News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Granted, they have this knowledge and start labeling cretaceous fauna as Triassic and Jurassic because it "sounds cooler"

I wish PNSO re-released Andrea in a standing pose or make it sit properly, along with also having color differences from Wilson.
An oversized house cat.

Python

Granted, but it's a dinosaur train repaint of Wilson, with the same skin detail problems.

I wish the PNSO Euhelopus head wouldn't sever cleanly off,

Shonisaurus

Granted, but it would be made of brittle material and would break.

I wish PNSO made the daspletosaurus and tsintaosaurus (retro 90's version).

Duck

Granted, but all attention shifts to the Jurassic Period, and soon generic Allosaurus figures flood the market.

I wish the BotM raptors had less loose joints.
He who dwells in pond

Grimbeard

Granted, but  the only joints remaining are for the tail tip and the mid sectction of the torso.

I wish for PNSO to release some non-aquatic pre-jurassic animals in 2022.

indohyus

Granted, but they drop the ball on accuracy.

I wish I could get broccoli to taste like ice cream

Duck

Granted, but now broccoli is in high demand. It shoots up in price and soon a single bundle of broccoli is $39

I wish dogs would not slobber all over you.
He who dwells in pond

Halichoeres

Granted, but they excitedly pee on your feet.

I wish for a foot of snow.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

indohyus

Granted, but then your foot melts off in warm temperatures.

I wish there were more prehistoric animal species to build (as in model kits).

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: indohyus on December 31, 2021, 08:34:10 PM

Should had gone with the metric system avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres ! ;)

To answer, granted but they are low quality  but still pricey

I wish I could teleport

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted but you can only teleport 2mm away from your current position.

I wish that it turns out that Brachiosaurus has a melon.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

CityRaptor

Granted, but it turns that it wore a bowler hat, also known as Melone ( melon ) in Germany.

I wish for a toyline that brings together characters from various Dinosaur media ( comics, movies, books, videogames etc ).
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

indohyus

Granted, but they don't have the rights to them, so all stock ends up returned and becomes rare.

I wish people would only buy quiet fireworks.

Duck

(Same dude) Granted, but now they lose all their color and don't look pretty anymore.

I wish someone would make a good Dilophosaurus figure.
He who dwells in pond

Halichoeres

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on December 31, 2021, 09:41:11 PM
Quote from: indohyus on December 31, 2021, 08:34:10 PM

Should had gone with the metric system avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres ! ;)

Damn! But "30-odd centimeters" doesn't have quite the same ring.

Quote from: Duck on December 31, 2021, 11:35:05 PM
(Same dude) Granted, but now they lose all their color and don't look pretty anymore.

I wish someone would make a good Dilophosaurus figure.

Granted, but just afterward a mummified specimen is found, rendering it immediately obsolete.

I wish airplanes were solar powered.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but cars or passenger cars are powered by electrical energy that becomes more expensive than gasoline and ruins all the owners of automobile utilities causing an economic crisis much worse than that of the year 29 and 2007 causing a nuclear world war with effects devastating and mass extermination of life on earth.

I wish the squaring of the circle would be solved.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but since you are the one who solves it, other people get jealous and rob you

I wish my country will go back to eating meat, specifically beef, like it did in Ancient times

indohyus

Granted, but it's really low quality.

I wish I could get my teeth white.

Halichoeres

Granted, but only with lead-based paint.

I wish toy companies would read the forum's "in the news" section for ideas.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but they get too focused tracking everyone in here instead of making figurines.

I wish I was able to go hunting, but in a simulator machine that requires physical movements and feels like real life but none harmed

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: