News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MLMjp

Granted, but that means Safari goes back to have restrictions in what type of figures they can make and they make less figures and also the theropods are still being done in those tripod poses that people were tired of.

I wish that studying for exams would only take me a few minutes.

Shonisaurus

Granted, I would do the exam to the letter, but you would forget the moment of what you wrote. The teacher would distrust an exam with photographic memory and ask you, you would not know what to answer and it would suspend you.

I wish we would always remember the good times of our life and forget the bad times definitely.

Ravonium

Granted, but being unable to remember the bad things leads us to not realise why they were bad in the first place, causing us to do them again.

I wish I was a famous youtuber.

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but you are famous for being the most hated youtuber of all time, and your bitterness leads you to abandon the internet, and eventually all modern technology. You decide instead to live as a hermit in a secluded cave on a mountain side, yet you still feel helplessly compelled to rehearse your youtube videos to an audience of pebbles and assorted fungi.

I wish I had a tiny magical box that could store an unlimited number of objects inside without ever getting any heavier than a matchbox, and I could retrieve any object I wanted from inside just by clicking my fingers and thinking about it.

Ravonium

Granted, but one day, you accidentally walk near the box thinking about Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet, so you click your fingers to imitate it, and then poof - it appears in front of you. After putting it on, you, out of sheer curiosity, decide to click your fingers again. This causes another one to appear, which, after an hour of struggling, you finally put on. You then go downstairs, only to find your entire family dead in the living room, in response to which you, in order to repent what you just did, click your fingers again. This kills both halves of the population still alive, including you.

I really wish that I didn't think of that scenario.

Halichoeres

Granted, but instead you thought of a scenario where instead of being blinked out of existence, Silvanusaurus's snapping causes people to endure eternal torture.

I wish toy makers read the DTF's "in the news" section.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Granted they will read the DTF news but they would not pay any attention to us.

I wish that the letters of a novel would engage in battle with the numbers on the pages, sometimes winning the letters and sometimes the numbers.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but now your novel that you worked on for ten years is ruined.

I wish could morph into an immortal kaiju at will.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Lizerd

Granted, but instead you would be captured and tortured for eternity.

I wish for a sandwich.
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/
It's been a good run here

Shonisaurus

Granted but said sandwich is corrupted and expired.

I wish that the basilosaurus was not extinct and that it crossed the Atlantic and Pacific seas.

Lizerd

Granted, but it would eat you.

I wish I was omnipotent.
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but I don't know what that word means, and i can't be bothered to google it, so you get nothing.

I wish to be a living embodiment of the letter A.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Halichoeres

Granted, but everyone calls you an A-hole.

I wish I could grow a cape of back hair for warmth.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

Granted but in summer you would be hot.

I wish that the letter Z was the most used letter of the alphabet.

Halichoeres

Granted, but the dialogue of novels, comic books, screenplays, and court proceedings just look like everyone is asleep. (This joke probably only makes sense in English)

I wish I could telescope my fingers and unfurl a membrane to make an instant hand-umbrella.

CityRaptor

Granted, but as your hand also now has the weaknesses of an umbrella, with a strong gust of wind causing your fingers to be bend painfully.

I wish I was the absolute Ruler of Earth.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Lizerd

Granted, but I am going to set you on fire for being a dictator.

I wish I no longer had PTSD.

Shark Toothed Lizard

Granted. You have aids now.

I wish for fortnite and Mark Ass Brownlee
See, your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/diamondshark9

CityRaptor

Granted, but due to a mishearing you get four knights and a marked up brownie.

I wish Homo sapiens lived up to its name.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Shonisaurus

Granted but it does not stop being a monkey and ends up succumbing to its most primal instincts.

I wish that all carnivorous and omnivorous animals (such as lions, cheetahs, pumas) would be peaceful herbivores and live peacefully with the rest of the world fauna.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: