News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

Granted, but you failed to mention mental development, so they might have adult bodies, but mentally they are still children and teenagers.

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on July 14, 2019, 01:28:51 PM
Youtube and facebook I'm afraid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ

I wish people had the ability to replace their teeth like saurians, instead of being stuck with two sets like other mammals.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Shonisaurus

Granted, but it would mean that having multiple dentures like the saurians would suffer with constant pains in the mouth with the constant fall and birth of teeth throughout life. It would be a hell in life that kind of life.

I wish I had only in winter to have a layer of hair on my body like the  mammoth primigenius and not have to worry about the cold.

Halichoeres

Granted, but when you take a walk in the woods a hunter mistakes you for a yeti and shoots you, taking your pelt to the nearest museum.

I wish my esophagus liked hot peppers as much as my tongue does.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Ravonium

Granted, now your tongue hates them.

I wish Safari Ltd's Mothman and Yeti were more naturalistic.

Halichoeres

Aw dang, I should have seen that coming.

Granted, but it's because they were modeled after actual specimens of both creatures held in captivity in Wyoming by the US federal government. Your figures are a little symbol of their suffering.

I wish Mothman and the Yeti would team up and break out.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Ravonium

Granted, but after about 30 minutes out of captivity, they are tranquillised by a government agent, who sends them to the CIA as part of an experiment. Despite pressure from various conspiracy theorists, this experiment is never heard from again.

Speaking of conspiracies, I wish I had a way of joining the Area 51 raid, just so I can see exactly what goes on there.

Halichoeres

Granted, but it turns out that Area 51 was just a nuclear test site, and it's extremely radioactive. All participants in the raid get untreatable cancer.

I wish for no more Tyrannosaurus figures for five years, and for each toymaker's slot that would otherwise have been so filled to instead be dedicated to a different Paleozoic fish of high quality.

Shonisaurus

Granted but brands will begin to massively perform velociraptor based on the JP / JW series such as Rebor and Nanmu Studio and the figure will be more overrepresented than usual.

I would like to stay in my weight without having to eat and drink anything and feed only on the smells of the best foods that cook in the best restaurants in the world.

Ravonium

Granted, you end up losing weight and developing various nutrient deficiency diseases instead, as small molecules of food are not enough to provide you with adequate nutrition.

I wish this next wish would take effort to corrupt.

CityRaptor

Granted, but the next wish will be twisted to begin with.

I wish for the ability to rewrite DNA on the fly in order to cure cancer...and turn people into dinosaurs!
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but each time you rewrite someone's DNA you unwittingly add a portion of irremovable frog DNA to them, which will only become apparent when they reproduce and their offspring are half frog-half human (or half dinosaur) monstrosities with bulbous eyes, massive sticky tongues and long springy legs, their ability to speak replaced with incomprehensible croaking. They soon become an illegal delicacy in the south of France.

I wish that it was confirmed irrefutably that 'heaven' exists after death, but that it has no association with any religion and every single person gets to go, but that once you get there it doesn't matter how you lived your life, everyone immediately has any cruel, bigoted, destructive, judgmental, evil and any other widely recognised negative traits removed from their personality, and gets to live out eternity in genuine, unfaltering peace and happiness among everyone else.

Ravonium

Granted, but since it's not associated with any religion's interpretation, you can now die in heaven, after which you don't get any other form of afterlife. As judgmental traits are now removed from humans, they now lack the ability to judge how dangerous anything is, meaning they all die within less than an hour of entering heaven.

I wish I did not have to intentionally misinterpret what Silvanusaurus said in order to corrupt his wish.

Shonisaurus

Granted but you'll have to misinterpret what I say, shonisaurus to corrupt a desire.

I wish that all the empires in the history of mankind would resurge simultaneously but without killing each other and coexisting peacefully without conflicts and wars of any kind.

Halichoeres

Granted, but given conflicting territorial claims, they are only able to coexist peacefully in death. The empires exist and overlap, but only on paper. Nobody is left to read the treaties.

I wish my coffee maker had an ice cream setting.

The Atroxious

Granted, but the only flavors available are salmon, blue cheese, and edamame, and your coffee starts tasting like all three combined.

I wish I could go on a camping trip with a sapient, anthropomorphic avocado for company.

Halichoeres

Granted, but after a bear steals all your provisions, and your car breaks down, your avocado companion starts to look delicious. The avocado is powerless to stop you, but is fully able to express to you how much they suffer as you consume them with a spoon to survive.

I wish avocados had gone extinct with their seed dispersers.

Ravonium

(off-topic, but thanks for teaching me something new about avocados)

Granted, but that means avocado toast jokes are never invented (not really a bad thing TBH, but there you go).

I wish my laptop and phone had infinite battery charge.

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's because there's a small, leaky nuclear reactor in each. Enjoy the radiation poisoning.

I wish I knew what the squishy parts of ammonites looked like.

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but its because you are transformed into an ammonite yourself and have to watch helplessly as you are dissected alive by an over-eager scientist whose one wish in all the world is to see what the squishy parts of ammonites looked like.

I wish that ice cream had exactly the same nutritional properties as a single fresh apple, but still tasted, looked and behaved exactly like ice cream.

Shonisaurus

Granted but the real apples have disappeared and the ice cream with the same properties of the apple would end up getting you fat.

I would like to go to the time tunnel and see the future news of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals with their catalogs for the next ten years at least until 2030.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: