News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Granted but it's horribly inaccurate and swarms the market

I wish the Mesozoic Life Spinosaurus was in prime stock

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted. Everyone reaches its destination broken due to being sent in huge boxes with no padding.

I wish for someone to make a nice figure of Udanoceratops
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but to get it, you must find the jade monkey located in North Senitel Island in 3 days or less, otherwise you will be transported into a war pit in inner Mongolia where ironically you have to fight the ghost of Kublai Khan riding on a mechanical udanocertops.

I wish other people on this game will make extremely wacky and crazy stori3s too

Bowhead Whale

Granted, but they all write them in french and you don't understand them.

I wish I could speak german fluently.

Stegotyranno420

Nein!

I wish Lost remained in the style of the first two seasons

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on July 04, 2021, 02:57:52 AM
Nein!

I wish Lost remained in the style of the first two seasons

Granted, but your dvd's break.

I wish I could speak fluently in german and please don't just say no. ;)

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, but you can only speak it backwards.

I wish that Alvarezsaurs had survived the KPg extinction
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

Okay, but they would take away the competition from the anteaters and cause the extinction of these cute creatures.

Hopefully my prehistoric animals, instead of being toys and resin figures, take on real life.

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: Shonisaurus on July 07, 2021, 09:30:56 AM
Okay, but they would take away the competition from the anteaters and cause the extinction of these cute creatures.

Hopefully my prehistoric animals, instead of being toys and resin figures, take on real life.

Granted, but they empty your fridge and cost a fortune to feed.

I wish we could rehydrate the Sahara desert.

Halichoeres

Granted, you cause the extinction of hundreds of desert-adapted species and all the Berber languages.

I wish Sonokong's Dino Mecard line had kept going, they were just starting to get interesting.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but they keep retiring and reissusing the same models in a continuous cycle, only ending once all life on earth has gone extinct due to the copious amounts of Dino Mecard toys.

I wish all diseases were curable
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

Granted, but as no one dies, there is an excess of population, and the whole world would be in continuous war. Continuous world wars and humanity would become extinct.

I wish they would lower prices on all PNSO products to 10% percent without hurting the company or the competition.

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: Shonisaurus on July 12, 2021, 04:06:23 PM
Granted, but as no one dies, there is an excess of population, and the whole world would be in continuous war. Continuous world wars and humanity would become extinct.

I wish they would lower prices on all PNSO products to 10% percent without hurting the company or the competition.

Granted. Now they are all out of stock because everyone bought them and you don't have any.

I wish I was three inches taller than I actually am.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, but so is everyone else

I wish that Law & Order UK had continued without the annoying Bradley Walsh

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but everybody else is absent too.

I wish for a random chimp event

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on July 20, 2021, 11:21:26 PM

Granted. Now humans are the slaves of all apes.

I wish I weighed 130 pounds like in my youth.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Bowhead Whale on July 21, 2021, 08:35:55 PM

Granted, all of your currency is converted into 130 GBP and you weigh it.

I wish for bowhead's previous corruption to come true

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on July 21, 2021, 09:43:46 PM
Quote from: Bowhead Whale on July 21, 2021, 08:35:55 PM

Granted, all of your currency is converted into 130 GBP and you weigh it.

I wish for bowhead's previous corruption to come true

Granted. You are in a cage and juvenile apes throw peanuts at you, finding you "sssooooo funny".

I wish excision to disappear from the face of the Earth.

Shonisaurus

Granted, the world will unite and there will be peace, all the continents like the Pangea continent will even physically unite but aliens much more advanced than us will attack us and exterminate us.

I wish that highly evolved prehistoric mammals had appeared before dinosaurs with the difference that highly evolved mammals like man for example never disappeared and that they would have saved dinosaurs and other less evolved prehistoric animals such as smilodon and paraceratherium To give two examples, that yes without harming humans and the balance of planet Earth and not posing any kind of threat to humans and the planet.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Shonisaurus on July 26, 2021, 12:19:23 PM
Granted, the world will unite and there will be peace, all the continents like the Pangea continent will even physically unite but aliens much more advanced than us will attack us and exterminate us.

I wish that highly evolved prehistoric mammals had appeared before dinosaurs with the difference that highly evolved mammals like man for example never disappeared and that they would have saved dinosaurs and other less evolved prehistoric animals such as smilodon and paraceratherium To give two examples, that yes without harming humans and the balance of planet Earth and not posing any kind of threat to humans and the planet.
Granted but its all a dream

I wish you would realise youre living in the matrix and wake up

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: