News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 01, 2020, 08:11:26 AM
Granted, but those extensible limbs will cause very painful dislocations.

I wish that I would never win the lottery and that bad fortune would haunt me.
Granted, it happens

I wish we could play "Enlighten a Curse"

Halichoeres

Granted, but the curses are only lightened by designating a galactic whipping boy, who has to bear all the suffering of humanity so that everyone else can be happy.

I wish I had gecko-style adhesion pads so that I could climb up vertical surfaces.

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Of course, but you won't be able to walk on horizontal surfaces again.

I wish the termites didn't eat my books and my furniture.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, they eat your eyes and your brains

I wish the safari figures they reavealed were actually much better in real life

Shonisaurus

Granted, but if the Safari figures were better, they would be the last that that brand would manufacture and would mean the disappearance of said company and the dismissal of all the workers.

I wish that in the year 2021 they would make another paraceratherium that would accompany its counterpart from Itoy and of a size as big as that and of a solid and resistant PVC but as beautiful as a resin figure.

indohyus

Granted, but they only make 5 and the price is more than you can afford.

I wish they would make more prehistoric mammals this year.

Halichoeres

Granted, but they are all Pliocene rodents indistinguishable from modern squirrels, cavies, and rats.

I wish I could make other people's boogers smell really bad.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but but people would commit suicide at the horrible smell they would have to endure and the human race would disappear.

I wish I had a vision similar to eagles or lynxes.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 04, 2020, 06:29:37 AM
Granted, but but people would commit suicide at the horrible smell they would have to endure and the human race would disappear.

I wish I had a vision similar to eagles or lynxes.
Granted, but i pick which eagle. And i want to be nice to you and give you the best one. No wait, i just call Moe Syzlak to do the picking, and he picks the blind eagle

I wish i just gave you the good eyes

Halichoeres

Granted, his vision is excellent but the visual processing gives him a neverending splitting headache.

I wish for a rock climbing wall in the stairwell of my apartment building.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted~ You fall and can't get up

I wish for a wish
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Loon

Granted, but the wish is to wish for wishes forever, never getting what you truly want.

I wish I could find more decent museum tours on YouTube.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but when you go to virtual tours of YouTube Museums of excellent quality, they will not let you enter any museum.

I wish there was no dust on the furniture.

Halichoeres

Granted, a spigot above every piece of furniture constantly flushes the dust away, but the couch becomes very uncomfortable to sit on.

I wish I had bought more Halloween candy.

Loon

Granted, but they all have switchblades in them.

I wish CollectA would release some prehistoric mammals this year that aren't a Woolly Mammoth or all rat-like, possum-like Mesozoic mammals.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but they are all prehistoric bats, which is kind of boring.

I wish Collecta would reveal dinosaur figures equal to or better than the ones he showed today.

Loon

Granted, but they're all allosauroids.

I wish a company would make giant but affordable sauropods.

Halichoeres

Granted, but they all have the wrong number of toes and are built into 'sex lake' dioramas.

I wish to be a rat king.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 06, 2020, 09:42:37 PM
Granted, but they all have the wrong number of toes and are built into 'sex lake' dioramas.

I wish to be a rat king.
WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!

Granted, but you become killed for a unoriginal reason

I wish i could forget abou the movie TUSK(2014). THAT THING IS MORE ATROCIOS THAN REBOR"S LAtEST PRODUCTS

Syndicate Bias

Granted but you will never get the papo Spino

I wish for more Gigas

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: