News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, but immediately after your induction, a disaster happens and you are blamed for it.

I wish that the rest of Therizinosaurus is discovered.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's found by a private collector, who hides it away where no scientist can work on it.

I wish the diner near me served grits.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Granted but you would take an indigestion.

I want a Collecta paraceratherium for 2020

Brocc21

Granted, but it's furry.

I want a safari Ltd andrewsarchus.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Ravonium

Granted, but it has severe paint wear.

I wish Valentine's Day was replaced with a better celebration (yes, I'm perfectly aware this is a bit late  :P )

Shonisaurus

Granted, but unfortunately that better celebration would not exist and the Valentine's Day party would be replaced by the night of the living dead.

I wish I did not grow old

Halichoeres

Granted, but everyone else does, and your loved ones slowly succumb, while you find yourself daily less able to relate to them. One day you find that you are alone.

I wish there were a broomball league that played near my neighborhood.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Ravonium

Granted, but it ends up not getting enough members to operate, causing it to never happen.

I wish for this wish to not be corrupted.

Brocc21

Granted, But it causes a paradox collapsing our dimension.

Can I get a burger.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Shonisaurus

Granted, but a hamburger would be insufficient to calm your hunger.

I wish it would not be so hot in summer or so cold in winter, I would definitely want a temperate climate globally.

Ravonium

Granted, but this leads to the extinction of many of the most famous animals.

I wish I could genetically modify myself.

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but you can only modify the length and girth of your little toe and the flexibility of your teeth.

I wish that consuming honey granted me the ability to speak to and control the bees.

Halichoeres

Granted, but they speak back and they constantly mock your accent, your laugh, and your sartorial choices.

I wish there were no free parking.

Shonisaurus

Granted but parking rental prices would be cheap 1 dollar, 1 pound or 1 euro per week and it would not be a business.

I wish it would rain in the areas affected by the global drought.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted but only once every five years, and it doesn't rain anywhere else.

I wish that all human-caused extinctions were reversed.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but it turns out that one of the species we drove to extinction was in fact real-life Dragons, not just any dragons, but Evil Dragons that know only hatred and an insatiable desire to burn every living thing on the planet.

I wish that every single gun in the world was replaced by a marshmallow.

Loon

Granted, but marshmallows become weaponized and any loony can get their hands on, and even after years of marshmallow violence, no legislation is passed to stop marshmallow crimes and the world ends.

I wish I could get some garlic mashed potatoes.

Shonisaurus

Granted but the puree would be corrupted on a stormy day.

I wish that we humans had teeth that could be replaced in case of breakage like that of crocodiles without the birth of new tooth pain of any teeth.

Ravonium

Granted, but this comes at the cost of losing the bones in your fingers.

I wish there were laws against clickbait articles.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, but the laws are that everyone who publishes one, must publish three in 24 hours more to avoid a sentence, which in turn leads to the internet being flooded with more and more clickbait articles at an ever decreasing quality.

I wish that housecats didn't go killing small dinosaurs and mammals despite being fed by their humans.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: