

I wish to eat healthy food for free.
Granted. Since you have it all for free, you start some kind of healthy food scam and you become some kind of healthy food mob boss-Ah crap, not again

I wish i didnt keep on milking the same joke

CityRaptor

Granted, but you will be the one getting milked instead as you turn into a cow.

I wish people actually bothered to read the text on the bellies of figures before putting them on eBay.
Oh no

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted but this means it's now impossible to get a super rare figure for a bargain price.

I wish that anti science movements would finally be defeated once and for all
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx granted, but all science movements are also defeated in the mix

I wish i had trail mix

GojiraGuy1954

Granted.

I wish to live

Halichoeres

Granted, but you build your house out of the habitat of the world's most adorable snail, so your existence causes its extinction. Way to go.

I wish I could take photos by blinking my eyelids just right.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 27, 2020, 05:20:23 PM
Granted, but you build your house out of the habitat of the world's most adorable snail, so your existence causes its extinction. Way to go.

I wish I could take photos by blinking my eyelids just right.
Granted, but a jealous old lady hires an Ophthalmologists hitman to gouge your eyes out.

I wish that the simpsons started making old style episodes again with good plots and they forgot about guest stars

Shonisaurus

Granted, but Homer Simpson would become intelligent and thorough and the child and adult audience would stop watching that series because it would become a boring series worse than it is currently without good plots and therefore said series would stop being broadcast.

I wish that the moths would not eat the garments and that they would mend the torn garments perfectly leaving the garments new.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 27, 2020, 05:48:10 PM
Granted, but Homer Simpson would become intelligent and thorough and the child and adult audience would stop watching that series because it would become a boring series worse than it is currently without good plots and therefore said series would stop being broadcast.

I wish that the moths would not eat the garments and that they would mend the torn garments perfectly leaving the garments new.
honestly, i'd kinda like that

As for the moths, they go on strike because of low wages. And they develop a secret diesease in their moth labs to detsroy humanity, and moths take over the world!

i wish hyper agressive apes got replaced by their happy, funny, juvenile counterparts

GojiraGuy1954

Granted; But due to the apes never reaching maturity, they soon go extinct.

I wish for the random chimp event

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on October 27, 2020, 09:59:45 PM
Granted; But due to the apes never reaching maturity, they soon go extinct.

I wish for the random chimp event
Excellent, EAT THAT DR ZAIUS

bTw a chimp gets a gun and shoots you, if that what you mean by chimp event

I wish i became king of the world and no body was able to stop me

CityRaptor

Granted, but you due to exact words, you are stopped by a cowboy named Nobody:

I wish for a final The Land before Time movie that is more on par with the first one.
Oh no

GojiraGuy1954

Granted; It's releasing in 2011201920192

I wish

Halichoeres

Granted, you have all the nothing you could ever want. It's overwhelming and it drives you mad.

I wish for extendable limbs like Inspector Gadget.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Granted, but those extensible limbs will cause very painful dislocations.

I wish that I would never win the lottery and that bad fortune would haunt me.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: