News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, but that means no anime either.

I wish that the giant Alaskan Troodontid gets a name.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on March 15, 2021, 08:30:16 PM
Granted, but that means no anime either.

I wish that the giant Alaskan Troodontid gets a name.
YES! I KILLED 2 BIRD WITH 1 WISH

Anyways, the troodontid is name Hippiecoolraptor radicaldudensis

I wish all food was healthy and affordable

Lynx

Granted, but now chaos happens due to their not being enough healthy food to go around for everyone. Countries create bans on other nations crops and also block others from eating theirs. Wars wage, and soon human population drops to 5. Unfortunately all five people are males so they grow old and die. And all of a sudden just because of somebody wanting healthy and affordable food, humans go extinct.

I wish I had every PNSO and Eofauna figure with good quality. (oh god I just realized how easy this one is to corrupt)
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Lynx @Lynx your corruption sounds like something i would had said

Also, all your figures burn in a fire

I wish i had 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 churros

Lynx

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 15, 2021, 11:03:36 PM
avatar_Lynx @Lynx your corruption sounds like something i would had said

Also, all your figures burn in a fire

I wish i had 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 churros

Granted, but a group of people team up to assassinate you and steal the churros for money

I wish microraptors still existed and replaced birds as pets.

Oh my god, it would be ADORABLE. Just imagine a little microraptor snuggling up on your lap
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

They eat you alive

I wish we had pet dodos

indohyus

Granted but they attack you quite often.

I wish there were good manga/anime live action movies.

Halichoeres

Granted, but they're all directed by Woody Allen.

I wish my building had a swimming pool.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

indohyus

Granted, it's an outdoor pool with a major pest problem.

I wish I knew how to repair latex props.

Stegotyranno420

granted, but in exchange you forget how to breathe

I wish i could be king of the worl

indohyus

Granted, you are king of whorls (ammonites and snails), but nothing else listens to you.

Wish I could get my baked potatoes cooked right.

Stegotyranno420

Damn it, autocorrect never does its job when its supposed to

anyways, you start getting it right, but the potoes rebel and bake you

i wish i could have all the figures in the world for free

Halichoeres

ALL of them? Granted, but the stress of having them occupy so much space robs you of any enjoyment of them. Also your dogs chew all your favorite ones.

I wish daylight saving were permanent. No more falling back, no more changing clocks.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 18, 2021, 02:13:09 PM
Also your dogs chew all your favorite ones.
To be fair, i never really cared for that company, no offense to the sculptors or their fans

Granted, no more Daylight savings, but u traded it for much more frequent meteors, anti-vax riots, wild wolverines, and anti-maskers in our homes and cities now.

I wish people like flat earthers and anti-vaxxers got a grip on reality

indohyus

Granted, but they find new rubbish to believe.

I wish I could watch Doctor Who and Marco Polo.

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's dubbed in Bulgarian.

I wish I didn't need sleep.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but you need more food, causing you too eat more fats. You become so fat you blow up

I wish the Dinotoyforum formed an empire that will span from the Indus River to the Lake of Loch Ness to the Snows of Chicago, and we were an indomitable force, conquering all of our enemies, and causing a renaissance in dinosaur culture to the general public. Our Emperor will be Dr Admin, the Council will be the Moderators, and International Relations will be the social media team, the Scribes will be Reviewers, the artists will be the customizers and paleoartists. Our empire will last for more than 1000 years in international union and peace...

Lynx

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 18, 2021, 06:51:54 PM
Granted, but you need more food, causing you too eat more fats. You become so fat you blow up

I wish the Dinotoyforum formed an empire that will span from the Indus River to the Lake of Loch Ness to the Snows of Chicago, and we were an indomitable force, conquering all of our enemies, and causing a renaissance in dinosaur culture to the general public. Our Emperor will be Dr Admin, the Council will be the Moderators, and International Relations will be the social media team, the Scribes will be Reviewers, the artists will be the customizers and paleoartists. Our empire will last for more than 1000 years in international union and peace...

Granted, but after those 1000 years the empire has a civil war between the collectors and the actual figures. The collectors do nothing but lay in their bed all day and type responses on "Corrupt a Wish" so the figures are able to catch them by surprise. How would they take down the collectors though? Well, they decided falling on top of their heads was the best way to go. Most of the members died, but some only got in a coma and woke up later on. These last few members, after awaking, formed a rebellion and killed off the figure army in their location. Now it was time to take back the empire. They used flamethrowers and chainsaws, (like that one guy did to the schleich acro). It was touch work and the rebels suffered a few losses, but in the end the figures were no match for the power tools. Once again, the empire united, and peace reigned again.

I wish for all the retired safari figures to return.
(Also, if you would like I will post the entire story in General)
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

sure, i would love to hear it my friend
anyways they do return, but cost a fortune

i wish i could peacefully roam in the pacific northwestern wilderness

indohyus

Granted, but there is nothing to see now.

I wish cherry pepsi wasn't so chemically tasting.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: