News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but it's a "Saber Tooth Tiger"

I wish Papo made a Yutyrannus.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Brocc21

But it's featherless and looks like a King Kong monster (so the rebor one)

I wish I could jump really high
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted but jumping really high is now your only method of locomotion.

I wish that some company made a nice big decent sized and very accurate Hadrosaur figure.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Brocc21

I can't even think of a way to corrupts that, or want to for that matter.

I want to respwan after I die like a video game.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Brocc21 on January 02, 2019, 01:02:30 AM

I want to respwan after I die like a video game.

Granted, but you respawn over a lava pit, fall in and die, and respawn in the same location only to die again, in an excruciating infinite loop.

I wish my bike tires would never go flat.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Brocc21

There metal an rub against the bike causing sparks and a "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREREREREEEEEEEE" noise.

I wish I had a bird

Loon

Granted, but it's just your foot that's been deformed into a cruel  imitation of a bird. It cries out, as it's gained thought. You're no longer able to go outside, as it fears the outside world; for it knows the cruelty of man.

I wish How to Train Your Dragon 3 had good toys.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Loon on January 05, 2019, 08:31:48 AM
Granted, but it's just your foot that's been deformed into a cruel  imitation of a bird. It cries out, as it's gained thought. You're no longer able to go outside, as it fears the outside world; for it knows the cruelty of man.

I wish How to Train Your Dragon 3 had good toys.

Granted, but the movie is horrible and filled with pop-culture references.

I wish Safari LTD figures and the JW Mosasaurus would appear in britain.

Loon

Granted, but they appear only as pictures on your phone, and are never released there.

I wish someone would wish something for me, my dog woke me up.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Loon on January 05, 2019, 10:43:48 AM
Granted, but they appear only as pictures on your phone, and are never released there.

I wish someone would wish something for me, my dog woke me up.

Granted, but they wish for communism.

I wish for the SH Monsterarts godzilla 2019 figures to be the same price as NECA figures

Ravonium

Granted, but this leads to a strike in the SH Monsterarts factory, as the workers are being paid nothing. The company then collapses and is bought by the competition.

I wish for 9 lives.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Ravonium on January 05, 2019, 11:37:37 AM
Granted, but this leads to a strike in the SH Monsterarts factory, as the workers are being paid nothing. The company then collapses and is bought by the competition.

I wish for 9 lives.

Granted, but you are turned into a CD player for the rest of your life.

I wish that Toho Kingdom would accept my registration.

Loon

Granted, but it always redirects you to the website for the Matthew Broderick Godzilla.

I wish for those dino rivals cards to stop getting glued to the cardboard.

Ravonium

Granted, but they somehow end up gluing to the air instead.

I wish for a wish.

Brocc21

You get a wish but it needs a sacrifice, like a family members health.

I wish I could get a girlfriend.

Loon

Granted, but she's your sister.

I wish Sordes wasn't so filthy.

Brocc21

Granted, but he just trash talks you.

I wish I wish I had a fish

Halichoeres

Quote from: Brocc21 on January 06, 2019, 08:33:16 PM
I wish I wish I had a fish

Granted, but it's a waspfish and it stings you mercilessly the first time you try to do a water change.

I wish the cafeteria on the campus where I work were open today.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Ravonium

Granted, but the discovery of a mold outbreak causes it to close immediately after opening.

I wish school didn't start again tomorrow.

Brocc21

It doesn't, but you get an extra day at the end of the year.

I wish I had cactus powers

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: