News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Granted, now it has the natural taste of bear droppings.

I wish for this hail storm to stop.
(also, the current story has been posted in general)
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but a Tsunami happens somehow

I wish The Simpsons reverted to the classical style

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted but it lasts half an episode before being cancelled, and ends part way through a joke.

I wish that Primeval was renewed for at least 3 more years
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

granted, they show obscure and accurate dinosaurs and other prehis-oh wait, never mind, its all scaly raptors and jp rexes.

I wish that i'd be able to get the PNSO carcharodontosaurus

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's hollow and full of spiders. The first night you have it, they emerge, mate, and lay eggs all over your room and in your ear.

I wish I could echolocate.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Subduction

Granted, but now you've been transformed into a shrew that can echolocate.

I wish I could turn invisible.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but there is always a floating sign that says " Subductions here, beat her up so she knows that she needs to make wiser wishes"

I wish to meet my (presumed ) ancestors, the Aryans/ Indo Iranians, and we could have a peaceful, nice, safe conversation, and i could understand them(i could understand sanskrit if they speak it slow enough, and i could always use a translator)

indohyus

Granted, but you can't go back to your own time and risk creating a paradox.

I wish I could draw well.

Stegotyranno420

You already do my friend... :)

I wish for racial equality

Halichoeres

Granted, all races are equally extinct after an asteroid strikes Earth.

I wish Jurassic World had never been made.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

Granted. People lose interest in dinosaurs and burn museums and other paleo stuff

I wish we tarred and feathered David peters

Halichoeres

Granted, but that just reinforces the conspiracy mindset of pseudoscience adherents, and even worse charlatans emerge to take his place.

I wish people would leash their dogs.

indohyus

Granted, they are also all permanently muzzled.

I wish I was better at scrabble.

Newt

Granted, but you become so good nobody wants to play with you.

I wish I was a little bit taller...

Halichoeres

Granted, but you still aren't a baller. And what's more, you bump your head on things.

I wish I could reliably identify edible mushrooms.

Stegotyranno420

Ok, but Toxic mushrooms gain sapience and the ability to identify you. and then they grow legs in a cliche cartoonish manner and jump onto you and start biting you in a very unscientific and inaccurate way, and you die

I wish among us didn't exist/ceased to exist. THAT GAME IS EVERYWHERE !

Lynx

Granted, but all videos and rip-offs of it still exist.

I wish minecraft roleplayers did not exist.
An oversized house cat.

indohyus

Granted, more irritating versions appear.

I wish skype had better audio connection.

Lynx

Granted, the audio connection is perfect, but now the audio itself sucks.

I wish to be better at art
An oversized house cat.

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's at the expense of your sanity and all your interpersonal relationships.

I wish spring break were two weeks.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: