News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subduction

Granted, but the movies are awful. They have awful acting/direction, visuals, and characters. Just everything about them is awful.

I wish I could talk to animals.

Stegotyranno420

You know where this is gonna go. One day you are chatting with a cat and the next day the entire human race is enslaved

I wish can time travel

indohyus

Granted but you can only visit the most terrible and virulent times in history.

I wish I enjoyed shellfish.

Subduction

Granted, but now everything else tastes like garbage.

I wish I could teleport.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted but you can only teleport 3 foot away from where you are standing.

I wish that vaquitas won't go extinct
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Subduction on February 24, 2021, 07:29:53 PM
Granted, but now everything else tastes like garbage.

I wish I could teleport.
Granted to teleport inside a volcano

I wish I can sculpt better

Shonisaurus

Granted to teleport inside a volcano

I wish I can sculpt better

Halichoeres

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus I think you copied and pasted the wrong thing!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres In this case I have not mistaken the thread. What happens is that the members of the DTF have written faster than I in this case responded to the Subduction message.

What happens is that both Gothmog el Baryonyx and Stegotyranno got ahead of me when writing the answer to Subduction, in this case the cause of this mess has been my Internet computer that is very slow.

indohyus

(I wish I could sculpt)

Granted, but only in materials that last only minutes.

I wish they would find the missing Doctor Who episodes.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but then you become missing...
Gee that was kind of dark

I wish canines still retained epicyonid traits

Subduction

I feel bad for corrupting this one because epicyons and other early canines are so cool but granted. But as a result, demon ducks never became extinct, evolved sentience and replaced human beings as the dominant species.

I wish tea tasted better.

Stegotyranno420

Not playing the game, but what are these demon ducks, i googled and i got results for quack the ripper

Subduction

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420
Sorry, I should have used their proper names. Demon ducks are dromornithids. They were large, flightless birds native to Australia. Here's a wikipedia article on them: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dromornithidae

indohyus

Granted, but everything else tastes worse.

I wish my dogs had better spatial awareness.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but it would become unbearable and they would ignore you.

I wish that I could collect my retirement pension without being retired and for life without the need to grow old and without having to work more.

Subduction

Granted, but 99.9% of your retirement money is going towards taxes now.

I wish people wouldn't get so offended easily nowadays.

indohyus

Granted but they are overly indifferent.

I wish the weather would improve.

Subduction

Granted, but since you never specified for how long, the weather only improves for a day.

I wish I was better at managing my time.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but it would end with your death anyway.

I wish animals spoke like people.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: