News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indohyus

Granted, you wake up to a worse version of reality.

I wish veggies tasted nicer.

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: indohyus on July 26, 2021, 07:42:27 PM
Granted, you wake up to a worse version of reality.

I wish veggies tasted nicer.

Granted. They have now so much sugar in them we suffer cavities eating them.

I wish I was the smartest woman in the world.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but you are also the last person left

I wish certain groups people will stop hating Indians so much. They are encouraging our young ones to become westernized and hate their own culture.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted but they start hating themselves instead, causing fights to break out

I wish that I knew who Joe is
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Stegotyranno420

Granted but you dont know basic math now

I wish the MLP Spinosaurus was put on hold for the summer/ July next year,  so that way, the company actually has a more stable chance of success rather than rushing

Shonisaurus

Granted but the company goes bankrupt financially and disappears and they don't make more dinosaurs.

I wish I had a free coconut ice cream.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted but you immediately drop it onthe floor.

I wish that Yutyrannus doesn't end up being a junior synonym of Sinosauropteryx.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

ITdactyl

Granted. It'll be a junior synonym of Dilong instead.

I wish there was a nearby shop that sells fish and chips 24/7.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on September 07, 2021, 08:59:26 PM

I wish that Yutyrannus doesn't end up being a junior synonym of Sinosauropteryx.
Sorry for breaking game order, but is this a random thing or this is serious thing?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on September 08, 2021, 12:58:22 AM

Sorry for breaking game order, but is this a random thing or this is serious thing?
avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 both. After a recent paper saying Scipyonyx is a juvenile Carcharodontosaur and that Compsognathidae may be a paraphyletic group consisting of the young/juvenile of many different Tetanurae, there is a chance that Sinosauropteryx is a juvenile Yutyrannus, in which case the name Sinosauropteryx takes priority.

Granted but the fish in question are seahorses.

I wish that a rat didn't keep coming into the birdtable in the garden.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

Granted but a cat will enter that will eat the birds in the event that said bird table is filled with those cute little animals.

I wish that the clothes did not need to be dyed, that they were cleaned with only the action of the washing machine. I want to save on the dyeing of jackets and pants.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on September 08, 2021, 02:16:40 PM

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 both. After a recent paper saying Scipyonyx is a juvenile Carcharodontosaur and that Compsognathidae may be a paraphyletic group consisting of the young/juvenile of many different Tetanurae, there is a chance that Sinosauropteryx is a juvenile Yutyrannus, in which case the name Sinosauropteryx takes priority.

Then that'd be a senior synonym

Halichoeres

Quote from: Shonisaurus on September 09, 2021, 11:48:11 AM

I wish that the clothes did not need to be dyed, that they were cleaned with only the action of the washing machine. I want to save on the dyeing of jackets and pants.

Granted, but it's because detergent is added to the water supply. Every drink you take from the faucet tastes like soap.

I wish for a fish tank in my office.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on September 09, 2021, 07:05:34 PM

avatar_GojiraGuy1954 @GojiraGuy1954 no, because Sinosauropteryx was named before Yutyrannus so the name Sinosauropteryx takes priority and Yutyrannus would be a junior synonym

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on September 09, 2021, 10:33:47 PM
Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on September 09, 2021, 07:05:34 PM

avatar_GojiraGuy1954 @GojiraGuy1954 no, because Sinosauropteryx was named before Yutyrannus so the name Sinosauropteryx takes priority and Yutyrannus would be a junior synonym
Oh right I was under the impression that it was referring to the physical growth stage of said animal

Stegotyranno420

Granted but the fish are too big to fit

I wish politics didnt keep coming back up in my life. I hate politics but due to its inescapable nature I find my self always talking about such matters. I wish this did not need to be the case

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but only because you now live in a country where your voice no longer matters, and people are banned from talking about anything political.

I wish that the Mesozoic Life kickstarter was fully funded

Stegotyranno420

Granted but the price of the figure becomes twice as high for some reason 

I wish I could fly

Shonisaurus

Granted, but you would have wings like the son of Icarus, you would fly at first but then, being your wax wings, they would melt and you would fall into the void.

I wish that prehistoric mammals and amphibians had as much commercial presence as dinosaurs.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but only because Schleich releases 20 every year, all rushed and ugly.

I wish for Tyrannosaurus to gain long arms

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: